Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Jiang Hu View Button on other Character Turn Chinese Logo (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=754568)

Etienne1 12-30-2014 05:35

Jiang Hu View Button on other Character Turn Chinese Logo

Who else noticed that one?

when you view other character's items, the jiang hu button (Attributes) turned Chinese Logo..

TQ never failed to surprise me :)

roflzinternets 01-04-2015 04:37

I did notice, as well.:eek:

Raliuga 01-04-2015 08:28

it looks cool

awakening 01-04-2015 12:56

Its a chinese game, you're uncomfortable that some characters is in chinese? Not to mention you actually know what it means, so obviously there is no communication problem. Your stupidity amazes me.

Raliuga 01-04-2015 19:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by awakening (Post 11890023)
Its a chinese game, you're uncomfortable that some characters is in chinese? Not to mention you actually know what it means, so obviously there is no communication problem. Your stupidity amazes me.

english people call it bug :rolleyes:

PsAiKoW 01-05-2015 01:39

Quote:

Its an english version of a chinese game*
All other buttons are english and that one used to be too,..
Its no big deal but its still a bug...

Mortysteve! 01-05-2015 06:10

Quote:

How the **** is it stupidity? It used to be in English - not it's in Chinese. It's a bug you mongoloid.

It's an English translation of a Chinese game - if I bought a book that had been translated from Chinese to English and parts remained in Chinese, I'd be pissed. Now, as you say, it's not a problem here so I'm not gonna pick up my pitchfork, but good god.

Etienne1 01-05-2015 09:07

Quote:

See? sometimes you gotta think and rethink to what you comment first cuz it might be used against you..

#LessonToBeLearned

ghfdhhdf 01-05-2015 10:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mortysteve! (Post 11890068)
How the **** is it stupidity? It used to be in English - not it's in Chinese. It's a bug you mongoloid.

It's an English translation of a Chinese game - if I bought a book that had been translated from Chinese to English and parts remained in Chinese, I'd be pissed. Now, as you say, it's not a problem here so I'm not gonna pick up my pitchfork, but good god.

Well, there's always been bits of chinese in CO...

Xentheo 01-05-2015 11:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mortysteve! (Post 11890068)

Its not stupid he is just the type of person who tries to make himself come off as if he is smarter than any other person. Case in point a bug just being pointed out.