Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Suggestions (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   CO-tury 21 New Listing: Guild Houses! (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=670254)

thehempknight 03-10-2010 01:55

CO-tury 21 New Listing: Guild Houses!

So we just had a few new listings come up in the system, and I was just wondering what kind of model you might be looking into, these days.
Spacious living area? Basement? Rec room? Perhaps you were big in sports and have a lot of trophies you may want to show off....
I just want to get an idea of what your needs are. Let us know!

Trovian 03-10-2010 02:16

Hey! This is one of the updates I am actually really looking forward to! It would be nice if you can buy upgrades using guild funds instead of your own funds as a starter.

Also, would love to see it being quite a spacious area, but not just for looks. Would be cool if it had it's own sort of guild practice arena where you can have more than two players enter (so have teams practice against each other). Would be nice if there was a guild bank system implemented at the same time (as has been suggested many times before). That's all I can think of off the top of my head right now, I will probably come back with more suggestions later on.

thehempknight 03-10-2010 02:40

We were kickin around some ideas about having things tied in with guild donations. Like, maybe you can use the regular fund to purchase some basic furniture or functions of the house, and guild CPs for special unlocks or items for it. Flowers could give you a garden area and such... Maybe PKing could unlock some kind of little guild arena or something. That would actually be kinda cool. Hmmm....

*~panda~* 03-10-2010 02:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by thehempknight (Post 11020340)
We were kickin around some ideas about having things tied in with guild donations. Like, maybe you can use the regular fund to purchase some basic furniture or functions of the house, and guild CPs for special unlocks or items for it. Flowers could give you a garden area and such... Maybe PKing could unlock some kind of little guild arena or something. That would actually be kinda cool. Hmmm....

well you said it all hemp, no need to further add anything. That is indeed a thing we are looking forward to. Maybe with that little guild arena, be able to challenge other guilds and get a certain score like that :p

DETONATOAREA 03-10-2010 03:30

Make it look like a freaking bar and you'll see whole guild drinking some tonic in there (and we already have Tonic in CO...)
Also put one of those fancy Disco Balls to fall from the ceiling O.o

XShinryuX 03-10-2010 06:05

Quote:

o_O that will be nice...Go for it:)

marty1991 03-10-2010 07:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by thehempknight (Post 11020313)
So we just had a few new listings come up in the system, and I was just wondering what kind of model you might be looking into, these days.
Spacious living area? Basement? Rec room? Perhaps you were big in sports and have a lot of trophies you may want to show off....
I just want to get an idea of what your needs are. Let us know!

Guilds Trophies and statues would be awesome! :)

tenhagen17 03-10-2010 07:27

There should definately be a battlearea =o.
All vs the GL :)

CursedScotty 03-10-2010 08:20

Quote:

It would definately be nice if there was some rewarding purpose in having a nice guild house. not just all aesthetics. the pk arena would be one of those rewarding purposes... but not something like
-Guy #1: "Oh dude.. nice lamp"
-Guy #2: "Yeah man.. it was like.. 500 guild cps. No big deal cause it makes us look sophisticated-ly l33t!"

Every penny we spend on our guild house should have a sufficient enough benefit.
Also, itd be nice to visit ally guild houses, just how you can visit your spouse.

phini4eva 03-10-2010 09:15

a trophy room for every timne u win gw

Jerri~v.2.1 03-10-2010 10:57

The guild house should have huge entrance, where there are statues of GL and DLs. (because I'm DL and I like flashy showing off)

J.D. 03-10-2010 11:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerri~v.2.1 (Post 11020893)
The guild house should have huge entrance, where there are statues of GL and DLs. (because I'm DL and I like flashy showing off)

Managers as well, cuz well, I'm the manager.
Would like to b DL but I guess GL prefers havin the retard we have now as a DL.
EDIT:
STRIPPER POLES!

IpwnU 03-10-2010 13:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by J.D. (Post 11020899)
EDIT:
STRIPPER POLES!

No house is complete without a stripper pole.

Signed.

Anexea 03-10-2010 13:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by J.D. (Post 11020899)
EDIT:
STRIPPER POLES!

I concur.

Trying to think of something we can gain besides potency..maybe +damage to the guild pole? less funds lost when our pole is attacked? or just more pole damage resistance..

Also, trophy room would be cool..you get a trophy every time you win gw and it goes in there, so theres a bunch of dated trophies in there. And I like the idea of a guild arena, that would be awesome. Maybe scroll to that place as well as a npc? Guild Bank, is a great idea, obviously..idk how it would work, but yeah.

Mr.Diger 03-10-2010 13:30

Just make sure to implant trophys from all previous GWs in the past, (because we dont win much nowdays n i want some shiney things to lookl at while being afk:P )

MunKop 03-10-2010 14:46

Quote:

A keg + Stripper Pole, and new female action for said stripper pole,

then, and only then,

Signed.

CursedScotty 03-10-2010 15:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by MunKop (Post 11021227)

then, and only then,

Signed.

I think i figured out why tq screws us over all the time....
They get ready to do updates and they ask for our opinions...
and then someone yells out stripper poles..
and tq goes into a rage, "Ugh! everytime we ask them something we get idiotic feedback"
Then they purposely screw everything up as vengance... it all makes sense...

Detergent 03-10-2010 16:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by CursedScotty (Post 11021285)
I think i figured out why tq screws us over all the time....
They get ready to do updates and they ask for our opinions...
and then someone yells out stripper poles..
and tq goes into a rage, "Ugh! everytime we ask them something we get idiotic feedback"
Then they purposely screw everything up as vengance... it all makes sense...

Of course.

How about disabling potency first though?

Cpt.Curtis 03-10-2010 16:47

I want a pet

Loviatar 03-10-2010 17:08

I like the idea of it looking like a Tavern. You could enter one of the buildings in TC to see a Hall of Statues of GLs. Click your GL to get in yours.

The use of the different Donations is a nice idea. It would give a nice roundness to the Guilds.

Chalkie 03-10-2010 17:19

Penthouse!!!!

SlayerZv2 03-10-2010 18:09

Own guild arena with pole (the pole just goes back to max hp after 0hp).
Own PKA: Rules can be set (ie. no hp/stam loss, effects (psn/stun/stig/etc.))
Trophies for each gw won or achievement.
Warehouse: guildies can put in items that they don't want and are willing to give to other members. (includes log of who puts in and takes out)
Visiting other allied guild houses.

Each "feature" of the guild house can only be obtained with x guild level and x amount of donations in certain category

Infamous~21 03-10-2010 18:15

Had me @ stripper pole.

Raiujin 03-10-2010 19:58

Some kind of guild TG area.
Most of the good ideas have been suggested

thehempknight 03-10-2010 23:56

Have an area for statues of GLs and DLs in the guild that you can buy when they earn it.... One giant GW trophy that moves to the winner's house.... maybe if other guild battles are in, they can have their own trophies and such... Maybe a plaque that can be improved that shows your guild's achievements and records....
Throne room?
And do I smell the world's biggest disco?

squidgemelent 03-10-2010 23:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by MunKop (Post 11021227)

then, and only then,

Signed.

cant wait to see pixels stripping. this is why you guys fail.

MunKop 03-11-2010 02:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by squidgemelent (Post 11021856)
believe you cant wait to see pixels stripping. this is why i fail guys.

Don't be so hard on yourself.

Furthermore,

I want a toilet for when my hoochy mama stripper drinks too much... If you're putting in the rose garden, I don't want no stripper puke in it.

EDIT: The only good idea here, besides mine of course, is the WH for guildies to give equipment to others. Things can't be guild level based without them revamping the entire system since even the biggest, strongest guilds in Classic CO are still level 2.

Anji 03-11-2010 05:51

Ok can you Mother ****ers shut the hell up about the stripper pole. My god..

Infamous~21 03-11-2010 05:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anji (Post 11022164)
Ok can you Mother ****ers shut the hell up about the stripper pole. My god..

You mentioned stripper pole in your post. Hehe

J.D. 03-11-2010 08:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infamous~21 (Post 11022171)
You mentioned stripper pole in your post. Hehe

So did you, now it's time to stop with the stripper pole.

jaydog 03-11-2010 09:54

well

well as a 7 year veteran of conquer, guild house would be a good idea however i wouldn't want a pk arena, or anything to do with guild war. as what about all those small guilds in game? give them a reason to have a guild house as well.

how about a wall with accomplishment awards you can only get by playing the game,accomplisment awards should not be tradable, sellable, etc. The accompishment awards could be like the following, and of course more acchievements where guilds could do it together and numbers could be changed if needed.

1. The most successful guild hunter something like that- get it when you kill 1 million mobs or tons of mobs. (guild based)(gives you a 5% increase of luck? as a guild)

2. the most successful enchanter- get it when you enchant 1 million items with gems as a guild- (each guild member: get free random normal gems every time they enchant 1 million items as a guild) gems are not tradeable.

3. The Best Guild Composer( get it when the guild composes 1 million times via + stones. - Each guild member get a +1 bag. ) +1 bag isn't tradeable.

How about a Guild Mine with better gem rates
A place where players can fish, farm, craft, build buildings,build hunting area another kind of activity besides the boring pk and leveling site of things.

A place where guild members can donate items, and those items can be used to generate guild cp. kind of like the composing +1 items.

anyway those are my thoughts.

J.D. 03-11-2010 10:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaydog (Post 11022486)
well as a 7 year veteran of conquer, guild house would be a good idea however i wouldn't want a pk arena, or anything to do with guild war. as what about all those small guilds in game? give them a reason to have a guild house as well.

how about a wall with accomplishment awards you can only get by playing the game,accomplisment awards should not be tradable, sellable, etc. The accompishment awards could be like the following, and of course more acchievements where guilds could do it together and numbers could be changed if needed.

1. The most successful guild hunter something like that- get it when you kill 1 million mobs or tons of mobs. (guild based)(gives you a 5% increase of luck? as a guild)

2. the most successful enchanter- get it when you enchant 1 million items with gems as a guild- (each guild member: get free random normal gems every time they enchant 1 million items as a guild) gems are not tradeable.

3. The Best Guild Composer( get it when the guild composes 1 million times via + stones. - Each guild member get a +1 bag. ) +1 bag isn't tradeable.

How about a Guild Mine with better gem rates
A place where players can fish, farm, craft, build buildings,build hunting area another kind of activity besides the boring pk and leveling site of things.

A place where guild members can donate items, and those items can be used to generate guild cp. kind of like the composing +1 items.

Stripper pole.
anyway those are my thoughts.

I agree with that last idea of you.

MunKop 03-11-2010 10:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by J.D. (Post 11022538)
I agree with that last idea of StripperPole.

*~panda~* 03-11-2010 12:06

come on guys, a stripper pole? you know there are kids playing this game, go play poker instead.

Oh wait.. nvm get the stripper pole coming!

maybe they will implement it, remove it afterward because some "moms" complain and give us another poker game in return.

MunKop 03-11-2010 12:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by *~panda~* (Post 11022782)
come on guys, a STRIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPER POLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE

Kids who play this are already a lost cause, we are just gracefully telling them / showing them what they need to know.

Tecy 03-11-2010 13:44

Just thought I'd say I love the idea and am really looking forward to it.

looc 03-11-2010 14:52

i want a bdsm basement plx, everything included ofc

Hayze 03-11-2010 22:39

I think this is excellent Idea... also have Stakes like the guild Gate... or have a GuildGate at the Guildhouse and create raiding l8er on...

Also having a guildgate can help U afk for 20 hours with SKG/SMG weaps/armor and lvl those oh so hard skills such as Nix/Pen/Celestial/etc :D even nado if possible

*~panda~* 03-12-2010 01:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by MunKop (Post 11022832)
Kids who play this are already a lost cause, we are just gracefully telling them / showing them what they need to know.

was being sarcastic. Remember when TQ removed the interactions "wild kiss" and "carry people around" n stuff because "it wasn't appropriate for kiddies?". The fun part is that they added poker shortly after. Teaching them to gamble, yessir, showing 2 pixelated characters kiss, hell no. China much ^_^

thehempknight 03-12-2010 01:20

Don't blame China for that one, blame countries with a particularly limiting set of rules that the majority live by.....

And I like jay's bit, but the only thing I wouldn't agree to would be something that seperates the guild from the rest of the world, like a guild mine. We don't want people hiding away in their houses all the time, we want you out and about.
I was just thinkin about the pk thing as a little place where people in the guild can practice or mess around among themselves, without having to deal with the public PK arena.
I'm thinking it really doesn't need to have a whole crapton of stuff to DO inside, but there should be plenty to see and check out. Hang in there, maybe a war room to plan GWs, with some relaxing spots and stuff to show off. But you still have to go outside to play....