Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Suggestions (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   CO-tury 21 New Listing: Guild Houses! (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=670254)

jaydog 03-11-2010 09:54

well

well as a 7 year veteran of conquer, guild house would be a good idea however i wouldn't want a pk arena, or anything to do with guild war. as what about all those small guilds in game? give them a reason to have a guild house as well.

how about a wall with accomplishment awards you can only get by playing the game,accomplisment awards should not be tradable, sellable, etc. The accompishment awards could be like the following, and of course more acchievements where guilds could do it together and numbers could be changed if needed.

1. The most successful guild hunter something like that- get it when you kill 1 million mobs or tons of mobs. (guild based)(gives you a 5% increase of luck? as a guild)

2. the most successful enchanter- get it when you enchant 1 million items with gems as a guild- (each guild member: get free random normal gems every time they enchant 1 million items as a guild) gems are not tradeable.

3. The Best Guild Composer( get it when the guild composes 1 million times via + stones. - Each guild member get a +1 bag. ) +1 bag isn't tradeable.

How about a Guild Mine with better gem rates
A place where players can fish, farm, craft, build buildings,build hunting area another kind of activity besides the boring pk and leveling site of things.

A place where guild members can donate items, and those items can be used to generate guild cp. kind of like the composing +1 items.

anyway those are my thoughts.

J.D. 03-11-2010 10:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaydog (Post 11022486)
well as a 7 year veteran of conquer, guild house would be a good idea however i wouldn't want a pk arena, or anything to do with guild war. as what about all those small guilds in game? give them a reason to have a guild house as well.

how about a wall with accomplishment awards you can only get by playing the game,accomplisment awards should not be tradable, sellable, etc. The accompishment awards could be like the following, and of course more acchievements where guilds could do it together and numbers could be changed if needed.

1. The most successful guild hunter something like that- get it when you kill 1 million mobs or tons of mobs. (guild based)(gives you a 5% increase of luck? as a guild)

2. the most successful enchanter- get it when you enchant 1 million items with gems as a guild- (each guild member: get free random normal gems every time they enchant 1 million items as a guild) gems are not tradeable.

3. The Best Guild Composer( get it when the guild composes 1 million times via + stones. - Each guild member get a +1 bag. ) +1 bag isn't tradeable.

How about a Guild Mine with better gem rates
A place where players can fish, farm, craft, build buildings,build hunting area another kind of activity besides the boring pk and leveling site of things.

A place where guild members can donate items, and those items can be used to generate guild cp. kind of like the composing +1 items.

Stripper pole.
anyway those are my thoughts.

I agree with that last idea of you.

MunKop 03-11-2010 10:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by J.D. (Post 11022538)
I agree with that last idea of StripperPole.

*~panda~* 03-11-2010 12:06

come on guys, a stripper pole? you know there are kids playing this game, go play poker instead.

Oh wait.. nvm get the stripper pole coming!

maybe they will implement it, remove it afterward because some "moms" complain and give us another poker game in return.

MunKop 03-11-2010 12:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by *~panda~* (Post 11022782)
come on guys, a STRIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPER POLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE

Kids who play this are already a lost cause, we are just gracefully telling them / showing them what they need to know.

Tecy 03-11-2010 13:44

Just thought I'd say I love the idea and am really looking forward to it.

looc 03-11-2010 14:52

i want a bdsm basement plx, everything included ofc

Hayze 03-11-2010 22:39

I think this is excellent Idea... also have Stakes like the guild Gate... or have a GuildGate at the Guildhouse and create raiding l8er on...

Also having a guildgate can help U afk for 20 hours with SKG/SMG weaps/armor and lvl those oh so hard skills such as Nix/Pen/Celestial/etc :D even nado if possible

*~panda~* 03-12-2010 01:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by MunKop (Post 11022832)
Kids who play this are already a lost cause, we are just gracefully telling them / showing them what they need to know.

was being sarcastic. Remember when TQ removed the interactions "wild kiss" and "carry people around" n stuff because "it wasn't appropriate for kiddies?". The fun part is that they added poker shortly after. Teaching them to gamble, yessir, showing 2 pixelated characters kiss, hell no. China much ^_^

thehempknight 03-12-2010 01:20

Don't blame China for that one, blame countries with a particularly limiting set of rules that the majority live by.....

And I like jay's bit, but the only thing I wouldn't agree to would be something that seperates the guild from the rest of the world, like a guild mine. We don't want people hiding away in their houses all the time, we want you out and about.
I was just thinkin about the pk thing as a little place where people in the guild can practice or mess around among themselves, without having to deal with the public PK arena.
I'm thinking it really doesn't need to have a whole crapton of stuff to DO inside, but there should be plenty to see and check out. Hang in there, maybe a war room to plan GWs, with some relaxing spots and stuff to show off. But you still have to go outside to play....

J.D. 03-12-2010 01:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by thehempknight (Post 11023713)
Don't blame China for that one, blame countries with a particular limiting set of rules that the majority live by.....

And I like jay's bit, but the only thing I wouldn't agree to would be something that seperates the guild from the rest of the world, like a guild mine. We don't want people hiding away in their houses all the time, we want you out and about.
I was just thinkin about the pk thing as a little place where people in the guild can practice or mess around among themselves, without having to deal with the public PK arena.
I'm thinking it really doesn't need to have a whole crapton of stuff to DO inside, but there should be plenty to see and check out. Hang in there, maybe a war room to plan GWs, with some relaxing spots and stuff to show off. But you still have to go outside to play....

Alliance room would be a good idea, only available for GLs, DLs and GLs/DLs from allies, people can be invited there by the guilds GL.

*~panda~* 03-12-2010 01:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by thehempknight (Post 11023713)
Don't blame China for that one, blame countries with a particularly limiting set of rules that the majority live by.....

Still think we should add a point system to that little arena. Also think people should be allowed to enter other guild houses too, what is the use of a trophy room if you got no one to show it off to..

Infamous~21 03-12-2010 02:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by J.D. (Post 11022415)
So did you, now it's time to stop with the stripper pole.

Quote:

Originally Posted by J.D. (Post 11022538)
I agree with that last idea of you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MunKop (Post 11022608)

Quote:

Originally Posted by *~panda~* (Post 11022782)
come on guys, a stripper pole? you know there are kids playing this game, go play poker instead.

Oh wait.. nvm get the stripper pole coming!

maybe they will implement it, remove it afterward because some "moms" complain and give us another poker game in return.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MunKop (Post 11022832)

Quote:

Originally Posted by J.D. (Post 11023716)
Alliance room would be a good idea, only available for GLs, DLs and GLs/DLs from allies, people can be invited there by the guilds GL.

Quote:

Originally Posted by *~panda~* (Post 11023729)
Still think we should add a point system to that little arena. Also think people should be allowed to enter other guild houses too, what is the use of a trophy room if you got no one to show it off to..

Don't forget the stripper pole.

MunKop 03-12-2010 02:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infamous~21 (Post 11023752)
Don't forget the stripper pole.

I think, judging by what I've seen here, that we're soulmates.

<3

stripperpole

Infamous~21 03-12-2010 03:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by MunKop (Post 11023767)
I think, judging by what I've seen here, that we're soulmates.

<3

stripperpole

Agreed <3
stripperpole