Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   SnowWhite/Cinderella (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=204)
-   -   SnowWhite Euro server, Cinderella US server (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=656092)

ElQuarko 12-14-2009 14:35

SnowWhite Euro server, Cinderella US server
 
This is what the issue SHOULD be. Either split the servers and let the players choose where they want to go, or don't do anything. I agree that it sucks for everyone overseas who lags because of the distance, but dragging the whole server around because of that is not fair. If the American side is too small after the split then merge it with another small US server.

EDIT IN RESPONSE TO STUPID REPLIES:
What NONE of you seem to grasp is that if you vote to split instead of move then WE ALL WIN. The people who want a euro server split to SnowWhite and get their euro server, the people who want a US server split to Cinderella and get a US server, and if there aren't enough of us we merge with another US server. HOW IS THIS SO HARD FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND? Those voting NO on this poll are only insisting that those who do NOT want to be dragged to a euro server don't matter.

TO PUT IT SIMPLY: VOTE YES FOR EVERYONE TO BE HAPPY.

I challenge anyone to find me ONE good reason why everyone should not get to choose for themselves which way they want their server to go.

Mitchell_013 12-14-2009 14:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElQuarko (Post 10888568)
This is what the issue SHOULD be. Either split the servers and let the players choose where they want to go, or don't do anything. I agree that it sucks for everyone overseas who lags because of the distance, but dragging the whole server around because of that is not fair. If the American side is too small after the split then merge it with another small US server.

if you disagree with my poll couse you think it will be done, then don't make a new poll with different ideas. Just don't cry about the fact there are more european players.

~Žuku?§haN~ 12-14-2009 14:46

This time i have to dissagree with you.
They Brought Cindirella to Snowwhite cause u people were few.
And please dont say that we dont have right to ask for moving server.

CAUSE WHEN I STARTED PLAY ON GLORY there was no euro servers yet.
Now there is and i want to play on euro one.

Since most of americans say how skileld they are. i wanna see em if they can reach what i have done.

Sorry for the way i expressed it but seriosly i would be chuffed well if I play on euro server against the enemys i have and those who bragged around they have skills.

heavens_fury 12-14-2009 15:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitchell_013 (Post 10888581)
if you disagree with my poll couse you think it will be done, then don't make a new poll with different ideas. Just don't cry about the fact there are more european players.

there aren't more european players, there are more arabic players lol

i actually think that there would be about the same amount of american players as there is euro players, you are basing it on the people in the 2 most popular guilds in the game and forgetting about all the other people who play, your friend list doesn't equate to the whole game.

isn't betrayers/axia/whatever it's called now mostly american/canadian players? and Warlords mostly euro players?

also what happens to the people who don't use the forum so can't voice their opinions?

Mitchell_013 12-14-2009 15:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by heavens_fury (Post 10888662)
there aren't more european players, there are more arabic players lol

i actually think that there would be about the same amount of american players as there is euro players, you are basing it on the people in the 2 most popular guilds in the game and forgetting about all the other people who play, your friend list doesn't equate to the whole game.

isn't betrayers/axia/whatever it's called now mostly american/canadian players? and Warlords mostly euro players?

also what happens to the people who don't use the forum so can't voice their opinions?

If you read well in my thread i said it's anounced in BC and world chat. Even though it looked more like spammign it on server.
And no there are way more european as well egyptian players then there players from the USA.

heavens_fury 12-14-2009 15:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitchell_013 (Post 10888668)
If you read well in my thread i said it's anounced in BC and world chat. Even though it looked more like spammign it on server.
And no there are way more european as well egyptian players then there players from the USA.

you do not know every player on the game mitch, you only know one small group of people since it's the same small group of people that we all had on one anothers friend lists, give or take a few people.

that's 50 people..lets round it up to about 100 that lets you include the people you don't have on fl but kind of know through other people.

so that's 100 people out of about 500 (minimum) who play on snowwhite/cinderella lol

my friend list when i quit was mostly american/canadian players apart from you, jerome, ruku and matt.

Aixia or w/e is still mostly american/canadian players, vestel relics or w/e is american players apart from lotak and i have no idea about the other hundreds of guilds that are on the server.

I don't care if it stays american or goes to euro but only tq would be able to find out where the majority of players are from.

Lotak 12-14-2009 16:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by heavens_fury (Post 10888681)
you do not know every player on the game mitch, you only know one small group of people since it's the same small group of people that we all had on one anothers friend lists, give or take a few people.

that's 50 people..lets round it up to about 100 that lets you include the people you don't have on fl but kind of know through other people.

so that's 100 people out of about 500 (minimum) who play on snowwhite/cinderella lol

my friend list when i quit was mostly american/canadian players apart from you, jerome, ruku and matt.

Aixia or w/e is still mostly american/canadian players, vestel relics or w/e is american players apart from lotak and i have no idea about the other hundreds of guilds that are on the server.

I don't care if it stays american or goes to euro but only tq would be able to find out where the majority of players are from.

Not true at all.
The GL is English, one of the DLs is Romanian. As well, the Greeks decided to join the guild. There is a Portuguese as well. Retnuh is also in it. We have a couple of Egyptians. The only Americans in the guild, that play often are the Hamiltons.

krizz 12-14-2009 16:13

soz nia but there are clearly more players who'd benefit from eu server. >90pct of all new players are egy and >40pct of sw before the merge were eu, not to mention the egys

heavens_fury 12-14-2009 16:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lotak (Post 10888707)
Not true at all.
The GL is English, one of the DLs is Romanian. As well, the Greeks decided to join the guild. There is a Portuguese as well. Retnuh is also in it. We have a couple of Egyptians. The only Americans in the guild, that play often are the Hamiltons.

Sorry :p was thinking about the american players in it, couldn't think who else was in it lol well apart from retnuh but he's an odd ball australian, he doesn't count xD

Quote:

Originally Posted by krizz (Post 10888708)
soz nia but there are clearly more players who'd benefit from eu server. >90pct of all new players are egy and >40pct of sw before the merge were eu, not to mention the egys

i'm not saying don't move it to an EU server but none of us know over half of the server as most of us on the forum here have the same groups of friends or rather most cinderella people have the same groups (with the exception of a few extra people) and most snowwhite have the same groups (with the exception of a few)

everyone who comes on the forum are either the top players, ex top players or in one of the 2 dominant guilds of the server lol there are so many other players that no one thinks about because they aren't high level, aren't any competition or aren't in a well known guild :p

ElQuarko 12-14-2009 16:45

What NONE of you seem to grasp is that if you vote to split instead of move then WE ALL WIN. The people who want a euro server split to SnowWhite and get their euro server, the people who want a US server split to Cinderella and get a US server, and if there aren't enough of us we merge with another US server. HOW IS THIS SO HARD FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitchell_013 (Post 10888581)
if you disagree with my poll couse you think it will be done, then don't make a new poll with different ideas. Just don't cry about the fact there are more european players.

Mitch, you're an idiot. I'm not "crying" about anything. I'm making a perfectly reasonable suggestion which YOU didn't even consider and only voted against because it's not your idea. Grow the hell up. Basically you're saying "**** the minority."

Elven_Archer 12-14-2009 17:10

there should be a answer that says "neither"

Elven_Archer 12-14-2009 17:14

u do realize if we slpit its gonna be so boring...no more fady and jer to fight lol

ElQuarko 12-14-2009 17:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elven_Archer (Post 10888797)
u do realize if we slpit its gonna be so boring...no more fady and jer to fight lol

If we split it's pretty well guaranteed that those who stay US-based will be merging with another server. I love the idea of a whole new set of players. Hopefully most of them will speak english. :p

heavens_fury 12-14-2009 17:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElQuarko (Post 10888738)
What NONE of you seem to grasp is that if you vote to split instead of move then WE ALL WIN. The people who want a euro server split to SnowWhite and get their euro server, the people who want a US server split to Cinderella and get a US server, and if there aren't enough of us we merge with another US server. HOW IS THIS SO HARD FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND?



Mitch, you're an idiot. I'm not "crying" about anything. I'm making a perfectly reasonable suggestion which YOU didn't even consider and only voted against because it's not your idea. Grow the hell up. Basically you're saying "**** the minority."

They will not split a server that has been merged.

Already had a discussion about it ages ago when the server was so full it was impossible to log in, they said they wouldn't split a server that had been merged.

Mitchell_013 12-14-2009 17:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElQuarko (Post 10888738)
What NONE of you seem to grasp is that if you vote to split instead of move then WE ALL WIN. The people who want a euro server split to SnowWhite and get their euro server, the people who want a US server split to Cinderella and get a US server, and if there aren't enough of us we merge with another US server. HOW IS THIS SO HARD FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND?



Mitch, you're an idiot. I'm not "crying" about anything. I'm making a perfectly reasonable suggestion which YOU didn't even consider and only voted against because it's not your idea. Grow the hell up. Basically you're saying "**** the minority."


You do understand, splitting wil lkil lthe server, it's already getting less crowded.
Losing loads of ennemies, bye bye fun :(


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 15:00.