Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   SnowWhite/Cinderella (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=204)
-   -   happy holidays (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=656001)

žoDa 12-13-2009 23:53

happy holidays

well guys, i havent been playing much lately been stuck on modern warfare2 but i just came here to wish everyone an awesome xmas, or whatever holiday you celebrate... smoke some weed, get some gifts, kick it with some friends, do whatever you want to make it an awesome holiday.. im taking my gf to florida so ill be on a beach for xmas..

i even wish hiko, tiddus,and company a great holiday also...just cuz i strongly dislike you on a video game doesnt mean your holiday should suck

enjoy guys :)

Sub~Zero420 12-14-2009 08:58

Enjoy your holiday bro and a Merry Xmas to u if i dont talk to u before u leave :)

heavens_fury 12-14-2009 15:41

florida doesn't get cold in winter then? enjoy.

happy holidays to everyone else and remember that it's the thought that counts when you get some absolutely awful gift xD lol

krizz 12-14-2009 16:19

the thought never counts and i shall shoot everyone who's gift i disapprove of

bah humbug

*whistles* its in the singing of a street corner choir, going home and getting warm by the fire

Lu!S 12-14-2009 16:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by žoDa (Post 10887074)
well guys, i havent been playing much lately been stuck on modern warfare2 but i just came here to wish everyone an awesome xmas, or whatever holiday you celebrate... smoke some weed, get some gifts, kick it with some friends, do whatever you want to make it an awesome holiday.. im taking my gf to florida so ill be on a beach for xmas..

i even wish hiko, tiddus,and company a great holiday also...just cuz i strongly dislike you on a video game doesnt mean your holiday should suck

while your playing modern warfare 2 i've been playing call of duty 4 -___-

Lotak 12-14-2009 18:18

Happy Holidays

Ugh...so PC!

I hate PC.

heavens_fury 12-14-2009 18:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lotak (Post 10888885)
Happy Holidays

Ugh...so PC!

I hate PC.

haha but it's the easiest thing to say because not everyone celebrates christmas but it is still the holidays :p

Lotak 12-14-2009 18:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by heavens_fury (Post 10888897)
haha but it's the easiest thing to say because not everyone celebrates christmas but it is still the holidays :p

If my Muslim lecturer can wear a Rudolph tie and have a Santa doll that says "If you are happy and you know it clap your hands" AND ACTUALLY CLAPS, then everyone else can say "Merry Christmas".

I told my supervisor "Merry Christmas" and he was like "Yeh....thanks....cheers". I don't think he knew how to reply to me! If he said it back, I'd have been more than happy to accept it. Twas funny :D:D:D:D

Merry Christmas Nia :)

heavens_fury 12-14-2009 18:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lotak (Post 10888915)
If my Muslim lecturer can wear a Rudolph tie and have a Santa doll that says "If you are happy and you know it clap your hands" AND ACTUALLY CLAPS, then everyone else can say "Merry Christmas".

I told my supervisor "Merry Christmas" and he was like "Yeh....thanks....cheers". I don't think he knew how to reply to me! If he said it back, I'd have been more than happy to accept it. Twas funny :D:D:D:D

Merry Christmas Nia :)

Merry Christmas :p

Lotak 12-14-2009 19:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by heavens_fury (Post 10888919)
Merry Christmas :p

Pffft!
NOT EVERYONE CELEBRATES CHRISTMAS!
G-D, you are so non-multi-cultural.
YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO SAY HAPPY CHANNUKAH

You should be ashamed of yourself!!!!

Yeh...its 3:20, I'm tired. Byes

heavens_fury 12-14-2009 19:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lotak (Post 10888992)
Pffft!
NOT EVERYONE CELEBRATES CHRISTMAS!
G-D, you are so non-multi-cultural.
YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO SAY HAPPY CHANNUKAH

You should be ashamed of yourself!!!!

Yeh...its 3:20, I'm tired. Byes

I was going to write it in all the languages i knew it in but it's late and i'm sleepy so i decided against it :(

Killa101 12-14-2009 19:32

Quote:

modern warfare 2 is so much better than co

Andjeo 12-15-2009 02:20

1 Attachment(s)
Happy Holidays to all you ...who bot and who don't :)
Enjoy your meal, beverage and TV program cause this year, there will be no gifts.
This picture just come in !

DarkPee 12-16-2009 11:47

mw2 ftw.

.L0v3 12-16-2009 15:51

Quote:

How sweet!