Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Turquoise/Diamond (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   How have a funny guildwar. (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=618719)

Ryuking 04-10-2009 10:03

How have a funny guildwar.
 
I just a idea i have find for maybe have better gw.

I was think can do like a Rotation of ally for every Gw, by it i want say, each week end we can post different composition of Team Guild Gw in forum with possibility of vote for every member, by exemple.

First Week End :

Nemesis
+ Nebula VS Divinity + DiamondSexiest + Vision + Broken

Or another composition like

Divinity + Nemesis + Vision VS Nebula + Broken + DiamondSexiest

People will be able vote for choice what they prefer.

So after it during all the week end we can fight and it will make ALL Guild War different and i hope fun.

Another advantage is The Rotation pole will stay normal, it mean

Actual Rotation Pôle : Divinity --> Nebula --> Vision --> Broken --> DiamondSexiest --> Nemesis

If during the the week end it's the rotation pole of Nemesis everyone gonna need respect it, it mean 1hour before Gw end everyone stop the fight, we all do Quest tougether and let Nemesis have this pole.
And all stay a Guild War of friend with a good ambiance and much fun.

rhinscrew 04-10-2009 10:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryuking (Post 10273977)
I just a idea i have find for maybe have better gw.

I was think can do like a Rotation of ally for every Gw, by it i want say, each week end we can post different composition of Team Guild Gw in forum with possibility of vote for every member, by exemple.

First Week End :

Nemesis
+ Nebula VS Divinity + DiamondSexiest + Vision + Broken

Or another composition like

Divinity + Nemesis + Vision VS Nebula + Broken + DiamondSexiest

People will be able vote for choice what they prefer.

So after it during all the week end we can fight and it will make ALL Guild War different and i hope fun.

Another advantage is The Rotation pole will stay normal, it mean

Actual Rotation Pôle : Divinity --> Nebula --> Vision --> Broken --> DiamondSexiest --> Nemesis

If during the the week end it's the rotation pole of Nemesis everyone gonna need respect it, it mean 1hour before Gw end everyone stop the fight, we all do Quest tougether and let Nemesis have this pole.
And all stay a Guild War of friend with a good ambiance and much fun.

#

tis a stupid idea...
have u forgotten tht we have enemies there?
or is this ure personal mission to make GW ures????

Ryuking 04-10-2009 10:09

Aww ya and who are enemy ?

Gangbang and blood brother everyone of there from us side and they don't try won Gw, just trying make it fun.
Its still possible to regroup they in one of us guild for balance it again more.

rhinscrew 04-10-2009 10:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryuking (Post 10273981)
Aww ya and who are enemy ?

Gangbang and blood brother everyone of there from us side and they don't try won Gw, just trying make it fun.
Its still possible to regroup they in one of us guild for balance it again more.

y u so depsterate for balance?
this side runs the server?
is tht not enuf for u????

and even if there isnt enemies...
surely tht means were doing soemthing right
tht they dont even turn up????

TresspasS 04-10-2009 10:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryuking (Post 10273977)
I just a idea i have find for maybe have better gw.

I was think can do like a Rotation of ally for every Gw, by it i want say, each week end we can post different composition of Team Guild Gw in forum with possibility of vote for every member, by exemple.

First Week End :

Nemesis
+ Nebula VS Divinity + DiamondSexiest + Vision + Broken

Or another composition like

Divinity + Nemesis + Vision VS Nebula + Broken + DiamondSexiest

People will be able vote for choice what they prefer.

So after it during all the week end we can fight and it will make ALL Guild War different and i hope fun.

Another advantage is The Rotation pole will stay normal, it mean

Actual Rotation Pôle : Divinity --> Nebula --> Vision --> Broken --> DiamondSexiest --> Nemesis

If during the the week end it's the rotation pole of Nemesis everyone gonna need respect it, it mean 1hour before Gw end everyone stop the fight, we all do Quest tougether and let Nemesis have this pole.
And all stay a Guild War of friend with a good ambiance and much fun.


Why not just keep it the same until after the super GW?
We have a system set in place to make it equal for all currently... this would jus change it all around and complicate things.
I'm up for changing gw.... Buh why not let it happen after Super Gw....

And yer as steve says... we have another side that does actually come to right aswell. So why change it now?
Our alliance isn't the only one on the server after all

AgentR07 04-10-2009 10:17

i think its a good idea, its time to switch things up, make gw a lil more fun. but i think it would be best if we hold off on it till after super gw, it could confuse people.


also, what enemies? lol Blood brothers and gangbang dont have jack for people to compete with us. whos theyre best person? Tak/Haze? one person against an entire alliance isnt gunna get far lol

TresspasS 04-10-2009 10:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by AgentR07 (Post 10273989)
i think its a good idea, its time to switch things up, make gw a lil more fun. but i think it would be best if we hold off on it till after super gw, it could confuse people.


also, what enemies? lol Blood brothers and gangbang dont have jack for people to compete with us. whos theyre best person? Tak/Haze? one person against an entire alliance isnt gunna get far lol


They were doing alrite last week :p

Ryuking 04-10-2009 10:19

I haven't say we need do it right now it's just an idea.... It can wait after Super Gw....


Like i have say isn't a second side it's just 2 guild creat by member of our side who want some fight like much player on this game ( Yes in a Pvp game it's more fun when u have someone to fight and not only sit waiting a atk of 4,5 guy ).

Or maybe the other side is the guild Most Wanted + x ?

rhinscrew 04-10-2009 10:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryuking (Post 10273995)
I haven't say we need do it right now it's just an idea.... It can wait after Super Gw....


Like i have say isn't a second side it's just 2 guild creat by member of our side who want some fight like much player on this game ( Yes in a Pvp game it's more fun when u have someone to fight and not only sit waiting a atk of 4,5 guy ).

Or maybe the other side is the guild Most Wanted + x ?

i wont b voting for this idea anytime soon

Ryuking 04-10-2009 10:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by TresspasS (Post 10273993)
They were doing alrite last week :p

Who was defence last week ? we wasn't much.
I was there during all gw, they weren't able to broke a gate it have look like a big fight only coz task was hard to kill and rez they alltime.
In case i think just we really can have more fun in gw.
After we just can try it and see how it's no ? or we just can stay in same position of a game totally bored without fight during Gw.

TresspasS 04-10-2009 11:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryuking (Post 10274005)
Who was defence last week ? we wasn't much.
I was there during all gw, they weren't able to broke a gate it have look like a big fight only coz task was hard to kill and rez they alltime.
In case i think just we really can have more fun in gw.
After we just can try it and see how it's no ? or we just can stay in same position of a game totally bored without fight during Gw.

As i already said... Im up for changing gw about.. seing how it goes etc. Buh only after the super gw stuff is over =]

ƒrenzy 04-10-2009 11:57

Is who wins pole really important? Why not just fight till the end but keep the rotation goin for cps :p

RobLow 04-10-2009 13:29

I Prolly Didnt read all of what yall said so dnt flame me but wont this make Flame Lit a problem?

Ryuking 04-10-2009 13:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by ***402;renzy (Post 10274265)
Is who wins pole really important? Why not just fight till the end but keep the rotation goin for cps :p

I say just it about ppl who care with Halo :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobLow (Post 10274510)
I Prolly Didnt read all of what yall said so dnt flame me but wont this make Flame Lit a problem?

Same i think :p

ƒrenzy 04-10-2009 14:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryuking (Post 10274570)
I say just it about ppl who care with Halo :D



Same i think :p

lol yeh, i dun care bout halo really...just more lag lol


And in regards to the flamelit thing.
If we did do this then it would be easier to make Flamelit Guild that's allied with both "sides" just be missing 1 guild i think? =x But yeh since its just for fun i'm sure it won't be a big deal, just state ur doing quest and need rev when u die lol. I dunno.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 19:32.