Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   What are you listening to? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=479757)

Necro_Abyss 04-18-2008 08:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by sk8er (Post 7991908)
escape the fate is screamo/emocore/post-hardcore :]

there's no sympathy for the dead - escape the fate

Emo =P and Even worse mixed with Hardcore and Hardcore as far as I remember used to be awesome :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by zak is back (Post 7991982)
dear god you guys have horrible taste in music.

the only decent band i've seen on this page is a perfect circle.

Days of the New-Touch, Peel, Stand.

"dear god dear god" u shud ask ur god for a brain. Nothing else to say to ur retarded self, Off Topic said it and won. ;)

Bach - Toccata and Fugue in D Minor (Phantom of the Opera)

Angtoria 04-18-2008 09:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by zak is back (Post 7991982)
dear god you guys have horrible taste in music.

the only decent band i've seen on this page is a perfect circle.

Seconded.

Vampire - Cradle Of Filth

Necro_Abyss 04-18-2008 09:22

1349 - Pitch Black

FourWordLetter 04-18-2008 10:05

Blood and Fire by With Blood Comes Cleansing

Durant 04-18-2008 10:06

Passive- A Perfect Circle

Off Topic 04-18-2008 11:52

Battle Song - Ensiferum

zak is back 04-18-2008 12:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Off Topic (Post 7993670)
Screamo = Scream + emo. Emocore = emo + hardcore. etc. It's all emo.



Ignorance. Just because someone else has a different taste in bands than you doesn't mean the band sucks, it just means you don't like hearing that kind of music. You're probably one of those fools that listen to nothing but American rock bands that have only a grain of talent compared to most bands, but you like to listen to that. Do I ***** about you listening to it? No.

Go QQ more elsewheres.

you don't ***** about what im listening to because it ****ing rocks.
note the contradiction in the first part of the next sentence.
but in all seriousness im joking. listen to whatever your merry hearts desire.

Soundgarden-Jesus Christ Pose

Abandoned 04-18-2008 12:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abandoned (Post 7988366)
Moonsorrow - Tulimyrsky

.D:

Necro_Abyss 04-18-2008 13:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by zak is back (Post 7995541)
you don't ***** about what im listening to because it ****ing rocks.
note the contradiction in the first part of the next sentence.
but in all seriousness im joking. listen to whatever your merry hearts desire.

Soundgarden-Jesus Christ Pose

0.0 well cant deny Soundgarden is good :p

Disgorge - Gore Blessed The Worms

zak is back 04-18-2008 13:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Necro_Abyss (Post 7996169)
0.0 well cant deny Soundgarden is good :p

Disgorge - Gore Blessed The Worms

aye.

Pink Floyd-Dogs of War

Abandoned 04-18-2008 14:27

Moonsorrow - Jäästä Syntynyt / Varjojen Virta

Sir V 04-18-2008 14:51

Tehosekoitin & Ville Valo - Valonkantaja

winter remix 04-18-2008 15:16

mickey avalon - fashion,glam,and coke

Necro_Abyss 04-18-2008 16:36

Vehemence - Christ I ****ing Hate you

Sir V 04-18-2008 16:51

KMFDM - Anarchy


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:29.