Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

.†Brandøn†. 11-15-2007 06:55

pep meh pl0x and ill pep back k

Sum0 11-15-2007 06:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by .***8224;Brandøn***8224;. (Post 6761022)
pep meh pl0x and ill pep back k

j00 <3 me? o.o"

0 cooL 11-15-2007 07:00

Yo Yo Yo

.†Brandøn†. 11-15-2007 07:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sum0 (Post 6761038)
j00 <3 me? o.o"

yes <33

~*Ebony*Star*~ 11-15-2007 07:25

659...

HELP MEE gain +rep


Leave your name so i can rep back!!!!

HaZarDouS 11-15-2007 07:27

rep blez.

note to self : dont waste rep on brandon again :mad:

Cagd 11-15-2007 07:34

rep everyone i could back and few new faces

Cagd 11-15-2007 07:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6761332)
rep blez.

note to self : dont waste rep on brandon again :mad:

i already tried you gotta spread, back on list do :P

:.Aliénor.: 11-15-2007 07:36

Pepped some peops!
Enjoy all <3

.†Brandøn†. 11-15-2007 07:37

Pep Meh

:.Aliénor.: 11-15-2007 07:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by .†Brandøn†. (Post 6761427)
Pep Meh

I did!=]

budtwo 11-15-2007 07:39

ok im out of my pissy mode that i was in yesterday but hey every one how is ever one today

ps rep for every one on page that it will let me rep

Cagd 11-15-2007 07:39

gotta leave a name people, just got blank pep

HaZarDouS 11-15-2007 07:39

people pepped up to yet of who i could find (i have 3 more peps free)

Blessguy
Borny
Sum0
Cranses
xBuffx
Yexie
C-dot

people i tried but needed to spread

tecuh
madkiller
Titus
Sicknasty
Majesty
<>N<>

budtwo 11-15-2007 07:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6761446)
people pepped up to yet of who i could find (i have 3 more peps free)

Blessguy
Borny
Sum0
Cranses
xBuffx
Yexie
C-dot

people i tried but needed to spread

tecuh
madkiller
Titus
Sicknasty
Majesty
<>N<>

im not on the list but i did just post on thread too. i rep you

budtwo 11-15-2007 07:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cagd (Post 6761442)
gotta leave a name people, just got blank pep

sorry it was me and to every one else on last page with no name it was me. will leave a name next time. so pep me plz

HaZarDouS 11-15-2007 07:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by budtwo (Post 6761458)
im not on the list but i did just post on thread too. i rep you

thanks i repped you back.

Unprofessional 11-15-2007 07:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6761446)
people pepped up to yet of who i could find (i have 3 more peps free)

Blessguy
Borny
Sum0
Cranses
xBuffx
Yexie
C-dot

people i tried but needed to spread

tecuh
madkiller
Titus
Sicknasty
Majesty
<>N<>

:(

Randomguy46 11-15-2007 07:42

1725.... 275 more till super rep, so rep me and i will rep you

HaZarDouS 11-15-2007 07:43

He Tricked Me!!! I Dont See Him On List!!!

.†Brandøn†. 11-15-2007 07:43

:(
Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6761485)
He Tricked Me!!! I Dont See Him On List!!!

:(

HaZarDouS 11-15-2007 07:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unprofessional (Post 6761479)
:(

i just used up the last of my reps now. sorry :p, tomorrow you get.. i needed to spread anyway, i tried you but i cant remember everyone :D

Cagd 11-15-2007 07:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by budtwo (Post 6761472)
sorry it was me and to every one else on last page with no name it was me. will leave a name next time. so pep me plz

np, it happens, got you 2nd bar

:.Aliénor.: 11-15-2007 07:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6761498)
i just used up the last of my reps now. sorry :p, tomorrow you get.. i needed to spread anyway, i tried you but i cant remember everyone :D

Yes you forgot me too
*cries*

budtwo 11-15-2007 07:45

how many other ppl do you have to rep before you can rep the same person again?

HaZarDouS 11-15-2007 07:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by :.Aliénor.: (Post 6761509)
Yes you forgot me too
*cries*

i have you written down now :) i promise you will get tomorrow :)

budtwo 11-15-2007 07:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cagd (Post 6761506)
np, it happens, got you 2nd bar

hell yeah you got me my 2nd bar thank you very much

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 12 seconds.

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.

HaZarDouS 11-15-2007 07:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by budtwo (Post 6761511)
how many other ppl do you have to rep before you can rep the same person again?

20, basically on every 3rd day you can rep again if you use up your reps :p

HaZarDouS 11-15-2007 07:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by budtwo (Post 6761525)
hell yeah you got me my 2nd bar thank you very much

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 12 seconds.

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.

you better rep me nowww lol. :(

budtwo 11-15-2007 07:49

Cagd
Randomguy46

Craneses 11-15-2007 07:50

Argh, Reppin back in a couple hours =)

HaZarDouS 11-15-2007 07:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craneses (Post 6761562)
Argh, Reppin back in a couple hours =)

O.O, how did you do that owe rep thing on your siggy, and how when you click link of name it goes to a post. tell me please.

Valkyrie 11-15-2007 07:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cagd (Post 6761506)
np, it happens, got you 2nd bar

:mad:

Craneses 11-15-2007 07:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6761598)
O.O, how did you do that owe rep thing on your siggy, and how when you click link of name it goes to a post. tell me please.

Okay, at the top of a post, top right corner. Ull see ur post number, click it and then u it just shows the single post. copy the link and i guess u can figure it out from there.

blessguy 11-15-2007 07:55

craneses is cool *puts shades on*

HaZarDouS 11-15-2007 07:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craneses (Post 6761611)
Okay, at the top of a post, top right corner. Ull see ur post number, click it and then u it just shows the single post. copy the link and i guess u can figure it out from there.

how do you make a link with all names? when i click the link of owed reps, i see a load of names.. i wish i could do that it be useful to me.

Craneses 11-15-2007 07:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by blessguy (Post 6761614)
craneses is cool *puts shades on*

:cool::cool::cool::cool: yeee. u know we cool.:cool:

.†Brandøn†. 11-15-2007 07:57

Omg Its A Lion Get In The Car!

Cagd 11-15-2007 07:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 6761604)
:mad:

why the angry face

budtwo 11-15-2007 07:57

out of rep for today.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:58.