Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Emerald/Sapphire (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Diablo 3 (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=730200)

Dex3 04-28-2012 13:38

Diablo 3
 
Any comments? I got my pre order can't wait till 5/15

Planes v1.0b 04-28-2012 18:24

its a bad game

Ryuzaki 05-02-2012 09:04

I was thinking about it. I'm leaving to the army in july, wondering if it'd be worth it to play it for a month and a half.

Planes v1.0b 05-03-2012 08:44

Probably not, and by the time you get to play it again blizzard will probably have ruined it with patches already.

CheekyPunk27 05-23-2012 23:01

Bump.

I just bought it yesterday, after finishing Kingdoms of Amalur. My brother has had it for a few days and I had been eager to finish KOA so that I could start D3.

Pretty fun, reminds me of CO. I'm just going for the loots.

Arronax 05-30-2012 12:42

Not surprisingly, it turns out Planes was wrong.




@Act II Inferno so far. :X

Planes v1.0b 05-30-2012 17:51

It is a terrible game, there is nothing in that game worth 60$ to buy.

CheekyPunk27 05-30-2012 19:45

I think I'm about to go into act 3 nightmare ...

Arronax 05-31-2012 10:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by CheekyPunk27 (Post 11714463)
I think I'm about to go into act 3 nightmare ...

Hehe, well - I don't have classes atm, so I've been playing a fair bit. Everything up to Act 4 Hell is a breeze :P Inferno act II and beyond is very hard - at least as a melee :) What class you playing?


Quote:

Originally Posted by Planes v1.0b (Post 11714424)
It is a terrible game, there is nothing in that game worth 60$ to buy.


3,5mill++ sold within the first 24 hours of release, IGN gave it a 9,5. 89/100 @ Metacritic.


Horrible game indeed. Retard.

Dex3 05-31-2012 17:35

I got hacked =\

Planes v1.0b 05-31-2012 23:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arronax (Post 11714949)
Hehe, well - I don't have classes atm, so I've been playing a fair bit. Everything up to Act 4 Hell is a breeze :P Inferno act II and beyond is very hard - at least as a melee :) What class you playing?





3,5mill++ sold within the first 24 hours of release, IGN gave it a 9,5. 89/100 @ Metacritic.


Horrible game indeed. Retard.


The numbers sold doesn't say anything for how good a game is. I could advertise a sequel to any big title and sell that many. The game is terrible. And lol @ IGN, just lining there pockets.

CheekyPunk27 05-31-2012 23:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arronax (Post 11714949)
Hehe, well - I don't have classes atm, so I've been playing a fair bit. Everything up to Act 4 Hell is a breeze :P Inferno act II and beyond is very hard - at least as a melee :) What class you playing?

right now, I'm a lvl 52 barbarian, act 1, hell. Playing through with a friend who's a monk. It's a bit tricky... have to kite the bosses a lot so it takes a while, but it's doable. Not looking forward to inferno... haha.

But yeah, after I get through hell, will probably level up another class and give them the gears I've collected going through as a barb.

*Jin*Sin* 06-01-2012 07:33

I have never played any of the games in the Diablo series. Is it really that good?

Planes v1.0b 06-01-2012 11:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Jin*Sin* (Post 11715924)
I have never played any of the games in the Diablo series. Is it really that good?

yeah, 10 years ago.

Arronax 06-02-2012 09:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Planes v1.0b (Post 11715420)
The numbers sold doesn't say anything for how good a game is. I could advertise a sequel to any big title and sell that many. The game is terrible. And lol @ IGN, just lining there pockets.

Well, if you dont like the game, don't buy it or play it. It's really that simple.


Meanwhile, I'll be playing my face off and enjoying every second of it ;)


Quote:

Originally Posted by CheekyPunk27 (Post 11715429)
right now, I'm a lvl 52 barbarian, act 1, hell. Playing through with a friend who's a monk. It's a bit tricky... have to kite the bosses a lot so it takes a while, but it's doable. Not looking forward to inferno... haha.

But yeah, after I get through hell, will probably level up another class and give them the gears I've collected going through as a barb.

Ah, nice =) Hell is where things start to get interesting :X Inferno is pretty damn hard, so you have something to look forward to :p I would recommend that one of you rerolls wiz/dh/wd tho - inferno with 2 melee wouldn't be pretty :P

I'm currently progressing through act II, and it's a real pain as a melee. Things hit HARD, and champion packs have 4 abilities. It's not uncommon that I have to skip a pack because the combination of abilities is just too damn hard. Example; arcane-enchanted waller molten vortex packs. If you're real unlucky, the mob type has an ability or two in addition to the "champ mob abilities".. After dying 5-6 times, finally beating mobs like that is very satisfying though :D


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 22:50.