Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Gryphon/Cerberus (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=225)
-   -   Czar aka kimo got hacked (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=698370)

kimo86 09-10-2010 08:50

Czar aka kimo got hacked

5 Attachment(s)
hey guys its me kimo , 2 days ago tq sent me mail tellin me i should prove that czar and starwars my acount and i sent them info which prove that and i told OLO aka steve or Synn about it so i save my talisman and sword with him before i do anythin , yesterday i couldnt log my hotmail and it got hacked and today ther was silly person call her self monka she pretend that she friend of claudia aka SweetnesS and she say i hacked sweetness thats y she wand the info of sweetness to give me my mail back , but i checked Sweetness gear when that topic poped up i found all her gear on still and toke screen shots with it so that monika or who ever tryin to do trick on me to get sweetness info and hack her or somethin , other wise my hotmail with that monkia now and i toke chat history and screen

kimo86 09-10-2010 08:53

3 Attachment(s)
sight , in chat im a7med and she kupa or **** was usin email of friend to see if my mail online or not

kimo86 09-10-2010 10:27

after that silly convoo i helped and restored her charc and changed her pass and email and waitin her to log on to give to her , she acuase me by stealing it again , wht the ***

Kekuu 09-11-2010 06:43

Never trust an egy.

Was true 7 years ago and still is.

kimo86 09-11-2010 13:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kekuu (Post 11327691)
Never trust an egy.

Was true 7 years ago and still is.

helloooo its me who lost his email and charcters -_-

Kekuu 09-11-2010 14:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimo86 (Post 11328002)
helloooo its me who lost his email and charcters -_-

Wait what?

Was too long couldn't be assed to read it all.

HappyNewYear 09-11-2010 15:22

Kimo man make yourself clear :D
So lemme get this right...
You gave to Claudia your character "Sweetness" long ago couz u loved her :X (no comments here).
Suddenly u got an e-mail from TQ asking you to verify that you are the owner of the chars Sweetness and StarWars, because obviously Claudia that was playing on sweetness submitted a request at the co-help center after someone - of which we do not know yet- logged her account : Sweetness and tried to hack/steal her. (How can we know if that claim is even true?).
Then your e-mail gets hacked "out of the blue", the one that was registered at your accounts. However, you agree to give to Claudia full character info if you get your e-mail back. Even though Claudia blames you for everything, and even though you know her friend "Monika" or w.e hacked your e-mail.

How i see this ending :

Claudia getting full info of your account and assuring it is now hers and you cant do anything about it.

Monika hacking it from her and leaving her with nothing.

You getting your e-mail back - which is not much of a help since you already have a new e-mail.

O_O
Solution : KOS Sweetness and all her friends :D
eyty way winS!

Kekuu 09-11-2010 15:40

Hacking someones email ain't really possible, unless that someone is really stupid.

HappyNewYear 09-11-2010 15:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kekuu (Post 11328128)
Hacking someones email ain't really possible, unless that someone is really stupid.

He had easy pass - Kimo admitted she could have guessed it.

kimo86 09-11-2010 17:10

like she say i had my email pass like another pass i had on character before and shared with sweetness before , its stupid yes but true as well

cerberous/KiRA 09-12-2010 12:31

thinking the email from tq was fake...

HappyNewYear 09-12-2010 12:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by cerberous/KiRA (Post 11329052)
thinking the email from tq was fake...

if the e-mail from tq was fake it would such rly bad o.o

kimo86 09-12-2010 13:43

nothin fake the tq mail mostly about somethin else i dunno

HappyNewYear 09-12-2010 13:56

ok im confused ;D

What fake e-mail ? If they faked TQ e-mail then they wouldnt gain anything
since they had the password of the character already
?:confused:

kimo 09-13-2010 00:53

1 Attachment(s)
i got my forum account back , and the TQ message i got before was looking so official , since i found mail , some one wrote in it by egy saying he got my charcters and info and he laugh and he says he trying with sweetness as well , so its same person trying to scam both of us but she though its me who trying to scam her thats why she stole me email , i jst submit case on site to try to get my accounts back and i hope it work since i sent full info to that ***