Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

Valkyrie 12-03-2007 13:40

anyone treid rappelz?It looks pretty sweet

TehPandaKing 12-03-2007 13:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchoneVoske (Post 6914364)
LOL.. depends on if you're talkin about the area code.. then it's Virginia Beach/Chesapeake area... I think :P

The beach only. Fuff Chesapeake, too country for me. :p It's ours, they can't have it!! :cool:

LiLAnGeL698607 12-03-2007 13:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 6914383)
anyone treid rappelz?It looks pretty sweet


Was goin to but some1 told me that LC was better >.>

SchoneVoske 12-03-2007 13:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPandaKing (Post 6914385)
The beach only. Fuff Chesapeake, too country for me. :p It's ours, they can't have it!! :cool:

and you thought I didn't know ;)... I lived in NC for 6 years .. so I'm familiar with that area :D!!!

<3

LiLAnGeL698607 12-03-2007 13:44

.....

Voice of Reason 12-03-2007 13:46

1134 rep :)

Valkyrie 12-03-2007 13:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6914389)
Was goin to but some1 told me that LC was better >.>

what is LC?

LiLAnGeL698607 12-03-2007 13:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 6914424)
what is LC?


Last Chaos

Tecuh 12-03-2007 13:48

=o

TehPandaKing 12-03-2007 13:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchoneVoske (Post 6914402)
and you thought I didn't know ;)... I lived in NC for 6 years .. so I'm familiar with that area :D!!!

<3

Ah, where at in NC? I go just beyond the border every Saturday I get the chance. I like to dirtbike in Moyock. ^^

Unprofessional 12-03-2007 13:51

I <3 Tecuh ^^

<>N<> 12-03-2007 13:52

'allo

HaZarDouS 12-03-2007 13:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unprofessional (Post 6914463)
I <3 Tecuh ^^

i think a new side of walt is coming out:eek:

SchoneVoske 12-03-2007 13:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPandaKing (Post 6914448)
Ah, where at in NC? I go just beyond the border every Saturday I get the chance. I like to dirtbike in Moyock. ^^

Salisbury... near Charlotte. Went up to Richmond numerous times for the Nascar races... to Martinsville for the same. Went to VA Beach one time in 2001.. holy MOLY those people know how to throw a party...;):D

HaZarDouS 12-03-2007 13:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie (Post 6914424)
what is LC?

tell me about Rapplez :eek:

you should play 9dragons.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 19:30.