Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

Fallen_Star 12-15-2007 23:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by anatomy (Post 7027747)
yes! :)

i acnt rep you either, grr I have church tomorrow

I can't rep either =x

anatomy 12-15-2007 23:10

ok I'm gna talk to my babe for a bit and go to bed, gta wake up at 8 for church :|

Fallen_Star 12-15-2007 23:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by anatomy (Post 7027763)
ok I'm gna talk to my babe for a bit and go to bed, gta wake up at 8 for church :|

Church is ftl. Be a rebel !

Well good night, sweet dreams and all that.

C-dot 12-15-2007 23:56

Yawn, goodnight everyone. Even though I'm pretty sure this is like one of 3 posts here today :P

MrGeneral 12-15-2007 23:56

4024

Fallen_Star 12-16-2007 00:06

Well It's late,boring,and empty...NIGHT!

KrAzY 12-16-2007 00:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by C-dot (Post 7027969)
Yawn, goodnight everyone. Even though I'm pretty sure this is like one of 3 posts here today :P


night C have a good one buddy :)

LiLEm0AnGeL 12-16-2007 00:14

o_O

blessguy 12-16-2007 00:19

Just dropping by to say hi people

LiLEm0AnGeL 12-16-2007 00:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by blessguy (Post 7028071)
Just dropping by to say hi people

Hiya ^^

Fallen_Star 12-16-2007 00:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLEm0AnGeL (Post 7028056)
o_O

There goes sleeping for me -_-
I can't sleep when I feel insecure =\

Someone opened the front gate, my dog heard it and started barking, we searched around but nothing, now I just can't sleep =x

LiLEm0AnGeL 12-16-2007 00:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen_Star (Post 7028093)
There goes sleeping for me -_-
I can't sleep when I feel insecure =\

Someone opened the front gate, my dog heard it and started barking, we searched around but nothing, now I just can't sleep =x

Awwww :(
I really should be in bed
I had to get up before i was ready this morning
to get teh tickets

MrGeneral 12-16-2007 00:32

O_o

Fallen_Star 12-16-2007 00:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLEm0AnGeL (Post 7028114)
Awwww :(
I really should be in bed
I had to get up before i was ready this morning
to get teh tickets

Grats :P

LiLEm0AnGeL 12-16-2007 00:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen_Star (Post 7028138)
Grats :P

thanks :D

I cant not wait til Feb 15 o_O
2 months away :(


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:53.