Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   So why did... (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=752446)

say 08-24-2014 15:13

So why did...
 
the conquer 3.0 project get cancelled wtf? i was lookin foward to that **** :mad:

~*panda*~ 08-24-2014 15:59

Things went seriously wrong while developing so they decided to cancel it and salvage as much code as possible to implement in the current co.

say 08-24-2014 19:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ (Post 11871867)
Things went seriously wrong while developing so they decided to cancel it and salvage as much code as possible to implement in the current co.

so they had to shutdown the ENTIRE project because something went wrong? why couldnt they just keep working on it? Welll that is tq for ya :rolleyes: anyway thats ridiculous they had a lot of ppl lookin foward to it and coming back and they just messed everything up as usual

ThePurpleKnight 08-24-2014 23:35

It's too hard to make a right click and win game in 3D. Gotta be at least tab target, any more skilless and you'd have to market it to ages 3-6.

LitasLTL 08-25-2014 00:10

They decided that it wont be profitable enough. Thats what went wrong. Who knows maybe this whole CO3 thing was just some sort of marketing trick.

Lavi 08-25-2014 00:17

It was probably not worth their time because so many people spend thousands on 2.0

say 08-28-2014 07:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by LitasLTL (Post 11871963)
They decided that it wont be profitable enough. Thats what went wrong. Who knows maybe this whole CO3 thing was just some sort of marketing trick.

It defnitely was why would they get everyone all hyped and vets ready to come back and **** then just stop? they just wanted attention hoping some of those vets come back to this co thats really ****ed up i wish i knew how to make games i would do that ****

zordrecon 08-28-2014 10:43

CO3 was not wise Decision anyway otherwise it will not be strong competitor against 2014 3D games since The announcement of the release of CO3 i saw that weak 3D,also lots of player will refuse leaving CO2 and play it with the tons on cps on CO2
i suggest not to bring new one i suggest to improve some of the graphic by adding some texture filters (optional) and Improved texture resolution and increase the rate of FPS to 60 all this must be optional due to there is players has computer still works with Pentium 4:eek:

ghfdhhdf 08-28-2014 11:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by say (Post 11872517)
It defnitely was why would they get everyone all hyped and vets ready to come back and **** then just stop? they just wanted attention hoping some of those vets come back to this co thats really ****ed up i wish i knew how to make games i would do that ****

Because they would not make as much money as they could by focusing on less stupid things.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 17:13.