Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Suggestions (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Total makeover for Purewaters! (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=723862)

doggy 10-05-2011 21:53

Total makeover for Purewaters!

After having played against alot of azureshielding waters I think its only fitting to give them the makeover they deserve

Make it so they got
Pink tanktop with I heart puppies on
A pink speedo with no nuts inside
A bigass pink wig
Some pink highheels
A big dildo in each hands and one in their butthole

My match look like this:
She(probably just a boytoy boy) cast azureshield, zap u 4 times and then spend the rest of the match running...unless u got scatter or something that autohits its just fuukking tear out ur neighboors eyeballs pissing me off annoying.

What the hell kinda fight is this

Its official, purewaters are now the nr 1 class for evasive pussies that like to play like a chicken!

wolvesreign 10-05-2011 22:24

Oh you mad?

Strilter 10-06-2011 04:11

lmao ... your poll is retarded

care to share what class you are? XD

and almost every skill auto hits unless ur using ss/fb , in which case it should be fairly easy to end their reign lolz

littleboy654 10-06-2011 07:06

I didnt vote... But honestly.. if ur a water (not a melee water) the best thing u got is zap, and chain bolt every now and then...

Wth is the point of fighting someone for a full 10min of just constant zapping if there just gonna pot off untill the 10min are done?:confused:
So...zap em for a good 3 min rack up some points, and for the rest of the match run and azure your self ftw.:cool:

PS. I do this myself during team pk touny's.:)

Ragnarok~ 10-06-2011 08:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by littleboy654 (Post 11612126)
I didnt vote... But honestly.. if ur a water (not a melee water) the best thing u got is zap, and chain bolt every now and then...

Wth is the point of fighting someone for a full 10min of just constant zapping if there just gonna pot off untill the 10min are done?:confused:
So...zap em for a good 3 min rack up some points, and for the rest of the match run and azure your self ftw.:cool:

***** lol.

Rickk 10-06-2011 09:21

Quote:

One thing you and rest don't understand, is that waters are support class. They were never meant to be Pkers. Zapping and shielding is "forcing" your win and makes them look real noobish. Seriously if people want to compete in 1vs1 tourneys and such, should be using a fighting class, not a water.

Rezz 10-06-2011 10:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rickk (Post 11612164)
One thing you and rest don't understand, is that waters are support class. They were never meant to be Pkers. Zapping and shielding is "forcing" your win and makes them look real noobish. Seriously if people want to compete in 1vs1 tourneys and such, should be using a fighting class, not a water.

There is very little room left for true "Support" classes in CO now. Its not fair to have to change character type so that you can compete in all the tourney's and win the prizes.

In the old days before sub-classes and the like it was easy to have a character of each class that you could use but now TQ wants you to focus on one account and RB / Reincarnate to change to others instead of having multiple accounts. With such restrictions they have to make each class comparable so that those with weaker class types can still participate and win tourney's otherwise just delete the class type and move on.

doggy 10-19-2011 21:44

Quote:

Ok girly, congratulations to you and to the rest of u for winning in the most cheapass cowardly way possible

LetsBlaze#2 10-20-2011 00:38

1 Attachment(s)
It's actually PRETTY AWESOME when you merk a King :D

doggy 10-20-2011 01:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by LetsBlaze#2 (Post 11617121)
It's actually PRETTY AWESOME when you merk a King :D

I hope u get ballcancer

doggy 10-20-2011 01:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strilter (Post 11612065)
lmao ... your poll is retarded

care to share what class you are? XD

and almost every skill auto hits unless ur using ss/fb , in which case it should be fairly easy to end their reign lolz

Im a tro, though Im currently leveling my archer...and no, nothing compares to the archer, with taos running a distant second.

LetsBlaze#2 10-20-2011 03:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by doggy (Post 11617143)
I hope u get ballcancer

I hope your mother tells you that your not her son