Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   So whats the deal Tq? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=723741)

sin411 10-01-2011 21:59

So whats the deal Tq?

Whats the problem with herc getting nerfed? I have played every class, and yeah The herc from Trojan is Over powered too much range too much damage, lessen this, and you'll end up with more Pure Trojans which is a lot of fun.

Will poison blades Hp/Mana backswords get removed from the game? Too me this would help remove a lot of inbalance in the game. I.E fire Taos having 20k hp which is just ridiculous this would force them to use Mana pots as well have have a decent mana pool, as were the initial design.

Whats happening with server transfer? It would be nice to have the option to move to a less populated server.

Why does poison zap still kill me when my Counter kill goes off? Clearly another effect of the poison blades skill that was never meant to work this way in the first place, a bug that became a feature. I haven't tested this but does this also mean that if this skill goes off and its reflected does the person still get killed even if reflect went off? Although as a ninja, i do get killed from Poison zap even if Counter kill goes off.

Will monk skills get nerfed? Should a monk be able to spam WWK? I understand that there is a cool down on it, it doesn't seem to be very effective though.

Should the ninja skill Twofold blade get a bit of a buff, in that instead of its range being Three, it should be 4 just like Radiant Palm is. Means i could almost have a fair fight with a monk, Or leave Two Fold blade at Three and lower Radiant Palm down to 3 as well.

Should the Reborn skill retention system be ********? Maybe somthing alongs the lines that, i wanted to have Reflect i would have to have to be at least war-war-??? Same deal with serenity the monk skill as well as water tao skills, and ninja skills.

Yes i know there was probably a thread for some of these things, but too be honest im lazy and couldnt be bothered finding them. Would have taken more time that i didn't want to waste.

Deathclaw 10-01-2011 23:43

u are aware that ninjas are still (slightly)overpowered?

sin411 10-01-2011 23:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deathclaw (Post 11610398)

In what sence?

YuRiNeSs 10-01-2011 23:56

Damn dude,you`re 2+ months late.
All these rants have been posted on forums,people don`t even brag talking about it anymore.
You either quit or get used to TQ`s bull****,that`s the matter of fact

sin411 10-02-2011 00:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by YuRiNeSs (Post 11610400)
Damn dude,you`re 2+ months late.
All these rants have been posted on forums,people don`t even brag talking about it anymore.
You either quit or get used to TQ`s bull****,that`s the matter of fact

Maybe ive got nothing better to do with my life?

YuRiNeSs 10-02-2011 00:06

That`s a theory

sin411 10-02-2011 00:14

http://www.deathclan.com/fun/stay_on_topic.jpg

johnpriest 10-02-2011 01:20

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by sin411 (Post 11610416)

lol

sin411 10-02-2011 05:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnpriest (Post 11610433)
lol

Lolface

WhySoSerious 10-04-2011 00:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deathclaw (Post 11610398)

Sounds like he wants to nerf every classes except his Ninja class :(

Reduce herc damage, reduce area, remove poison blade. hahahaha... If TQ really remove these, then I think I can dancing in front of full +12 trojan in our server. :D :D :D :D

For me, I still think it is about BP and Gear. Whoever has better BP and gear win unless he/she is really lagging or don't know how to PK.

sin411 10-04-2011 02:34

Not at all, i feel ninja is fairly balanced now that monks are apart of the game due to serenity being able to nullify our poison and Poison Star, and about the bp thing, thats not the problem i can still be killed way to easily by someone who has less bp than me, purely because they can just spam theyre over powered skills

littleboy654 10-04-2011 08:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by sin411 (Post 11611235)
Not at all, i feel ninja is fairly balanced now that monks are apart of the game due to serenity being able to nullify our poison and Poison Star, and about the bp thing, thats not the problem i can still be killed way to easily by someone who has less bp than me, purely because they can just spam theyre over powered skills

Pots ftw?:confused:

sin411 10-05-2011 00:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by littleboy654 (Post 11611310)
Pots ftw?:confused:

Yes pots great idea lets see, WWK for example is a great skill, but the fact that it can hit like 5 times, most good monks do about 2-3k dmg per hit so thats what 10-15k dmg per WWK add on the fact that i get stunned and cannot move while they can do this up to 5 times non blessed 7 times blessed one after the other. Then if they spam this, in two WWK's ive taken almost 30k in damage. Now if WWK crits, im dead, if It gets a Break through, im dead, if its damage gets doubled through lucky time, im dead. See the problem here?

Uldaris-Br 10-05-2011 01:05

WWK is so cool they spin like cynderella and get you up in the air and hit you multiple times with bare hands

Deathclaw 10-05-2011 01:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by sin411 (Post 11611235)

Monk is the most overpowered class beside fire, therefore it doesnt mean that ninjas arent overpowered just because they are weaker than monks...

You might have noticed the slightly overpowered. Ninja still have to be nerfed.