Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Eternity (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   The Happening (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=491809)

Lil_Firehawk 04-07-2008 16:17

The Happening
 
http://www.thehappeningmovie.com/

specialweapon 04-07-2008 19:13

looks like a mix of signs and i am legend but less exciting..

Lil_Firehawk 04-07-2008 19:24

Reminds me a lot of The Stand, but I get the feeling (since its M. Night Shamylan) that it isn't a virus or anything.

specialweapon 04-07-2008 19:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil_Firehawk (Post 7918543)
Reminds me a lot of The Stand, but I get the feeling (since its M. Night Shamylan) that it isn't a virus or anything.

more of a mass hysteria?

Lil_Firehawk 04-07-2008 19:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by specialweapon (Post 7918554)
more of a mass hysteria?

Something is obviously killing people, and from what I gather from the preview, it's a virus that was created by our own government, and is now on the loose. But knowing him, he always puts a weird twist on the story. I'll see it just to see what the twist is. I was kinda disappointed with The Village because the twist wasn't big enough for my taste. :(

specialweapon 04-07-2008 19:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil_Firehawk (Post 7918576)
Something is obviously killing people, and from what I gather from the preview, it's a virus that was created by our own government, and is now on the loose. But knowing him, he always puts a weird twist on the story. I'll see it just to see what the twist is. I was kinda disappointed with The Village because the twist wasn't big enough for my taste. :(

i was dissapointed in the village's ending..

the preview said something about the government and countering missile strikes? idk

Winduu 04-07-2008 19:38

I didnt like the ending of Iam Legend the story was okay but just didnt like the ending. Most anything with Mark Wahlburg in it is really good Like Shooter

specialweapon 04-07-2008 19:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Winduu (Post 7918639)
I didnt like the ending of Iam Legend the story was okay but just didnt like the ending. Most anything with Mark Wahlburg in it is really good Like Shooter

lmao i noticed all of the new movies have a twist in the ending that all sorta bugged me, pissed me off, or made me laugh, i.e "the mist" "i am legend" and "3:10 to yuma"

.:kaila:. 04-07-2008 19:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by specialweapon (Post 7918620)
i was dissapointed in the village's ending..

the preview said something about the government and countering missile strikes? idk

Actually even though The Village was not scary I liked the twist in the end. I had no clue. I was like SWEET while everyone around me *****ed. :D


BTW

The Mist <-- omg horrible depressing ending.

specialweapon 04-07-2008 19:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:kaila:. (Post 7918674)
Actually even though The Village was not scary I liked the twist in the end. I had no clue. I was like SWEET while everyone around me *****ed. :D


BTW

The Mist <-- omg horrible depressing ending.

honestly, in a cruel and sick twisted way...i found it ironically funny, but of course i kept that to myself

.:kaila:. 04-07-2008 19:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by specialweapon (Post 7918693)
honestly, in a cruel and sick twisted way...i found it ironically funny, but of course i kept that to myself

SICKO! :D

*****SPOILER********* READ AT UR OWN RISK!


THE MAN SHOT HIS OWN SON IN THE HEAD! THEN 2 MINUTES LATER THEY COULD OF BEEN SAVED..

Sigh...

I will go cry now.

I watched Rendition today its about Egyptians blowing themselves up.

specialweapon 04-07-2008 19:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:kaila:. (Post 7918716)
SICKO! :D

*****SPOILER********* READ AT UR OWN RISK!


THE MAN SHOT HIS OWN SON IN THE HEAD! THEN 2 MINUTES LATER THEY COULD OF BEEN SAVED..

Sigh...

I will go cry now.

I watched Rendition today its about Egyptians blowing themselves up.

that wasn't enough detail!

they had 4 bullets and 5 people, so the main character dude shoots the other 4 people, includeing his son, as an act of mercy from the "creatures", and when he is ready to die and goes to face the monsters, the military comes and clears the way, and then he knows he ****ed up

idk why but i got a chuckle out of it.

.:kaila:. 04-07-2008 19:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by specialweapon (Post 7918732)
that wasn't enough detail!

they had 4 bullets and 5 people, so the main character dude shoots the other 4 people, includeing his son, as an act of mercy from the "creatures", and when he is ready to die and goes to face the monsters, the military comes and clears the way, and then he knows he ****ed up

idk why but i got a chuckle out of it.

lol!!!!!

Ok, so it was a tad bit dramatic. But still OMG... I will not watch that again.

Almost time for Dis bbl!

specialweapon 04-07-2008 20:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:kaila:. (Post 7918745)
lol!!!!!

Ok, so it was a tad bit dramatic. But still OMG... I will not watch that again.

Almost time for Dis bbl!

haha, im gonna burn it and keep it for later, and watch it again, and laugh OUT LOUD next time...because im a ****

Lil_Firehawk 04-07-2008 20:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:kaila:. (Post 7918674)
Actually even though The Village was not scary I liked the twist in the end. I had no clue. I was like SWEET while everyone around me *****ed. :D


BTW

The Mist <-- omg horrible depressing ending.

That's because The Mist is by Stephen King and he is the God of horror. I love his work, although the movie translations of his works are a little thin. I prefer mini-series.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:30.