Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   GM corruption, one final debate (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=756535)

zaki...max 07-08-2015 09:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaonNalang (Post 11912290)
http://bbs.co.91.com/attachment.php?...1&d=1436366932
^ This.

Picture paint a thousand words.

look son, photoshop everywhere
totally fake..

~*panda*~ 07-08-2015 09:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xentheo (Post 11912352)
I find it funny how for example in SaonNalang shows you Carina saying what she said you deem it as a misinterpretation.

For proof of Carina's actions one would need to look 3 months deep into Facebook to show what she has been saying/doing. People calling her corrupt are people with first hand knowledge.

She is in personal Facebook chats with Cesiang and Mimi and their group if anything goes wrong Carina knows about it and fixes it, they have her phone number for christ sake.

Please do not pick lines without context. I gave an explanation in the sentence before that to what I think they see as "a record".

I also said I was going to inform if they changed the system to allow changes in the botjail count, as this wasn't possible before.

We all have their work numbers. http://co.99.com/guide/info/contact.shtml.

Call, ask for a specific person, get connected, ask your question and their number for further contact.

Promethean 07-08-2015 09:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ (Post 11912357)
Please do not pick lines without context. I gave an explanation in the sentence before that to what I think they see as "a record".

I also said I was going to inform if they changed the system to allow changes in the botjail count, as this wasn't possible before.

We all have their work numbers. http://co.99.com/guide/info/contact.shtml.

Call, ask for a specific person, get connected, ask your question and their number for further contact.

You're still corrupt if you go along with corruption. If you know something is morally wrong, but you do it anyway, it doesn't make you less culpable.

btw Xentheo means GM's personal whatsapp phone numbers. Like Carina's for example.

-Kirito 07-08-2015 09:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xentheo (Post 11912352)
I find it funny how for example in SaonNalang shows you Carina saying what she said you deem it as a misinterpretation.

For proof of Carina's actions one would need to look 3 months deep into Facebook to show what she has been saying/doing. People calling her corrupt are people with first hand knowledge.

She is in personal Facebook chats with Cesiang and Mimi and their group if anything goes wrong Carina knows about it and fixes it, they have her phone number for christ sake.

I went to go check her facebook only to find out that she blocked me >.> What did I do!?

Xentheo 07-08-2015 09:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Promethean (Post 11912359)
You're still corrupt if you go along with corruption. If you know something is morally wrong, but you do it anyway, it doesn't make you less culpable.

btw Xentheo means GM's personal whatsapp phone numbers. Like Carina's for example.

Correct, her personal number. Not her business number.

~*panda*~ 07-08-2015 09:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Promethean (Post 11912359)

Oh do tell me more how you would refuse a job offer because the company decided to give cheaters in a game an additional chance after the 3 strikes if they pay the fine.

And if it's whatsapp, that might indeed be a reason to call someone less professional and probably too closely invested. Perhaps TQ ordered her to stick to the well paying clients? Who knows. No clue how TQ rolls behind the scenes. Either way, did cesiang whatshername say she had the whatsapp number or is this something berzerk shouted together with "i don't bot"

Xentheo 07-08-2015 09:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ (Post 11912367)
And if it's whatsapp, that might indeed be a reason to call someone less professional and probably too closely invested. Perhaps TQ ordered her to stick to the well paying clients? Who knows. No clue how TQ rolls behind the scenes. Either way, did cesiang whatshername say she had the whatsapp number or is this something berzerk shouted together with "i don't bot"

If the underlined is true why do her and ElJefe have a toxic relationship and ElJefe owner says Carina has mocked him? He is not just a well paying client he is the top client. Which indicates it is of her own validity to do what she has been doing.

~*panda*~ 07-08-2015 09:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Promethean (Post 11912369)
Umm, because I have a well paid job and don't need to work for TQ. #easy

A friend has her whatsapp.

Yea but it's not that easy in China I guess.

Who's the friend? Concrete names, concrete evidence.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xentheo (Post 11912372)
If the underlined is true why do her and ElJefe have a toxic relationship and ElJefe owner says Carina has mocked him? He is not just a well paying client he is the top client. Which indicates it is of her own validity to do what she has been doing.

Since a few days ago, khaled has a toxic relationship with evelyin too. You wonder why? Because Khaled is a genuine arsehole. That aside, it's pretty irrelevant.

If a GM mocks you, you screenshot it as evidence. The fact that he didn't means it probably did not happen. If Hemp told me in my face that I'm a douche, I'd screenshot it. I'd screenshot it twice. I expect professionalism from GM's. So where is the evidence that she "mocked" him.

"Mocking", what a fun word. Did he say he was the #1 fber and she said he wasn't? Come on now, how is that even corruption. Prejudice perhaps, but I want to see some evidence that this resulted in unfair treatment for him.

~*panda*~ 07-08-2015 09:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Promethean (Post 11912376)
If you invoke his name, there will be pics of down syndrome and *****es all over the forum.

Rapist?

Xentheo 07-08-2015 10:00

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ (Post 11912373)
Yea but it's not that easy in China I guess.

Who's the friend? Concrete names, concrete evidence.

Since a few days ago, khaled has a toxic relationship with evelyin too. You wonder why? Because Khaled is a genuine arsehole. That aside, it's pretty irrelevant.

Yet you originally mentioned it. You brought up a potential order TQ has given her to maintain a good relationship with prized clients all while shrugging off she has a terrible relationship with the top client.

Where is Evelyn and Khaleds relationship ever mentioned at all?

Do you know the meaning of conflict of interest? This is that. How are relationships like the pictures above shown allowed to exist. If I could find the screenshot I was shown of Carina using her personal number to chat with Cesiang/Mimi I would.

*Berzerk 07-08-2015 10:04

Panda why you bringing me into this?

Xentheo 07-08-2015 10:05

1 Attachment(s)
Her whatsapp, this isn't good nor fair and definitely far too close.

~*panda*~ 07-08-2015 10:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xentheo (Post 11912393)
Yet you originally mentioned it. You brought up a potential order TQ has given her to maintain a good relationship with prized clients all while shrugging off she has a terrible relationship with the top client.

Where is Evelyn and Khaleds relationship ever mentioned at all?

Do you know the meaning of conflict of interest? This is that. How are relationships like the pictures above shown allowed to exist. If I could find the screenshot I was shown of Carina using her personal number to chat with Cesiang/Mimi I would.

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Berzerk (Post 11912395)
Panda why you bringing me into this?

Because you play el jefe right? el jefe was mentioned.

Your picture shows a player saying thank you to a GM for being a good friend. Am I missing the part where she's replying "yea you too" or something? :confused:. Not to mention what about it? I'm friends on FB with GM's from other games, does that mean they're all corrupt?

And please, will anyone share what they mean with "she mocked el jefe".

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xentheo (Post 11912397)
Her whatsapp, this isn't good nor fair and definitely far too close.

Depends, what did evelyins response say? If evelyin cleared the charges, she'd have to give it to TQ, in mail like stated. He probably asked if it could be done faster, to which eve said "ask TQ".

Carina is from the TQ main department, thus they asked her.

So you're upset that someone that got the verdict of being innocent is asking to be released faster?

I agree that the whatsapp thing is seriously debatable and there should be limits to personal contact, but whether it would make much of a difference if it was sent to her personal mail instead? Naw.

These kind of things have many names, but corruption is not one of them.

*Berzerk 07-08-2015 10:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ (Post 11912416)
Because you play el jefe right? el jefe was mentioned.

Your picture shows a player saying thank you to a GM for being a good friend. Am I missing the part where she's replying "yea you too" or something? :confused:

Sorry could you link me the picture?

chadchadchad 07-08-2015 10:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Berzerk (Post 11912418)
Sorry like i said in my other post, i only JUST found out that Coworker was an illegal bot. If i had knew before, i wouldn't have used it on the accounts im too poor to own

Whoa.. whats happened lol, your finally admitting to botting? o.O