Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

devilishlykatt 11-23-2007 10:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPandaKing (Post 6825652)
I know, I know, I know. I'm sowwie. :(

We can cook stuffs together. <3

Forgib me? :(

Ok <3

ScarletSiryn 11-23-2007 10:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6825637)
What did that mean?

Can you speak irish?

:D which is a NO

Sum0 11-23-2007 10:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPandaKing (Post 6825652)
I know, I know, I know. I'm sowwie. :(

We can cook stuffs together. <3

Forgib me? :(

me ur list now pls mastor o.o"

Tecuh 11-23-2007 10:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sum0 (Post 6825663)
me ur list now pls mastor o.o"

Haroo, Sumo-san! <3

TehPandaKing 11-23-2007 10:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sum0 (Post 6825663)
me ur list now pls mastor o.o"

Oooh, you reminded me. Gots to work on my list to see who I'm missing. =o

Be right backkkk.

Leroy Jenkins 11-23-2007 10:54

Rep plz

TehPandaKing 11-23-2007 10:56

Idk who else to add to my <3 list. :(

Changed the order around too. It looks so pr0. :cool:

Chowlin 11-23-2007 10:56

hmm o i can rep again =o

devilishlykatt 11-23-2007 10:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPandaKing (Post 6825716)
Idk who else to add to my <3 list. :(

Changed the order around too. It looks so pr0. :cool:

Whoo! <3

Unprofessional 11-23-2007 10:57

What do you guys do about people who u cant find to rep back?

Tecuh 11-23-2007 10:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPandaKing (Post 6825716)
Idk who else to add to my <3 list. :(

Changed the order around too. It looks so pr0. :cool:

I am the third. I feel special.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unprofessional (Post 6825730)
What do you guys do about people who u cant find to rep back?

Forget them. And maybe pep them back later if they remind you of that.

devilishlykatt 11-23-2007 10:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unprofessional (Post 6825730)
What do you guys do about people who u cant find to rep back?

Don't rep them back :p

TehPandaKing 11-23-2007 10:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilishlykatt (Post 6825729)
Whoo! <3

Of course you have to be first. Katt > all. :D

Now who else wants to be added? :(

devilishlykatt 11-23-2007 10:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPandaKing (Post 6825737)
Of course you have to be first. Katt > all. :D

Now who else wants to be added? :(

Awww ^^
*feels loved*

<3

Going to lunch, be back later. =x

Unprofessional 11-23-2007 11:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6825733)



Forget them. And maybe pep them back later if they remind you of that.

I still have to rep u. Though i have to rep others before i can get to u again :P


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 19:26.