Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Aquarius/Aries (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   Gw - 8/28/10 (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=696978)

~Ahmed~ 08-28-2010 20:17

Gw - 8/28/10

Was fun, gratz enemies and allies. ;)

It always seemed that enemies die SO MUCH that they need +100 waters up their asses. Oh well no more 5k hp, all of em died easy, free win.

I'll be looking for kinda gws from now on. =D

bahana 08-29-2010 00:43

yea it was awesome.

Oh wait I was bowling :s to bad I missed it

~Ahmed~ 08-29-2010 00:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by bahana (Post 11308169)
yea it was awesome.

Oh wait I was bowling :s to bad I missed it

Dear banana, I have to tell you that you have been recruited to freedom (egypt) from now on! WE NEED WATERS!

Cloud~ 08-29-2010 06:48

who won

~Ahmed~ 08-29-2010 11:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cloud~ (Post 11308402)
who won

egypt

Cloud~ 08-29-2010 15:17

I noticed since this thread is so quiet. No yfafers yelling GRATZ SIDE, WE THE BEST

where is zero, ladyash, ladyroyale, deadly, shrek & mark now =0

~Ahmed~ 08-29-2010 16:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cloud~ (Post 11308918)
I noticed since this thread is so quiet. No yfafers yelling GRATZ SIDE, WE THE BEST

shrek doesn't play, rest are minors.

Rydawg 08-29-2010 23:38

OH MY ****ING GOD AIMBOT

In before the people who actually play say it lol.

Absolute.Mark 08-30-2010 00:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cloud~ (Post 11308918)

LoL.. u need some glasses =)

1. I don't play anymore, busy with my studies
I don't live at home so i have no proper net connectivity to play(I use my IPhone for this typing).

2. I don't care who wins cause i don't play, so there no reason why i should be congratulating any sides.

3. U need to run through your forum pages before u start talking about me =)

I don't expect u to believe that i don't play anymore lol, but yeah.. u probably running around saying I'm lying again like most of the freedom no lifers, but hey, doesn't worry me lol.. fail.

~Ahmed~ 08-30-2010 01:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Absolute.Mark (Post 11309335)

I don't live at home so i have no proper net connectivity to play(I use my IPhone for this typing).

2. I don't care who wins cause i don't play, so there no reason why i should be congratulating any sides.

I don't expect u to believe that i don't play anymore lol, but yeah.. u probably running around saying I'm lying again like most of the freedom no lifers, but hey, doesn't worry me lol.. fail.

You seem enraged in your post, chill out. When he mentioned you he surely knew that you only butt in to "brag about yfaf being all good" <--(I can bump that unless you delete it, wanna try me?:rolleyes:)

Chill.

M.O.D 08-30-2010 01:39

Yeah gw was stupid... i gave up after like an hour... it was pointless :P

Plus i was meant to be doing asssessment :rolleyes:

Gratz on winning though

~Ahmed~ 08-30-2010 02:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by M.O.D (Post 11309359)
Yeah gw was stupid... i gave up after like an hour... it was pointless :P

Plus i was meant to be doing asssessment :rolleyes:

Gratz on winning though

You really hate doing them. :P

M.O.D 08-30-2010 03:49

Yeah and i would rather do the assessment rather then be at gw... lol

Cloud~ 08-30-2010 04:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Absolute.Mark (Post 11309335)

I r not a freedom member =x

I believe you quit if you say so, don't gotta get pissed at me for it. I don't follow aquarius so I have no idea who still plays and who doesn't. Just figured that when you made all those posts in the past gw thread, that you'd still be around.

Sorry if I somewhat offended you :confused:

Them Aussies seem jumpy these days. See what I did thar

Absolute.Mark 08-30-2010 13:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ (Post 11309356)
You seem enraged in your post, chill out. When he mentioned you he surely knew that you only butt in to "brag about yfaf being all good" <--(I can bump that unless you delete it, wanna try me?:rolleyes:)

Chill.

Bump on baby.. lol when do i brag on about YFAF being all good? i brag on about freedom being *****es of the server.

I've said 1 thing about YFAF which is (Atleast YFAF has done some good) and here u jumping all over me saying i'm bragging on about YFAF doing good LOL! *** blind freedoms go get some glasses, less computer means better eyes.

It's time u take a rest off the computer and get an actually life where u don't sit on your chair till your ass goes all numb.