Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Bugs (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Ninja bugs - report them here!!! (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=586209)

SmokeGfx 12-24-2008 06:03

Ninja bugs - report them here!!!

Since there are a lot of bugs that have to do with the new ninja class, i will keep this thread updates with all ninja bugs and possible solutions.
All new ninja threads will be closed and the bugs added to the list.
Please do not make any new threads about ninja bugs but instead reply to this one.
I will keep this post updated with a list of the current bugs to make things easier to read for both the players and the gm's.

1 - Ninja promotion information missing from the website.

--- Look at this thread for the info until it is added to the website: CLICK!

2 - Ever since the release of ninja players / npcs randomly disappear from my screen.

--- No definite solution yet, update your videocard drivers and see if that works.

3 - Ninja's can unequip right handed weapon while having a left handed weapon equiped.

--- Not sure this is a bug, waiting on conformation from a gm.

4 - My ninja disconnects when i move and have a katana equiped, but i can move fine without a katana equiped.

--- please send a pm to CindyZ with your server, character name and let her know you have this bug, make it clear in the pm title you are messaging her about a ninja bug.

5 - No super effect for super armor or full super item equiped ninja.
Working on it now.

--- No fix as of yet, waiting for response from tq.

6 - Can't level toxic fog in training grounds

--- Fixed for most servers, post if it does not work on your server.

7 - Can't dye ninja vests black.

--- The Ninja Vest is set to be black, so cannot be dyed.

8 - Missing hints for ninja.

--- No fix as of yet, waiting for response from tq.

9 - Disconnecting when using a ninja skill.

--- Don't use skills while jumping, however this is a bug and TQ knows about it.

10 - No special summon mob for reborn ninja's.

--- No fix as of yet.
It's our game setting to make Ninja unique. :)

11 - Socketed katana's do not drop from mobs.

--- No fix as of yet.
Working on it now.

Updated... posts removed and bugs posted added to list. 01/01/2009

12. 2nd rb ninja Cant level Prevade or Adv Cure skills.
Fixed.

acer89 01-07-2009 18:39

im here 2 report a bug.. im doing the quest for the refine helm which is the second quest u get from ur god.mines is the ninja god. i have collected the evilblood n im trying 2 give it 2 ironsmith chou. instead of taken it like he does for every 1 else.... for me he gives me a paragrahp saying he only does helm for ppl who r honest n dilegent. im lvl 94 so idk if thats y he wont give me the helm since im a dark ninja any help?

Did you collect the 5 pieces of Helmet Fragments for him first?---Cindy

shikyo1112 01-08-2009 07:16

3 - Ninja's can unequip right handed weapon while having a left handed weapon equiped.

this isn't a bug I don't believe, on leet pvpers there is a hack to let any class unequip their left handed weapon before the right... in fact there is a whole cracked conquer.exe file that allows you to at anytime, try doing it on an entirely new installed game client and see if it works

Rylee 01-08-2009 14:37

Poison Star

I can't cast poison star on a target that has exp shield.

You mean magic shield?--Cindy

If there are shields floating around the target, you cannot cast poison star on them. Be it magic shield or exp shield.

REDLINE 01-08-2009 20:58

Ninja

When i reached 70 and used the first xp ball i went from level 70 to 74, when i used the second one my level dropped to 71. Can you guys check into that?

ahmed_69 01-10-2009 23:54

exp ball at lvl 70 will give you 73.26 pct...you sure you weren't just looking at your pct?

Durant 01-11-2009 00:10

Can ninjas get pass the 2nd stage of dis city yet? I dont think a requirement for the amount of kills was created as yet...

Yes, they can. After killing 800 monsters.---Cindy

000angel000 01-12-2009 12:03

Flying Ninja??

Free Item Quest- Frantic Monkeys

A very serious bug ..well maybe only to me
Try this. After talking to DoctorLi, you will transformed into a purple ape. And after testing the potion, you get teleported to a map to kill some green monster(looks like blade ghosts). Now this often happen to me. Just as you are about to be transformed back into a ninja, and at the same time your xp mode is almost ready, once you are back as a ninja execute fatalstrike. There is a bug here. When by right you should be teleported to twin city after 5-10 secs for other characters, ninja is different. You will end up in twin but at the portal to bird island. You can't see your character though, seems to be FLYING!!! No way to move it around too. The only way is to restart your client. And you end up at the DoctorLi. Please check it out with the programmers.

I have tested it on Ninja, but didn't encounter this problem though.---Cindy

Well I will try to make a screenshot when i going to start on my new ninja again (the 4th one) and see if they still have the bug

jjax1127 01-12-2009 13:23

Ninja with a wand equipped cannot hit 2 stakes in TG with snow. Character just walks up to it as if the wand had a range of 1.

The Snow skill can hit 2 stakes at the same time in TG. But you should choose the right position to cast it. For example, when you stand between two stakes and then cast it, both stakes can be hitted. Please try it again.---Cindy

REDLINE 01-13-2009 07:36

Well I mean it wasnt exactly 70pct it was a bit over. But thats besides the point. My xp dropped when i used the 2nd xp ball. Someone try it to make sure.

Are you sure that you went to level 74 after using the frist Expball? I guess you took the pct as level by mistake.--Cindy

shrimp 01-13-2009 18:29

azure pill gotten but cant get the award

in pc, got all items needed for the azure pill, and i cannot get the ultra badge from the npc in pc, nothing happens, still have the pill

is there a trick to this, talk to the npc person in pc, and then what, should the unltra bag appear in my inventory? or , what? or is it a bug and i can't get the badge?

lol, my son just got the dam badge, after doing the same quest three times in a row, figuring it must be a bug, and he just did it over and over, on the third one he got the ultra badge finally, so , he had to do the quest three times, first two times nothing happened while presenting the azure pill

is that the way it is supposed to be? yay or nay?

If you lost the trainer badge when you talk to scholar wu, then he will not accept your pill. Make sure that you have the trainer badge in your inventory.---Cindy

000angel000 01-14-2009 03:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by shrimp (Post 9781981)
in pc, got all items needed for the azure pill, and i cannot get the ultra badge from the npc in pc, nothing happens, still have the pill

is there a trick to this, talk to the npc person in pc, and then what, should the unltra bag appear in my inventory? or , what? or is it a bug and i can't get the badge?

lol, my son just got the dam badge, after doing the same quest three times in a row, figuring it must be a bug, and he just did it over and over, on the third one he got the ultra badge finally, so , he had to do the quest three times, first two times nothing happened while presenting the azure pill

is that the way it is supposed to be? yay or nay?

Well, sometimes i get that too..i restarted the quest by talking to the trainer

shikyo1112 01-15-2009 06:23

7 - Can't dye ninja vests black.
This is still a problem though, because for instance the level 100 unique socketed ninja armor that you get for free isn't black

Got it.--------Cindy

*~panda~* 01-16-2009 02:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rylee (Post 9749493)
I can't cast poison star on a target that has exp shield.

You mean magic shield?--Cindy

He means xp shield (when the xp bar is full a warrior can cast xp shield [x4 defence])

Chado23 01-17-2009 12:57

Skills

For some reason I Can't See Ninja Skills Like toxic Fog And Shurikan Vortex, I can See Tao Spells, i Just Can't See Ninja Spells >.<

What's your class? Did you learn them from your trainer?-----------Cindy