Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Emerald/Sapphire (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Lady and I .... ARE IN LOVE!! and Timo please read (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=631938)

Sophia41406 07-01-2009 23:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timoko (Post 10544896)
Full Metal Alchemist 2 isn't technically a second season. The second series is an anime rendition of the manga. So yea, it's a second anime series, but it doesn't continue from where the 1st one left off. It's basically the same anime series, but redone.. staying completely loyal to how the manga played out the storyline. There are a lot of similarities and a lot of differences so far (they're up to episode 13 of a possible 50+). So biggest thing to keep in mind: it's a remake not a continuation. I cant say if it's better or not than the 1st series, I dont have that type of opinion on it yet. It's worth the watch though.

So its a remake ... interesting... I still want to see it :o
Do you have any links that you can hook me up with... so i can start watching it? I would really appreciate it so much :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arronax (Post 10545624)
I thought you two had your own thread already....... attentionwh*res ;o

I am no attention wh*re Arro' :( .... I am sowey if I made something that annoys you... I just got excited with the new news and I had to ask Timo for her wise knowledge of this matter. *cires* but me lubs you .... I wont ask for babies but can I have your corvet =x :D ??

Ryuzaki 07-01-2009 23:56

http://www4.funimation.com/video/?page=show&b=280

Enjoy, streaming in HD. And no, I have not seen this yet. Waiting for the English dub for FMA, <3 Christopher Sabat / Vic Mignogna.

Sophia41406 07-02-2009 01:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryuzaki (Post 10546442)
http://www4.funimation.com/video/?page=show&b=280

Enjoy, streaming in HD. And no, I have not seen this yet. Waiting for the English dub for FMA, <3 Christopher Sabat / Vic Mignogna.

So wait... so its not in english yet :( ???

I'll check out the link later is 3 am and i am falling asleep ... so my brain is not working.. so if I am talking like an airhead... my sincere apologuise my dear Ryu =x

Illmater 07-02-2009 04:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timoko (Post 10544896)
Full Metal Alchemist 2 isn't technically a second season. The second series is an anime rendition of the manga. So yea, it's a second anime series, but it doesn't continue from where the 1st one left off. It's basically the same anime series, but redone.. staying completely loyal to how the manga played out the storyline. There are a lot of similarities and a lot of differences so far (they're up to episode 13 of a possible 50+). So biggest thing to keep in mind: it's a remake not a continuation. I cant say if it's better or not than the 1st series, I dont have that type of opinion on it yet. It's worth the watch though.

Its awesome. It has the possibility to be better than the first series. I am only up to episode 9 though.


Quote:

Originally Posted by Arronax (Post 10545852)
You think making retarded threads is going to help? ....

A FMA: Brotherhood thread is a good thread topic not a retarded one. I have been thinking of making one myself for about a week now; I just haven't.

LadydeathSeeker 07-02-2009 09:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arronax (Post 10545870)
Sry, I nu maek baebies wif aniw1, I r tew yueng for dat.. Besieds, I is nat rly single atm.. >.>

oh sucks o.o ROFL XD But I want the corvet too =X!
I need to watch it I am just so lazy =X

Sophia41406 07-02-2009 14:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Illmater (Post 10546946)
Its awesome. It has the possibility to be better than the first series. I am only up to episode 9 though.




A FMA: Brotherhood thread is a good thread topic not a retarded one. I have been thinking of making one myself for about a week now; I just haven't.





Now I wish I could of named it the FMA thread or something xD

KenShin666.V2 07-02-2009 15:41

I punched a baby in the face

LadydeathSeeker 07-02-2009 16:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by KenShin666.V2 (Post 10549459)
I punched a baby in the face

U evil Chin.. I mean Korean o.O!

Illmater 07-02-2009 16:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadydeathSeeker (Post 10549589)
Ed=Small!

Who are you calling small!?!!??

Quote:

Originally Posted by KenShin666.V2 (Post 10549459)
I punched a baby in the face

Excellent work. Take 'em out before they get big and take over the world.

Timoko 07-02-2009 17:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sophia41406 (Post 10546410)
So its a remake ... interesting... I still want to see it :o
Do you have any links that you can hook me up with... so i can start watching it? I would really appreciate it so much :D

Personal opinion would be that the best subber for the anime is [Eclipse], which means that's the english fansub group we always download the episodes from each week.
This is the group's official archive to all episodes currently released so far (1-13): ECLIPSE
You'll need to be familiarized with how torrenting works if you're not yet, and have a program able to handle it's downloads.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Illmater (Post 10546946)
Its awesome. It has the possibility to be better than the first series. I am only up to episode 9 though.

I can agree with that ;P It's definitely got the potential in it. There's still supposed to be around 40 episodes left after all ^^

Sophia41406 07-02-2009 17:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timoko (Post 10549665)
Personal opinion would be that the best subber for the anime is [Eclipse], which means that's the english fansub group we always download the episodes from each week.
This is the group's official archive to all episodes currently released so far (1-13): ECLIPSE
You'll need to be familiarized with how torrenting works if you're not yet, and have a program able to handle it's downloads.

Thankx .... my dear... now where is those panties you promised me :D
and if I got anymore question... I be sure to ask you... YOU ARE JUST AWESOME my dear timo :o

Sophia41406 07-02-2009 17:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryuzaki (Post 10546442)
http://www4.funimation.com/video/?page=show&b=280

Enjoy, streaming in HD. And no, I have not seen this yet. Waiting for the English dub for FMA, <3 Christopher Sabat / Vic Mignogna.

You too thank you very much... I like the music ... in this one ... though I dont understand it at all xD lol makes me want to learn it -.-

Stiggy~V.18 07-02-2009 18:01

I demand a link to a download.

KenShin666.V2 07-02-2009 18:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stiggy~V.18 (Post 10549773)
I demand a link to a download.

http://www.rapidshare.com/43305/anime?=FMA/FMA.Subs.English.ALLEPISODES.rar


Enjoy

Timoko 07-02-2009 18:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stiggy~V.18 (Post 10549773)
I demand a link to a download.

I posted a link to all of Eclipse's torrent downloads if thats what you mean. For direct download, I do not has ;o


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 20:36.