Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

LiLAnGeL698607 12-09-2007 16:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPandaKing (Post 6968225)
Hey! I am too a nice widdle panda....:(:(:(

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennYp (Post 6968234)
<3 sissy love :D

what is he a ebil panda tell me


U both fail...U did not see my hidden message :D

TehPandaKing 12-09-2007 16:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6968246)
U both fail...U did not see my hidden message :D

I did too. I even kept the color tag in there so it stayed white. :p

But it still made panda sad. :(

@Jenny: I wouldn't let anyone tell you even if I WAS ebil. XD

0 cooL 12-09-2007 16:53

all of u fail ;/

LiLAnGeL698607 12-09-2007 16:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPandaKing (Post 6968262)
I did too. I even kept the color tag in there so it stayed white. :p

But it still made panda sad. :(

@Jenny: I wouldn't let anyone tell you even if I WAS ebil. XD


dear if i thought u was really ebil that do u honestly think u could stop me from telling her

C.O RAZOR 12-09-2007 16:54

Lol rep me ill rep ya back if i can a.s.a.p

LiLAnGeL698607 12-09-2007 16:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by 0 cooL (Post 6968267)
all of u fail ;/


:eek: How have been

kingjr1992 12-09-2007 16:56

20178

0 cooL 12-09-2007 16:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6968278)
:eek: How have been

thats not proper grammer but i forgive u
iv been lovly ;D

TehPandaKing 12-09-2007 16:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6968272)
dear if i thought u was really ebil that do u honestly think u could stop me from telling her

Maybeh....>_>;

LiLAnGeL698607 12-09-2007 16:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by 0 cooL (Post 6968287)
thats not proper grammer but i forgive u
iv been lovly ;D


Yes I dont kno how to proof read or i would have caught it :( but thanks for forgiven me :D

HaZarDouS 12-09-2007 16:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPandaKing (Post 6968296)
Maybeh....>_>;

hi

LiLAnGeL698607 12-09-2007 16:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehPandaKing (Post 6968296)
Maybeh....>_>;


I will tell u, no u couldnt...If i honestly thought u was ebil Nothing could stop me from telling her

TehPandaKing 12-09-2007 16:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6968301)
hi

-stares at the old weird guy...-

Uhh...hi.....


-walks away slowly...-








:p

JennYp 12-09-2007 17:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6968303)
I will tell u, no u couldnt...If i honestly thought u was ebil Nothing could stop me from telling her

good i want to know all :D Muahahaha

TehPandaKing 12-09-2007 17:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6968303)
I will tell u, no u couldnt...If i honestly thought u was ebil Nothing could stop me from telling her

Good thing I'm not ebil then. =x

I'm sure she could tell if I was. :p


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:06.