Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

HaZarDouS 10-30-2007 17:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScarletSiryn (Post 6626391)
A ****ty nerd!!!

i like nerds tho, they are cool :), rather hang around with nerds than chavs >.>

ScarletSiryn 10-30-2007 17:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6626404)
i like nerds tho, they are cool :), rather hang around with nerds than chavs >.>


Nerds do rule the world after all

HaZarDouS 10-30-2007 17:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScarletSiryn (Post 6626412)
Nerds do rule the world after all

nerds have made the world what it is now (in a good way) chavs and idiots made the world what it is now aswell (in a bad way) lol

ScarletSiryn 10-30-2007 17:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6626429)
nerds have made the world what it is now (in a good way) chavs and idiots made the world what it is now aswell (in a bad way) lol

Adenisen Diphosphate + P + Energy= Adenisen Triphosphate + Water

Random things from biology :P

HaZarDouS 10-30-2007 17:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScarletSiryn (Post 6626439)
Adenisen Diphosphate + P + Energy= Adenisen Triphosphate + Water

Random things from biology :P

all i know is H + O = H2O :p

ScarletSiryn 10-30-2007 17:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6626450)
all i know is H + O = H2O :p

U realise thats wrong right? lol

HaZarDouS 10-30-2007 17:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScarletSiryn (Post 6626458)
U realise thats wrong right? lol

how is it wrong? lol

kingjr1992 10-30-2007 17:49

Owe me:
Hand
xJJX
Fullmetal666
Boh
CptJackSwallows
JennYp
Keleso
Craneses

I owe:
portscottV2
ScarletSiryn

Visit: http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=420808
*REP Me With Your Name & A PM.
**If I Have Not Rep You Back, PM Me With Your Name.
***Members That Gives Me Blank Boxes Won't Get Rep By Me.

ScarletSiryn 10-30-2007 17:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6626468)
how is it wrong? lol

Cause 1 hydrogen atom and 1 oxygen atom wont form h2o! now will it? use ur brain

kingjr1992 10-30-2007 17:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScarletSiryn (Post 6626458)
U realise thats wrong right? lol

Is it
H + O + H = H2O

HaZarDouS 10-30-2007 17:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScarletSiryn (Post 6626481)
Cause 1 hydrogen atom and 1 oxygen atom wont form h2o! now will it? use ur brain

im using my brain lol, im just not a science person more a math person :), 2H + O = H2O :), back to spam again in an hour going watching scrubs >.>, cant miss scrubs

T.I.Marbury!! 10-30-2007 17:52

no rly?

ScarletSiryn 10-30-2007 17:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6626491)
im using my brain lol, im just not a science person more a math person :), 2H + O = H2O :), back to spam again in an hour going watching scrubs >.>, cant miss scrubs

News for u im a maths nerd also

I <3 Pathagras :D

T.I.Marbury!! 10-30-2007 17:57

bleh?

Sum0 10-30-2007 17:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by T.I.Marbury!! (Post 6626529)
bleh?

peeeeperreeep pep pep o.o


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:01.