Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   CO: Mac Edition (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=347)
-   -   Mac Client Release: Bug Reporting (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=716599)

-DontRead- 05-31-2012 19:57

Same problem as all of you

it means that the game didnt patch properly, ur still running on the old patch so the monsters the interface all that isnt loading properly

i made autopatch start up manually and patch itself and then everything was working fine after that, i have to do that alot for mac conquer so just try manually patching cause it seems that it isnt doing it by itself

littleprincess 05-31-2012 22:09

Details

5 Attachment(s)
Well here are some of the problems

- No color coding in details of gears.
- When you press skill button, skills are showing in 2 rows and you cant left click on them and select them, you have to do right click and drag them to your quick select box and then select them :eek:
- No info in portal teleport
- No info in bulletin
- No guild info is showing in top of char and that IP message keep coming even i am logging in from same IP everyday :(

littleprincess 05-31-2012 22:10

More Detail

1 Attachment(s)
- Version is 1113
- And there are no Exit button on login screen, once you logout you have to force quit the program :(

DutchPrincess 06-01-2012 10:40

manual patch doesn't work

Quote:

Originally Posted by -DontRead- (Post 11715381)

it means that the game didnt patch properly, ur still running on the old patch so the monsters the interface all that isnt loading properly

i made autopatch start up manually and patch itself and then everything was working fine after that, i have to do that alot for mac conquer so just try manually patching cause it seems that it isnt doing it by itself

It says my Mac OS X is too old if i try to patch manually.. While it worked uptill patch 1111.. :(

DutchPrincess 06-02-2012 08:00

Help!

[quote=-DontRead-

i made autopatch start up manually and patch itself and then everything was working fine after that, i have to do that alot for mac conquer so just try manually patching cause it seems that it isnt doing it by itself[/QUOTE]

Can anyone help me with the manual patch? I followed instructions on CO, but mine looks different..

littleprincess 06-02-2012 09:44

Not patching!!!

again the autoPatch is not patching the client :( did it manually also no patching :mad:

stuck at 1113 not going 1115

|Aneurysm| 06-02-2012 14:29

they fixed half the problems... and then introduced a heap more :confused:

DutchPrincess 06-05-2012 12:44

I wanna play again :( Wonder if it ever gets fixed :(

littleprincess 06-05-2012 15:21

Fix it please!!!

139 and 97% :eek: time to have fun and bugs bugs bugs c'mon TQ :rolleyes:

niko.m.alho 06-05-2012 19:28

1 Attachment(s)
For me it gets here and nothing happens...

Attachment 147275

Someone tell me how to fix the prob?

spanksjr014 06-06-2012 14:38

Loading Issue

Need help loading MAC client.
Have installed and updated to newest version with no joy.
Gets to server page ok, logs in and then just sits on the page with the bird flying from left to right (loading page i presume)

Originally played on the Ipad not iMac and don't know if affecting it.

Any ideas??

littleprincess 06-07-2012 07:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by spanksjr014 (Post 11719092)
Need help loading MAC client.
Have installed and updated to newest version with no joy.
Gets to server page ok, logs in and then just sits on the page with the bird flying from left to right (loading page i presume)

Originally played on the Ipad not iMac and don't know if affecting it.

Any ideas??

Quote:

Originally Posted by niko.m.alho (Post 11718375)
For me it gets here and nothing happens...

Attachment 147275

Someone tell me how to fix the prob?

Both of you are stuck with old client login screen new Version is 1115 just updated last night. its logging in and stuff u can play but there are still some bugs, will post bugs tonite.

New Login screen is on my post #138 on this page couple of posts above.

DutchPrincess 06-07-2012 13:19

Mine updated to 1115, but now crashes as soon as it opens. So I can't log in at all anymore. I re-downloaded the new client, didn't help.. again it crashes after updating to 1115.

spanksjr014 06-07-2012 14:01

Won't let me install as running 1113 not 1114 update.
Which is not listed on the update install list

Lucasctk 06-08-2012 11:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by DutchPrincess (Post 11719833)
Mine updated to 1115, but now crashes as soon as it opens. So I can't log in at all anymore. I re-downloaded the new client, didn't help.. again it crashes after updating to 1115.

I am facing the exact same problem. The patch showed that it completed successfully but on starting the game by pressing the high definition button, it crashes.

I have deleted the client and intend to redownload the game, but I don't want to download and end up having the same problem.