Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

~*IXLegacyXI*~ 08-30-2007 05:44

I still need 5 more. :(

HTAPAWASOv2.0 08-30-2007 05:45

My place on the list is slowly slipping.

Like 20th now. Almost off the first page :(


140-ish btw.

-DD- 08-30-2007 05:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Interpidsville (Post 6171144)
MUST NEP YOU!"!!!!! D:

Noes...

I pep'd you yesterday, so you have to pep back! NOT nep. :(

@Prose - No problem~

Prose 08-30-2007 05:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prose (Post 6171142)
is a blue square nep?

then i'm nepped :(

@DD thnx for the pep :D

Bump :rolleyes:

Interpidsville 08-30-2007 05:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by -DD- (Post 6171155)
Noes...

I pep'd you yesterday, so you have to pep back! NOT nep. :(

@Prose - No problem~

I've pepped you twice


You pepped me once, i do believe. You owe me one xD

-DD- 08-30-2007 05:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prose (Post 6171164)
Bump :rolleyes:

Blue??

Green = pep
Red = nep
Black = Someone who has low post count trying to pep/nep you, or someone who has more nep than pep. I think...

tipierre 08-30-2007 05:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by -DD- (Post 6163350)
Check your user CP... I think your rep changed. ;)

omg you got a lot of +rep !!

one more for you :D

Prose 08-30-2007 05:51

1 Attachment(s)
It does look kinda blue ...

-DD- 08-30-2007 05:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prose (Post 6171201)
It does look kinda blue ...

Okay...

Blue for you, black for me. :)

@tipierre - Tyty!

heavens_fury 08-30-2007 05:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by -DD- (Post 6171182)
Blue??

Green = pep
Red = nep
Black = Someone who has low post count trying to pep/nep you, or someone who has more nep than pep. I think...


yeah if there red it turns up black

so no one play the "give me nep and i'll pep u game" lol

Prose 08-30-2007 05:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by heavens_fury (Post 6171212)
yeah if there red it turns up black

so no one play the "give me nep and i'll pep u game" lol

so my square is black? :rolleyes:

Neowarcloud 08-30-2007 06:30

do some people have such little lives that they make 4 accounts to pep/nep with...I swear...11 point nepped last night

Interpidsville 08-30-2007 06:38

Hatschipu. Post here so i can +Rep you ^^

~*IXLegacyXI*~ 08-30-2007 06:41

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Neowarcloud (Post 6171270)
do some people have such little lives that they make 4 accounts to pep/nep with...I swear...11 point nepped last night

You're not the only one...

Neowarcloud 08-30-2007 06:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*IXLegacyXI*~ (Post 6171316)
You're not the only one...

tis sad really


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:40.