Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Emerald/Sapphire (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   ello errbody (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=734507)

Ryuzaki 10-13-2012 20:36

ello errbody

Sup dorks. So I got out of basic training couple weeks ago, now I'm learning some crazy computer shlt. Then I'm off to Korea in April... Unless I get deployed somewhere else, but eventually I'll end up there. I'm still chasing this chick, going on and off 5 years now.

Yoshi got back from Afghanistan over a month ago, he got married and has a kid, and one on the way. Quite more eventful than me lol.

So what's everyone else up to?

Baby-T 10-18-2012 20:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryuzaki (Post 11757200)
Sup dorks. So I got out of basic training couple weeks ago, now I'm learning some crazy computer shlt. Then I'm off to Korea in April... Unless I get deployed somewhere else, but eventually I'll end up there. I'm still chasing this chick, going on and off 5 years now.

Yoshi got back from Afghanistan over a month ago, he got married and has a kid, and one on the way. Quite more eventful than me lol.

o.O you still play?

CheekyPunk27 10-18-2012 21:43

nothing much.

Ryuzaki 10-20-2012 16:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby-T (Post 11758074)
o.O you still play?

Of course not lol. And this was an update thread for everyone, you forgot to add what you been up to :3

Jerri~v.2.1 10-21-2012 03:21

The usual. Sleeping, eating and ****ing my way through university. haha.

UltimateBuzz 10-24-2012 13:32

Quote:

Don't you think it's time to tell her that u love her or want her as ur GF? idk.. 5 years is alot dude.. :s

anyways gratz for yoshi :P i self became a dad and have a wonderfull daughter haha but ye live go's on..

so sup everybody

Planes v1.0b 11-03-2012 18:51

Quote:

What branch did you join anyways?

Dex3 11-06-2012 22:16

Quote:

Tell Jeff congratulations from me, and that's amazing. Also don't be chasing girls around its just not worth it either get with her or move on.

I myself had a daughter who just turned a year back in July. Work my ass off everyday and have a ***** for a babymama. That's pretty much my life story and sticking to it.

BuddhaIncarnate 11-10-2012 20:56

Baris, that testosterone **** is permanent. You probably can't have kids. Don't lie to us.