Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   King of CO (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=768690)

LightSword 06-12-2019 15:21

You guys remember when they "changed the jump speed" because they couldn't fix the female warrior+Shield speed jump glitch.

Yeah the game is ****.

kenflame 06-12-2019 20:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by #Explicit (Post 11987196)
i have watched like 5 elite pk rounds at flame ( GrizzlyReaper vs Vini ) which always ended with GrizzlyReaper wining killing vini

Weird on their channels Veni wins 2 epkt atleast every month and had 3 on may? how did he lose 5 times in a row? Let's be honest though a non stop AOE pirate is OP asf, i give alot of respect to all the fires that beat them atleast once. My original post was meant for how a class combo is, type of runes equiped to each certain opponents, timed skill recast, timed skill interference, mainly the reason why I personally voting Veni instead of Jefe. I meant how a gamer should be and not SPAM SPAM here SPAM SPAM there.

Xentheo 06-14-2019 13:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenflame (Post 11987202)
Weird on their channels Veni wins 2 epkt atleast every month and had 3 on may? how did he lose 5 times in a row? Let's be honest though a non stop AOE pirate is OP asf, i give alot of respect to all the fires that beat them atleast once. My original post was meant for how a class combo is, type of runes equiped to each certain opponents, timed skill recast, timed skill interference, mainly the reason why I personally voting Veni instead of Jefe. I meant how a gamer should be and not SPAM SPAM here SPAM SPAM there.

You really here advocating how fire vs. "spam" classes? Fanboy harder
Jefe is unfortunately the top right now unless proven otherwise and Veni has to go to him to prove it. Can't claim a crown when someone else is wearing it without taking it from that someone else.
If Veni can't consistency beat Grizzly how can you claim he is the best when Grizzly consistently lost to Jefe to the point he stopped logging for events?

Also I have said before I don't like Jefe as person if you see previous post but the truth is the truth.

kenflame 06-14-2019 16:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xentheo (Post 11987231)
You really here advocating how fire vs. "spam" classes? Fanboy harder
Jefe is unfortunately the top right now unless proven otherwise and Veni has to go to him to prove it. Can't claim a crown when someone else is wearing it without taking it from that someone else.
If Veni can't consistency beat Grizzly how can you claim he is the best when Grizzly consistently lost to Jefe to the point he stopped logging for events?

Also I have said before I don't like Jefe as person if you see previous post but the truth is the truth.

Chillax there bud, ive seen Jefe and Veni fight back when he was in perf and veni in skyflame, veni wins 6/10, ive also fought jefe and his pilots, 50-50 on them fights. If your mad on me calling those skills as spams my bad didn't realized u had not played this game since 2003. You cant really call a legit pirate whens he starts going ghost mode.

Byuiso 06-14-2019 16:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenflame (Post 11987236)
Chillax there bud, ive seen Jefe and Veni fight back when he was in perf and veni in skyflame, veni wins 6/10, ive also fought jefe and his pilots, 50-50 on them fights. If your mad on me calling those skills as spams my bad didn't realized u had not played this game since 2003. You cant really call a legit pirate whens he starts going ghost mode.

Beating Beka on Jefe was like celebrating you beating a retard at checkers...:rolleyes:
You never beat Jefe or Jefes pilots because if you fought Neil it would’ve been 9/10 or 10/10 in favor of Jefe...he’s never lost to anyone on Jefe when it mattered:rolleyes:

Celebrate you beat Beka lol...Beka...

And Xentheo shut up man you talk the most **** always about **** you know nothing about.

kenflame 06-15-2019 19:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Byuiso (Post 11987237)
Beating Beka on Jefe was like celebrating you beating a retard at checkers...:rolleyes:
You never beat Jefe or Jefes pilots because if you fought Neil it would’ve been 9/10 or 10/10 in favor of Jefe...he’s never lost to anyone on Jefe when it mattered:rolleyes:

And Xentheo shut up man you talk the most **** always about **** you know nothing about.

Why are you even bragging someone elese as person that used ur account in a non legit way to be unstoppable lol, Veni was right man u were hiding behind someone else.... and whats with the rolleyes, last time i checked the world a couple seconds ago, only chicks and *** people uses em..... Sorry i did not know u were LGBT my bad, no wonder the attitude.

AzNtHuGsTa 06-16-2019 07:46

I think the King of CO is hamsty ;)

noobie.com 06-16-2019 08:58

Na it's me since I am the Nice Guy :eek:

leilonnidad 06-16-2019 09:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by #Explicit (Post 11987196)
i have watched like 5 elite pk rounds at flame ( GrizzlyReaper vs Vini ) which always ended with GrizzlyReaper wining killing vini

EPK rounds now arent about skill. its about who spent the most money... Scrubs just stack up on 8 torts and swipe each other until the guy with higher perfection 2x crit and kill the other LOL. Sick Game...

scoobysnacked 06-26-2019 12:14

Quote:

Beating Beka on Jefe was like celebrating you beating a retard at checkers...
You never beat Jefe or Jefes pilots because if you fought Neil it would’ve been 9/10 or 10/10 in favor of Jefe...he’s never lost to anyone on Jefe when it mattered

So its alright for kings to share there accounts with other players? even though the games spams chat with text saying....

" its illegal to share your account with other players, doing so can cause a permanent ban"

I guess if your a king account and at the top of the player base your fine with something like this.. no repercussions...

kenflame 06-26-2019 16:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by scoobysnacked (Post 11987399)
So its alright for kings to share there accounts with other players? even though the games spams chat with text saying....

" its illegal to share your account with other players, doing so can cause a permanent ban"

I guess if your a king account and at the top of the player base your fine with something like this.. no repercussions...

nah he pays some risk sometimes too, jefe's selfclaimed unbeatable neil botjailed the acc. i'd like to see that neil win world wide trojan war on the upcomming month since he is 10/10 unbeatable as byuiso claimed.

Byuiso 06-27-2019 08:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenflame (Post 11987400)
nah he pays some risk sometimes too, jefe's selfclaimed unbeatable neil botjailed the acc. i'd like to see that neil win world wide trojan war on the upcomming month since he is 10/10 unbeatable as byuiso claimed.

Why are you getting so defensive? If I said something crazy and unbelievable I would understand but I simply stated fact. You went as far earlier in this thread to say fire is a class that requires skill...:confused:

Neil has never gotten Jefe botjailed? Come on now. I said Jefe has never lost with Neil doing an important fight. I also simply stated if Veni couldn't beat Grizzly, why would he be able to beat a North American player on a US server who has beaten Grizzly repeatedly on a EU server.

Quote:

Originally Posted by scoobysnacked (Post 11987399)

Everyone gives access to their accounts. GMs know it and have given up truly trying to enforce it. If you're a spender they will help and if you're not and you give access to you character and get screwed over, well, you screwed yourself over. You can't be a top character or run a server if your character is offline for a majority of the time due to work and other real life commitments.

kenflame 06-29-2019 07:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Byuiso (Post 11987408)
Why are you getting so defensive? If I said something crazy and unbelievable I would understand but I simply stated fact. You went as far earlier in this thread to say fire is a class that requires skill...:confused:

Neil has never gotten Jefe botjailed? Come on now. I said Jefe has never lost with Neil doing an important fight. I also simply stated if Veni couldn't beat Grizzly, why would he be able to beat a North American player on a US server who has beaten Grizzly repeatedly on a EU server.

Everyone gives access to their accounts. GMs know it and have given up truly trying to enforce it. If you're a spender they will help and if you're not and you give access to you character and get screwed over, well, you screwed yourself over. You can't be a top character or run a server if your character is offline for a majority of the time due to work and other real life commitments.

OMG i think you're a rich kid at 16 year old atmost, every player has each style for every opponent, like how it is in real life murica cant beat germany at one soccer time japan beats germany but cant beat america. Everyone knows most muricans bots, plus which ever you are in the world ping aint a thing if u can proxy/BT/Wtfast etc. anyways, like most muricans do. You think fire is just zap zap zap? if its like that 10/10 you'll lose points againts a fist warr with macro'd rebound with a higher perf and +9 divine guard rune or a maxed out assasin just shooting the melees. Neil this neil that, it's like u bought a super car for $$$ and have Sebastian (butler) drive it for you while you stay on the passenger seat. You dont do that to supercars but rolls royce cars. Is neil you're boyfriend btw? seems you praise him too much like on a super obsessed level. You should change that attitude while growing up, what if you marry the most beautiful woman in the world but you let neil's bat instead?

Locky 06-29-2019 08:43

Everyone is acting like someone killed their relative or w.e.
And if u think people are lame or w.e cuz they not acting the way they should or w.e.. ooh boo hoo call the popo.

Wankers.

HEARMERAWR!! 06-29-2019 21:21

This thread gives me a stiffy, nothing like CO drama and fights.

Bump