Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Ruby (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Life Moves on. Where are all you Rubians now? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=725523)

Bobbler 05-05-2014 22:27

1 Attachment(s)
hey guys, I never played much after this period (i remember mystik and EK up there) just ran into this screenshot again and did some searches and found this thread. Thanks sjchen^_^ for the water-tro...was my first char I really played a lot.

http://i.imgur.com/ZLt6FPz.jpg

O.Great.Noob 05-07-2014 00:50

Nostalgia kicking in again for this year. Randomly thought about this game and here I am. Hello to all the familiar peoples I saw who post.

gym_b0w 07-17-2014 01:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.Great.Noob (Post 11853832)
Nostalgia kicking in again for this year. Randomly thought about this game and here I am. Hello to all the familiar peoples I saw who post.

Joey :p

Nickikeke 10-13-2014 00:47

Ok where is everyone? I'm playing again its pretty fun :D

Flamo 10-29-2014 19:03

This game is still alive? Damn son.

Just found the link to this forum buried in my favorites.

Fyah 11-09-2014 18:40

This thread is still going, huh?

BanIP%Is%A%JOKE 04-17-2015 05:23

I wonder how my legends are doing? I miss so much the good old days....

omega16 04-25-2015 04:35

Ooo log in details worked!
Lots of names i remember, a few i don't as i reckon i quit co before it got **** enough for the majority of you to drop it.

I fly planes all over Europe, was based on the island of tenerife for the winter which was fun.

I'd agree with crazydragon that co had some of the better moments of my gaming career! Being all ffa and being to pk anyone with player made alliances is far better than this faction bull**** all new mmos have these days.

I also wasted too much money on co :D hah though i think it was worth it.
With studies in schools and after college i had no time to level to 130.
Buying the accounts off of a friendly BR sorted that out and i was able to really participate in the pvp gw part of the game as i wanted.

Shame i did it in a partnership though... My ex buddy at the time never was interested in co too much til he had access to the level 130's. He was horrible at all games yet could program pretty good.
Instead of improving his skills he created co's first fastblade aimbot.

This was initially for a good reason to counter pinoy speeders but my little partner got in with a crowd that would lick his ass clean and praise him and he decided to get famous on that ********er website by supplying and developing more hacks.

Getting him into this game was one of my bigger regrets.
:rolleyes:

Was great fun apart from that though! 2nd reborn destroyed me though with even less time to play as i started work.

I still mmo, i try all the big ones, looking for a new home.
Currently play archeage, i like it as you can kill everyone and be sent to jail!!!! :rolleyes:
Looking forward to lineage 3 on the far horizon, back to topdown just like co.

Hello to EK especially, i remember you as an enemy when me and my buddies ganked your son and other members then after as a very decent online friend in lpw.
I send some 'love' (heh) to you and yours buddy.

Regards
xX-Omega16-Xx
Tito
TinyCarrot
and sometimes Succubi

Byrant 05-06-2015 06:02

hi I'm still emo

Consci3nce 06-21-2015 12:11

Just checking in again, hello :)

shadowness 07-01-2015 03:47

wow i see alot of recognizable names going through this thread :)

hello all :) i hope you all are well

evilkurupter 07-10-2015 08:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by omega16 (Post 11902880)
Ooo log in details worked!
Lots of names i remember, a few i don't as i reckon i quit co before it got **** enough for the majority of you to drop it.

I fly planes all over Europe, was based on the island of tenerife for the winter which was fun.

I'd agree with crazydragon that co had some of the better moments of my gaming career! Being all ffa and being to pk anyone with player made alliances is far better than this faction bull**** all new mmos have these days.

I also wasted too much money on co :D hah though i think it was worth it.
With studies in schools and after college i had no time to level to 130.
Buying the accounts off of a friendly BR sorted that out and i was able to really participate in the pvp gw part of the game as i wanted.

Shame i did it in a partnership though... My ex buddy at the time never was interested in co too much til he had access to the level 130's. He was horrible at all games yet could program pretty good.
Instead of improving his skills he created co's first fastblade aimbot.

This was initially for a good reason to counter pinoy speeders but my little partner got in with a crowd that would lick his ass clean and praise him and he decided to get famous on that ********er website by supplying and developing more hacks.

Getting him into this game was one of my bigger regrets.
:rolleyes:

Was great fun apart from that though! 2nd reborn destroyed me though with even less time to play as i started work.

I still mmo, i try all the big ones, looking for a new home.
Currently play archeage, i like it as you can kill everyone and be sent to jail!!!! :rolleyes:
Looking forward to lineage 3 on the far horizon, back to topdown just like co.

Hello to EK especially, i remember you as an enemy when me and my buddies ganked your son and other members then after as a very decent online friend in lpw.
I send some 'love' (heh) to you and yours buddy.

Regards
xX-Omega16-Xx
Tito
TinyCarrot
and sometimes Succubi

Yo dude!
Its been a long time man. I hope you are well

Byrant 04-24-2018 02:46

notice me senpai

2+2=5 06-08-2018 22:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Byrant (Post 11980275)
notice me senpai

I notice you ;).

So I vacationed in cali like a month ago and met up with 3, almost 4 of the people i used to play co with :D. Pretty crazy experience, went the first 2-3 days without sleep. First night there Java drove himself and me to meet up with NikeXd and his friends to trip cid in the desert. Top rate experience. We bombarded one of his friends with the details of the game for a good solid hour :o.

That left us reminiscing and we all started playing a priv server last week :p. so far Java,
Oblivious, NikeXD (off and on), PoohBear(played then quit :p) , Deidara andHolybuckets are playing. Coincidentally we met up with LucyLui and h00ters. Pretty crazy

also, a good old screenshot

Byrant 06-14-2018 03:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2+2=5 (Post 11980706)
I notice you ;).

So I vacationed in cali like a month ago and met up with 3, almost 4 of the people i used to play co with :D. Pretty crazy experience, went the first 2-3 days without sleep. First night there Java drove himself and me to meet up with NikeXd and his friends to trip cid in the desert. Top rate experience. We bombarded one of his friends with the details of the game for a good solid hour :o.

That left us reminiscing and we all started playing a priv server last week :p. so far Java,
Oblivious, andHoldybuckets are playing. Coincidentally we met up with LucyLui and h00ters. Pretty crazy

NikeXd

how lucky i known all these people at one point in my life o;

Soter 06-25-2018 21:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2+2=5 (Post 11980706)
I notice you ;).

Oblivious, andHoldybuckets are playing. Coincidentally we met up with LucyLui and h00ters. Pretty crazy

NikeXd

Out of the blue thought of this game and googled, holy ****! It's been so long and my login still worked! It's been ages. Amazing SS haha

I'm out in SF now, would have loved to go into the dessert and trip with you :)

2+2=5 06-29-2018 13:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soter (Post 11980997)
Out of the blue thought of this game and googled, holy ****! It's been so long and my login still worked! It's been ages. Amazing SS haha

I'm out in SF now, would have loved to go into the dessert and trip with you :)

Whats up Matt!! If I had known you were so close id have invited you too!

If you or anyone else wants to come be losers with us on original co, pm for details :cool:

Java 07-27-2018 12:36

Guild wars on this new server is pretty lit.

Check out some of my videos on twitch (sorry for the **** quality in advance/my ****ty fb skills) but the server is pretty active and fun during Guild wars.

https://www.twitch.tv/2dose4you/videos/all

Grandia 05-05-2020 04:07

Wow this server is still up! Would have thought they would have deleted it :d
is anyone still alive there ?

Fyah 05-05-2020 23:12

Holy crap I remembered my password.

Grandia 05-06-2020 00:19

haha me too ! and i downloaded the game....what am i doing