Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Ruby (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Life Moves on. Where are all you Rubians now? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=725523)

AllYourBase 05-21-2012 19:33

*ahem* so I checked my email, and they told me I was the "lucky winner", and I won like 1400 Unbound CP. Now I remember what CP is, but I have no idea what this Unbound shenanigans is all about...
Wow, lost my train of thought xD What's up guys? Guess I'll jump on the bandwagon and randomly make an appearance on the forums, though I'm not gonna install the game again. Heard it was crap. Congrats lucy on gettin' hitched, Mitch, you're still a...you know what you are ;) Strange to see Nandarie not acting bitter as hell...Fyah, PM me your facebook or something.

I guess I shouldn't check my email anymore, otherwise I randomly do stupid stuff..like think about playing CO again xD that'll teach me

Dzunnar 05-25-2012 20:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by AllYourBase (Post 11708985)
*ahem* so I checked my email, and they told me I was the "lucky winner", and I won like 1400 Unbound CP. Now I remember what CP is, but I have no idea what this Unbound shenanigans is all about...
Wow, lost my train of thought xD What's up guys? Guess I'll jump on the bandwagon and randomly make an appearance on the forums, though I'm not gonna install the game again. Heard it was crap. Congrats lucy on gettin' hitched, Mitch, you're still a...you know what you are ;) Strange to see Nandarie not acting bitter as hell...Fyah, PM me your facebook or something.

I guess I shouldn't check my email anymore, otherwise I randomly do stupid stuff..like think about playing CO again xD that'll teach me

Welcome back Matt! You must look like a caveman after all these years! Love you for keeping my rant on your sigg =D

skumn 06-09-2012 09:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fezzik (Post 11683582)
How come?

I graduated civil. So I'm biased. That's why.

And hello to all you latecomers.

Flamo 06-09-2012 11:37

Wow. o.o

GW is still just as one sided as it was four years ago. lol

Onigumo 06-09-2012 18:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flamo (Post 11720231)
Wow. o.o

GW is still just as one sided as it was four years ago. lol

This is what I like to call carebear syndrome, where stupidity and a lack fun co-exist in perfect harmony. I, like most who are living in a modern world and aren't living in a cave somewhere like indigo and his wookie speaking people do, will be enjoying Guild Wars 2, Blade & Soul, and any console game online over the ps3 network/xbox live.

Twitch 06-29-2012 00:21

o.o

Hidan 07-06-2012 16:12

1 Attachment(s)
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii in grad school and working. been playing diablo 3 but that sucked after some patches ruined it, so I'm trying torchlight2 when it comes out ohohohoho. and I'm also having hot hooooooot sssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, where is my other hot matt (gala) i need him here all the other matts are here!!

Edit: man I still have this old pic of amazingness

despi 07-25-2012 10:10

holy hell, this game still up and running? now that's a friggin' miracle o.o

Hi btw, no idea if anyone remembers me, but I remember couple of people here, like Jimbo,lucy,fezzik,azn..good 2 see ya.

Flamo 07-28-2012 07:08

@Oni: Yeah. >_< I only hopped on for ****s and giggles. I wish I could get rid of my gear for cash, but it all sucks now compared to what a full super soc SDG set used to go for. xP

@Hidan: ASSHAT! :P I beat Diablo on Inferno a few days ago on my wizzard. Now I'm bored until PvP is released.

Also, anyone can feel free to add my battle tag/real ID for any Blizzard game and hit me up for random reasons.

Abendschein#1515
Abendschein.LGN@Gmail.com

Flamo 07-28-2012 07:33

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hidan (Post 11733895)
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii in grad school and working. been playing diablo 3 but that sucked after some patches ruined it, so I'm trying torchlight2 when it comes out ohohohoho. and I'm also having hot hooooooot sssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, where is my other hot matt (gala) i need him here all the other matts are here!!

Edit: man I still have this old pic of amazingness

:D

Going red on enemies was so fun back then. :3

Fallen_Star 08-11-2012 18:57

Oh man, nostalgia hits like a truck huh? Started playing when I was 13-14, now I'm 20, moving on with life, going through school, working part time, staying active and in the best shape of my life thus far. Got back to playing a bit to see how the game was doing and thought I'd check out the Ruby hangout. Great seeing old friends and enemies, I'm sure we can all agree we had a blast together.

Exorcist2 09-01-2012 23:36

Wassup everyone! Dropped by to say Hi. Can't believe how crazy CO is nowadays. Life without CO has been a blessing. I remember many of you guys, not sure if anyone remembers me, cause I always created new characters and passed my old ones to my brothers.

Exorcist2 09-01-2012 23:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazydragon (Post 11644572)
haha yea ***** told me. Not much into MMO's anymore. I havent logged onto WoW in the longest time. Going to be a father soon manG!:D

Congratz! Since I quit, I was blesse with two healthy kids, a boy and a girl. Definitely life changing.

crazydragon 09-16-2012 17:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exorcist2 (Post 11748225)
Congratz! Since I quit, I was blesse with two healthy kids, a boy and a girl. Definitely life changing.

Thanx bro, Congrats to you too. Even though CO pretty much hit the wall. I'm sure we all had the most fun playing this game than any other game we played. From getting Pk'd as a noob to fighting enemy guilds in TC/AC. I'm sure there's many that would agree with me when I say CO was a big part of their life at one point. And I couldnt agree more with what Nand, I remember everyone that posted in this thread. MUCH LOVE GUYS!!!:D

Soter 09-17-2012 22:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hidan (Post 11733895)
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii in grad school and working. been playing diablo 3 but that sucked after some patches ruined it, so I'm trying torchlight2 when it comes out ohohohoho. and I'm also having hot hooooooot sssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, where is my other hot matt (gala) i need him here all the other matts are here!!

Edit: man I still have this old pic of amazingness

Randomly thought about this game and came to the forums, crazy it still exists. It's been ages. Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :)


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 19:15.