Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Tough Drill question (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=678347)

Ccandy 04-22-2010 15:10

Tough Drill question
 
For all you people who had took the chance to use some toughdrills to make a 2nd soc on a equipment.. can you give me a rough percentage that my +6 super 1soc brace lvl 105 -3 dmage would get a 2nd soc?? like how much toughdrills you think i would need?.. anything i can do make it not fail

NoBottyBotty 04-22-2010 15:13

Get an egy ip addy

PandaGhost 04-22-2010 15:13

buy 7 ^_^

Jaxx. 04-22-2010 15:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by PandaGhost (Post 11095346)
buy 7 ^_^

u got banned? were u the forum user panda? with like 10k posts?

SlayerZv2 04-22-2010 15:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaxx. (Post 11095355)
u got banned? were u the forum user panda? with like 10k posts?

yes and *8k

PandaGhost 04-22-2010 15:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaxx. (Post 11095355)
u got banned? were u the forum user panda? with like 10k posts?

Yes. Apparently I hacked the forum. I requested an explanation on my second forum acc. That one got banned because its not allowed to have a second account after you get banned. (lol @ hypocrisy when there are 50 v[insert number here] people around) Now I'm on here, waiting for panda to be unbanned. Its banned for a month so ya. I'm also done with helping them out as long as they keep a certain biased mod in their team.

SlayerZv2 04-22-2010 15:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by PandaGhost (Post 11095375)
Yes. Apparently I hacked the forum. I requested an explanation on my second forum acc. That one got banned because its not allowed to have a second account after you get banned. (lol @ hypocrisy when there are 50 v[insert number here] people around) Now I'm on here, waiting for panda to be unbanned. Its banned for a month so ya. I'm also done with helping them out as long as they keep a certain biased mod in their team.

a month is better than being banned forever for posting in a p-server thread, even though I wasn't even talking about it :rolleyes:

PandaGhost 04-22-2010 15:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlayerZv2 (Post 11095379)
a month is better than being banned forever for posting in a p-server thread, even though I wasn't even talking about it :rolleyes:

technically they can ban you for making a new account if your first one was banned. That is what they did to me though.

Jaxx. 04-22-2010 15:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by PandaGhost (Post 11095375)
Yes. Apparently I hacked the forum. I requested an explanation on my second forum acc. That one got banned because its not allowed to have a second account after you get banned. (lol @ hypocrisy when there are 50 v[insert number here] people around) Now I'm on here, waiting for panda to be unbanned. Its banned for a month so ya. I'm also done with helping them out as long as they keep a certain biased mod in their team.

bummer man. Did you an explanation to why you got banned?
So you a temp ban for a month only yeah?

Do you know the mod who slapped you?

I got an infraction for for saying " in russia armour wears you " lol

PandaGhost 04-22-2010 15:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaxx. (Post 11095384)
bummer man. Did you an explanation to why you got banned?
So you a temp ban for a month only yeah?

Do you know the mod who slapped you?

I got an infraction for for saying " in russia armour wears you " lol

I was talking to lady royale ingame as she is my enemy on 2.0. teasin her a bit n said "i can even visit more sections then you". She was like "no you can't". So I joked around saying "i hacked the forum" lol.

Then I did this:

http://bbs.co.91.com/forumdisplay.php?f=330 << royalty_eu chitchat, my normal forum

got bored, played around a bit & changed 330 through 250

http://bbs.co.91.com/forumdisplay.php?f=250 << look where you get =D

She saw that action in "my current activity" status bar and probably screenshotted it & banned me. Now there is an investigation towards me for "breaching the forum"

phini4eva 04-22-2010 15:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by PandaGhost (Post 11095392)
I was talking to lady royale ingame as she is my enemy on 2.0. teasin her a bit n said "i can even visit more sections then you". She was like "no you can't". So I joked around saying "i hacked the forum" lol.

Then I did this:

http://bbs.co.91.com/forumdisplay.php?f=330 << royalty_eu chitchat, my normal forum

got bored, played around a bit & changed 330 through 250

http://bbs.co.91.com/forumdisplay.php?f=250 << look where you get =D

She saw that action in "my current activity" status bar and probably screenshotted it & banned me. Now there is an investigation towards me for "breaching the forum"

unlucky :/, also add me as freind onj this account? :O

ChaoticArcher 04-22-2010 15:44

+6 sdg -5 120 vest > used 1 drill in july and failed > used 5 in november and the 5th worked and since stars sell for 5dbs it only cost me arround 19dbs to 2nd sock

PandaGhost 04-22-2010 15:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by phini4eva (Post 11095398)
unlucky :/, also add me as freind onj this account? :O

nah, not gettin used to this acc.

SanoSuKe 04-22-2010 16:16

umm...back to the other thread, noobs.

Buddah*Palm 04-22-2010 17:11

I wish I knew the percentage rates of Tough drills..I got boots/necky/ring/ears that could use the help >.>


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:31.