Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Libra (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   RoRL !!!!! ......... NoOne o.O (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=615211)

RayDeN~x13 03-24-2009 11:02

RoRL !!!!! ......... NoOne o.O

Where u ppl ?? wheres -Perf who win GW every week ? wheres ur Friend ? waters ? archers ? all Gone !!!

Delron Quit
DarkTro Quit
all is Quit o.O

Wtf Egys Win at the last o.O

hey yo ppl make quit bcoz we will not win any war again !!!!!!!!!!!

mada and mido only can fight n win ???? Why ????

Bcoz all u ppl nops or like my friend say ( NUBBA ) cant kill em or play when u ppl saw em come to ga (o.O mada here lets Run we cant do anything lets run fast ) we cant do anything wiz mido and mada king and prince who can fight like wat mada say :(

BB ppl i will quit for ever or i think i will back to my server leo i have tro 135 2nd

BB Cya All :(

No -RayDeN again its gone away

plz all let co its sux now

Mero 03-24-2009 12:30

th Phone trying to contact is currently unavailable please try agen letter . or call mido . mada tto kill him #10

~Heathie~ 03-24-2009 13:47

You guys are making us all quit, run for your lives co will make you not have friends in rl. goodbye.

-Wrath- 03-24-2009 14:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mero (Post 10202226)
th Phone trying to contact is currently unavailable please try agen letter . or call mido . mada tto kill him #10

its actually funny. Everytime im in ga and someone in pkrez/family see me, they (call/run to the net cafe) and yell : Hi Ya Man, powr in ga come helb me kill him fassssssst ...pleas ya man then they call all their friends etc. at the end its like 50 egys againt me =)

mido*star: 1 mill to those who tell me where power is

HybridTheory 03-24-2009 15:02

yep u kill a few egys then next minute the egy police come =[

BonusMax 03-24-2009 15:40

normal egyptian "duel" lets have 1 vs 1 ... if the egy loses like 5 times a row... he calls all his friends.... then there is suddenly like whole egypt on your tail... nice huh?

RayDeN~x13 03-24-2009 17:23

Will We Stop there and let em win always ?????

I Need Answer Now

frEddy 03-24-2009 18:49

The egyptians have super alliance right now, I foresee -Perfection's side giving up on gw, then the egyptian side getting bored of guildwar. Probably after that egyptians will start hating against each other since they beat their english competitions. In summary, the PkreZ, TheFamily, ela7rish will fight each other for the fun of competition.
If they continue being allies, it will just be boring because noone will fight each other.
So fight each other egyptians, you will have fun in gw if you do.

OkorNoManS? 03-24-2009 19:57

[quote=RayDeN~x13;10201860]Where u ppl ?? wheres -Perf who win GW every week ? wheres ur Friend ? waters ? archers ? all Gone !!!

Delron Quit
DarkTro Quit
all is Quit o.O

Wtf Egys Win at the last o.O

So u admit u ppl fail at this game

WolfGang° 03-25-2009 01:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by -Wrath- (Post 10202701)
its actually funny. Everytime im in ga and someone in pkrez/family see me, they (call/run to the net cafe) and yell : Hi Ya Man, powr in ga come helb me kill him fassssssst ...pleas ya man then they call all their friends etc. at the end its like 50 egys againt me =)

Yeah i notice tht,if thy cant do **** thy will fight you in numbers

pie 03-25-2009 01:02

yea you guys win at co. here is ur trophy and the abundant amount of prestige you will get from ruling on libra. go on now go to tell ur mothers and see how proud they are of you

Tiny 03-25-2009 04:51

They aren't 'best' at CO.

I recently beat mido with a L115 normal 2soc sword x2 and a Uni 1soc armor, my violets... i hit him like 15 times for 2.3k, then he says wait lemme get my sword, LIKE THAT WOULD MATTER YOU ****ING SUCK

fawn1 03-25-2009 07:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by frEddy (Post 10203651)
The egyptians have super alliance right now, I foresee -Perfection's side giving up on gw, then the egyptian side getting bored of guildwar. Probably after that egyptians will start hating against each other since they beat their english competitions. In summary, the PkreZ, TheFamily, ela7rish will fight each other for the fun of competition.
If they continue being allies, it will just be boring because noone will fight each other.
So fight each other egyptians, you will have fun in gw if you do.

happens the same way on all servers, like exactly D=
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiny (Post 10205134)

I recently beat mido with a L115 normal 2soc sword x2 and a Uni 1soc armor, my violets... i hit him like 15 times for 2.3k, then he says wait lemme get my sword, LIKE THAT WOULD MATTER YOU ****ING SUCK

so i bet if i go back thru this weekends msn logs i see something like "co is dumb i dont even play anymore, cba to log in" o_o
o ya should mention, That Was From This Tiny =P

Mero 03-25-2009 07:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by -Wrath- (Post 10202701)

yup u can kill meny of em so they asking for help lol
---------
so u mean u hide all the time ?o.0

Quote:

Originally Posted by HybridTheory (Post 10202774)
yep u kill a few egys then next minute the egy police come =[

haha u mean mido lolz
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiny (Post 10205134)

rayan dont talk about suck cuz ur suck and he ownd u meny times and i was waching and guss what u lose and i think u always lose
and yes mido is not very pro at the fb\ss but kimo can ownd u so easy btw i wonna to fight with u .. tell me when i can ownd u and i will come maybe u forget haw i can use my skill.........:cool::cool:

-Wrath- 03-25-2009 07:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mero (Post 10205761)
so u mean u hide all the time ?o.0

Im not hiding, im not playing. sometimes I sit the the stone table in twin and give my students battle power