Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

Tanzeh 12-02-2007 12:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6905654)
Haihai ^^

Angelllll <3
How are you?

LiLAnGeL698607 12-02-2007 12:36

I do not have to drink enrgy drinks.....I naturally have enough enrgy (Damn
i have forgotten how to spell that :( )
too much most of the time :(

Sigh that is wat happens when u are ADHD more Hyper then the attention part >.>

Raptura 12-02-2007 12:37

Watashi gozen ato anime onnifujiyuu!
Is that right, Blessguy-San? :D

C-dot 12-02-2007 12:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6905676)
I do not have to drink enrgy drinks.....I naturally have enough enrgy (Damn
i have forgotten how to spell that :( )
too much most of the time :(

Sigh that is wat happens when u are ADHD more Hyper then the attention part >.>

I feel ya.

LiLAnGeL698607 12-02-2007 12:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by C-dot (Post 6905696)
I feel ya.


Sucks :( there are days I can hardly sit still

Tr!x!e 12-02-2007 12:40

Afternoon everyone.....

LiLAnGeL698607 12-02-2007 12:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tanzeh (Post 6905672)
Angelllll <3
How are you?


Decent and u =]

Tanzeh 12-02-2007 12:40

Hai hai ~ Trixie whats up?

C-dot 12-02-2007 12:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tr!x!e (Post 6905707)
Afternoon everyone.....

Hai Tr!x

Borny 12-02-2007 12:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by .†Brandøn†. (Post 6905177)
rofl o=

dude I added you on msn, add me back :o

KrAzY 12-02-2007 12:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6905705)
Sucks :( there are days I can hardly sit still

*sneaks superglue on lindsys chair * mmuwhahaha :p

Tr!x!e 12-02-2007 12:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tanzeh (Post 6905715)
Hai hai ~ Trixie whats up?


Nothing really...bored today...cleaned mah house...now I havnt much to do :(
How are you?


P.S. Hiyas C ^^

Tanzeh 12-02-2007 12:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6905713)
Decent and u =]

I`m good, I`m just super bored and really tired about to login my co chars and leave them in tg so they can atleast get some decent exp.

Tanzeh 12-02-2007 12:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tr!x!e (Post 6905726)

Nothing really...bored today...cleaned mah house...now I havnt much to do :(
How are you?

I like cleaning the house it`s not that bad although I did that myself a few days ago and now the house is spotless >_>, Although I have piles of books and stuff on my bedroom floor and I`m not even gonna bother cleaning that up xD too lazy too. But I`m okay just bored do you have any plans for today?

LiLAnGeL698607 12-02-2007 12:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 6905725)
*sneaks superglue on lindsys chair * mmuwhahaha :p


:eek: Now how am i suppose to go to the bathroom :(

KrAzY 12-02-2007 12:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6905735)
:eek: Now how am i suppose to go to the bathroom :(

hmmmmmmmm good question hadn't thought that far ahead lol oopsie :o

C-dot 12-02-2007 12:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tr!x!e (Post 6905726)



P.S. Hiyas C ^^

I'm well thanks :)

Tecuh 12-02-2007 12:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tr!x!e (Post 6905726)

Nothing really...bored today...cleaned mah house...now I havnt much to do :(
How are you?


P.S. Hiyas C ^^

Hi Trixie ^^

<>N<> 12-02-2007 12:48

Hi, I'm back home now :)

KrAzY 12-02-2007 12:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tr!x!e (Post 6905707)
Afternoon everyone.....


hihi ;)

Tecuh 12-02-2007 12:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by <>N<> (Post 6905763)
Hi, I'm back home now :)

Okaeri nasai, Simo-san! <3

LiLAnGeL698607 12-02-2007 12:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 6905746)
hmmmmmmmm good question hadn't thought that far ahead lol oopsie :o


Silly billy :p

<>N<> 12-02-2007 12:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6905771)
Okaeri nasai, Simo-san! <3

Arigato, Aku-san!

Tr!x!e 12-02-2007 12:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tanzeh (Post 6905732)
I like cleaning the house it`s not that bad although I did that myself a few days ago and now the house is spotless >_>, Although I have piles of books and stuff on my bedroom floor and I`m not even gonna bother cleaning that up xD too lazy too. But I`m okay just bored do you have any plans for today?

Nah my only plans today are to sit here and do nothing...hahahaha....really im in co trying to sell some stuff...getting offers from nubs is annoying...Im thinking maybe ill make a cake...something..ugh...bordem...borrow me one of your books! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecuh (Post 6905751)
Hi Trixie ^^

Hiyas Tecuh...
Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 6905767)
hihi ;)

Hi hi Krazy...what are you up too??


<3 someone help me with mah cake....

HaZarDouS 12-02-2007 12:55

hai all

17,706

Tr!x!e 12-02-2007 12:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6905802)
hai all

17,706

Ooi...Hiyas Haz...whacha up too's?

LiLAnGeL698607 12-02-2007 12:57

:p

14767 ^^

KittyCat 12-02-2007 12:57

61 points shy of 6k!

<>N<> 12-02-2007 12:58

hi, i go to eat now ->

KrAzY 12-02-2007 12:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tr!x!e (Post 6905801)
Nah my only plans today are to sit here and do nothing...hahahaha....really im in co trying to sell some stuff...getting offers from nubs is annoying...Im thinking maybe ill make a cake...something..ugh...bordem...borrow me one of your books! :)


Hiyas Tecuh...
Hi hi Krazy...what are you up too??


<3 someone help me with mah cake....

nuffin just relaxin :) hmm what kind of cake ?? :p

<>N<> 12-02-2007 12:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by KittyCat (Post 6905825)
61 points shy of 6k!

Just gave u 132 points more :)

HaZarDouS 12-02-2007 12:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLAnGeL698607 (Post 6905820)
:p

14767 ^^

>.<, stop growing so fast lol, your gona pass me :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tr!x!e (Post 6905812)
Ooi...Hiyas Haz...whacha up too's?

nm really what about you?

LiLAnGeL698607 12-02-2007 12:59

Top 5 :d

LiLAnGeL698607 12-02-2007 13:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6905843)
>.<, stop growing so fast lol, your gona pass me :(



nm really what about you?


Try and Cheer up :D

i doubt ill pass u netime soon

C-dot 12-02-2007 13:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by <>N<> (Post 6905840)
Just gave u 132 points more :)

=] Me too plox! :D


I think I get unjailed for about 4 or 5 peps in a couple hours.

Tr!x!e 12-02-2007 13:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 6905839)
nuffin just relaxin :) hmm what kind of cake ?? :p

What kind does Krazy want???
Quote:

Originally Posted by HaZarDouS (Post 6905843)
>.<, stop growing so fast lol, your gona pass me :(



nm really what about you?

Im bored....like hell...but yea whats new...hehe

LiLAnGeL698607 12-02-2007 13:02

:mad: i just had a sweet attack ill be back in a lil bit gonna run to da store

C-dot 12-02-2007 13:02

9453! Help me hit 10k today peoples :)

KrAzY 12-02-2007 13:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tr!x!e (Post 6905857)
What kind does Krazy want???

Im bored....like hell...but yea whats new...hehe


umm german chocolate with coconut frosting ?? ;)

LiLAnGeL698607 12-02-2007 13:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by C-dot (Post 6905866)
9453! Help me hit 10k today peoples :)


Already did my share =]


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 23:41.