Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How much rep/nep do you have? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=403676)

SchoneVoske 12-06-2007 15:40

OMG I wish I had a way of recording something. One of the attorneys is "humming" in his office.. but it's not really humming. He brags about how he played the Tuba in Marching Band and that's the sound he's making. Sounds just like a Tuba.

Anyway - its hilarious.. and also a bit embarrassing since I sit right outside his door.. hehehehe

<3

KrAzY 12-06-2007 15:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchoneVoske (Post 6941763)
OMG I wish I had a way of recording something. One of the attorneys is "humming" in his office.. but it's not really humming. He brags about how he played the Tuba in Marching Band and that's the sound he's making. Sounds just like a Tuba.

Anyway - its hilarious.. and also a bit embarrassing since I sit right outside his door.. hehehehe

<3

use computers sound recorder lmao that would work if the pc ya use at work has a mic on it :D

SchoneVoske 12-06-2007 15:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrAzY (Post 6941775)
use computers sound recorder lmao that would work if the pc ya use at work has a mic on it :D

NO it doesn't.. but I think we have one of those digital voice recorders that has a usb connection.. hehehe see if I can find it.

AND YES he is still Tuba'ing away!!! lol

blessguy 12-06-2007 15:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by yexie (Post 6941322)
hi.

how u doing today yexie?

jedichampion 12-06-2007 15:49

hi












bye

jedichampion 12-06-2007 15:50

yes yes im beyond retupe

SchoneVoske 12-06-2007 15:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by jedichampion (Post 6941850)
yes yes im beyond retupe

Thanks for the rep <3

I'll get ya back as soon as i'm outta the rep "jail" :D


Krazy: He stopped :(

yexie 12-06-2007 15:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by blessguy (Post 6941835)
how u doing today yexie?

im ok... slept A LOT.
got doc appointment tomorrow and i'm nervous....

and yourself?

TitusDotel 12-06-2007 15:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by yexie (Post 6941871)
im ok... slept A LOT.
got doc appointment tomorrow and i'm nervous....

and yourself?

I will pepy you so that nothing bad comes from Dr. Visit.

blessguy 12-06-2007 15:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by SchoneVoske (Post 6940921)
crap.. I r in rep jail :(

Says i have to spread =(

.†Brandøn†. 12-06-2007 15:56

L0L Hai im brandon ;o

blessguy 12-06-2007 15:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by yexie (Post 6941871)
im ok... slept A LOT.
got doc appointment tomorrow and i'm nervous....

and yourself?

Keeping myself very busy ^_^

yexie 12-06-2007 15:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by TitusDotel (Post 6941886)
I will pepy you so that nothing bad comes from Dr. Visit.

thank you :)
i'll pep back tomorrow

TitusDotel 12-06-2007 15:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by blessguy (Post 6941889)
Says i have to spread =(

Well spread man, spread.

Oh btw Heroes rox, I so hate the strike that shortened the season.

TitusDotel 12-06-2007 16:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by yexie (Post 6941901)
thank you :)
i'll pep back tomorrow

YW,

And good luck tomorrow, I'll be looking for work tomorrow, so I'll be on here more than today, let us know how it goes.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 00:26.