Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Community Forum (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Best Team Event Character (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=764006)

Chrønick 06-13-2017 02:40

Best Team Event Character

Between these 4 which is the best for the following

1.) Killing

2.) Points

3.) PvP

Wind Walker, Dragon Warrior, Epic Warrior, Epic Ninja

~Illuminati~ 06-13-2017 03:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chrønick (Post 11965971)
Between these 4 which is the best for the following

1.) Killing

2.) Points

3.) PvP

Wind Walker, Dragon Warrior, Epic Warrior, Epic Ninja

WindWalker ofc

Chrønick 06-13-2017 04:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Illuminati~ (Post 11965974)
WindWalker ofc

I have been relatively inactive for some time now, what makes it so good? DW swipe range is larger. I haven't played it.

Returning 06-13-2017 09:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chrønick (Post 11965977)
I have been relatively inactive for some time now, what makes it so good? DW swipe range is larger. I haven't played it.

Killing I still think dragon warrior wins due to the combo

Points 100% wind Walker due to the dot damage on their swipe during xp skill

Over all PvP the only class you really don't want to play is Trojan right now as everything they do is done better by either dw or wind Walker other than that it's just preference what kind of character you want to play.

Vote for my Trojan rebalance here http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=764001 if it read through that you'll see why it needs buffed again. I literally warned everyone before dragon warrior came out that it was basically a Trojan but better no one believed me and look at where we are now.

Chrønick 06-15-2017 19:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Returning (Post 11965984)
Killing I still think dragon warrior wins due to the combo

Points 100% wind Walker due to the dot damage on their swipe during xp skill

Over all PvP the only class you really don't want to play is Trojan right now as everything they do is done better by either dw or wind Walker other than that it's just preference what kind of character you want to play.

Vote for my Trojan rebalance here http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=764001 if it read through that you'll see why it needs buffed again. I literally warned everyone before dragon warrior came out that it was basically a Trojan but better no one believed me and look at where we are now.

Can you explain the dot damage to me a little better than TQ did lol

*~BeLLaDonna~* 06-15-2017 21:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chrønick (Post 11966122)

Hello Chrønick =)

"Inflict 115% of normal damage on all enemies in front. When [Omnipotence] is activated, it`ll deal extra 7000 damage every 2 seconds, lasting for 14 seconds. The success rate drops by 5% for each 1 BP difference. The status can be removed by [Tranquility]."

http://co.99.com/guide/skills_-_windwalker.shtml

You have an extra 7k damage on opponent that cannot be removed (I think) if your bp is high enough with xp skill and swipe

*EDIT* the 7k looks a lil like poison damage... every 2 seconds you lose 7k hp

Returning 06-15-2017 21:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chrønick (Post 11966122)

It's basically a 7k true damage dot that affects opponents for 7k dmg every 2 seconds for 14 seconds "or refreshed upon hitting them again" while your xp skill is active/after it is active until the dot runs the 14 seconds. so that's nearly 50k dmg every 14seconds which can't be nerfed by detox or anything like that only thing that might remove it is a monk, but again in 1v1's wind walker easily wrecks monks so no worries there. You also have an active reflect skill that reflects up to 5 hits in 10 seconds with a cooldown of 20 seconds which reflects anything under 22k dmg and doesn't cost stamina to use. Add that with normal reflect and you have a lot of point damage and survivability.

Chrønick 06-15-2017 22:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* (Post 11966125)
Hello Chrønick =)

"Inflict 115% of normal damage on all enemies in front. When [Omnipotence] is activated, it`ll deal extra 7000 damage every 2 seconds, lasting for 14 seconds. The success rate drops by 5% for each 1 BP difference. The status can be removed by [Tranquility]."

http://co.99.com/guide/skills_-_windwalker.shtml

You have an extra 7k damage on opponent that cannot be removed (I think) if your bp is high enough with xp skill and swipe

*EDIT* the 7k looks a lil like poison damage... every 2 seconds you lose 7k hp

Quote:

Originally Posted by Returning (Post 11966126)
It's basically a 7k true damage dot that affects opponents for 7k dmg every 2 seconds for 14 seconds "or refreshed upon hitting them again" while your xp skill is active/after it is active until the dot runs the 14 seconds. so that's nearly 50k dmg every 14seconds which can't be nerfed by detox or anything like that only thing that might remove it is a monk, but again in 1v1's wind walker easily wrecks monks so no worries there. You also have an active reflect skill that reflects up to 5 hits in 10 seconds with a cooldown of 20 seconds which reflects anything under 22k dmg and doesn't cost stamina to use. Add that with normal reflect and you have a lot of point damage and survivability.

Thank you both :)

aff 06-15-2017 22:11

I'd take DW over WW. DW has speed kick which you can use up to 64 times before you sit (7k to 15k damage each hit), gives stamina to your teammates and a better reflect.

Locky 06-16-2017 01:41

Not bothered to typ some detailed stuff so ima leave it at this:
Windwalker and dragonwarrior are pretty even, the player behind the char decides whose stronger between the 2.

*~BeLLaDonna~* 06-16-2017 03:45

I like a lot dw and ww. I think they are too nice characters. But to hunt and break structures and kill monsters, ww is so much better than dw (at least the stomper one)... very nice to break gw gates and take gw and ctf poles

xelasavir 06-16-2017 10:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Locky (Post 11966131)
Not bothered to typ some detailed stuff so ima leave it at this:
Windwalker and dragonwarrior are pretty even, the player behind the char decides whose stronger between the 2.

I think what you meant was the player who bulks the most for max perfection and hides behind stgs for point games win

Byuiso 06-16-2017 12:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by xelasavir (Post 11966169)
I think what you meant was the player who bulks the most for max perfection and hides behind stgs for point games win

Hmmmm....

squidgemelent 06-16-2017 20:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Byuiso (Post 11966170)
Hmmmm....

didnt you get spanked off the forums a week ago?

BerzerkAkaGod 06-17-2017 05:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by xelasavir (Post 11966169)

nope, its the player behind them.