Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Suup? (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=754176)

53cr37 W34p0n 11-24-2014 01:01

Suup?

Have you guys ever had a psychedelic experience? How about like seven of them? By the way you guys, God isn't real. I melted into the "consciousness" whatever lol, and didn't meet any Gods.

Promethean 11-24-2014 01:11

Hi SW, what drugs are you taking these days?

53cr37 W34p0n 11-24-2014 01:46

Drugs? Not I... :eek:

These are like drugs, but not drugs. They're all done through my meditation you know. For rules and those purposes and such, you know?

That said... psilocybin, lsd, and mdma are popular choices for getting similar results to what I experienced.

Electra_Glide 11-24-2014 04:43

Your sister's name is "consciousness"?

Promethean 11-24-2014 04:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Electra_Glide (Post 11885657)
Your sister's name is "consciousness"?

Lols. (Legit).

~Ahmed~ 11-24-2014 04:55

**** off electra i thought you died

53cr37 W34p0n 11-24-2014 14:26

Lol, you guys don't seem to have changed at all. :)

Electra_Glide 11-26-2014 04:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ (Post 11885661)
**** off electra i thought you died

Correction: Muslims are devoid of thought. You are commanded to think, speak, and follow as the mindless automaton your false prophet intended.

I died?
lol, you were dead at birth and you still cling to your brainwashing ideology in adulthood. You don't know what the word "died" means.

Go visit your meteorite. The meteorite awaits your presence.

All pray to the meteorite, the great burnt rock will guide us to salvation.

~Ahmed~ 11-26-2014 08:46

Didnt reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

lipase 11-26-2014 10:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Electra_Glide (Post 11886007)
Correction: Muslims are devoid of thought. You are commanded to think, speak, and follow as the mindless automaton your false prophet intended.

I died?
lol, you were dead at birth and you still cling to your brainwashing ideology in adulthood. You don't know what the word "died" means.

Go visit your meteorite. The meteorite awaits your presence.

All pray to the meteorite, the great burnt rock will guide us to salvation.

wtf

Electra_Glide 11-26-2014 17:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by lipase (Post 11886055)
wtf

WTF?

Hell yah WTF?

Millions of idiots go worship a rock year after year after year.
http://www.redicecreations.com/speci...ug/mecca03.jpg

Certainly WTF?

http://www.axesandalleys.com/Index/aa020/mecca.jpg
Look at all the dead mindless ants that were brainwashed from birth by some joker who dreamed up a pile of **** in a cave one night and suckered millions of people all over the world.
Largest CULT in the world.

Sepharius 11-26-2014 17:55

OT is so predictable these days.

Electra_Glide 11-26-2014 18:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sepharius (Post 11886096)
OT is so predictable these days.

I knew you were going to say that.

-TyMcCray-28 11-29-2014 19:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by 53cr37 W34p0n (Post 11885642)
Drugs? Not I... :eek:

These are like drugs, but not drugs. They're all done through my meditation you know. For rules and those purposes and such, you know?

That said... psilocybin, lsd, and mdma are popular choices for getting similar results to what I experienced.

MDMA is sketchy. A hefty majority of the time it is impure and cut with random compounds that mimic the intended effects (e.g., bath salts, ketamine, speed, meth, etc.), so the user is left none the better. Even if it is relatively pure MDMA, it has its own list of issues caused by the very nature of the drug itself. Its pharmacodynamic interactions run amok on your neurotransmitter levels that result in adverse structural changes to brain microvasculature and white matter, as well as increased neurotoxicity in serotonergic receptors. The pharmacokinetics only exacerbate the effects as MDMA generally exists as a racemic mixture and the R-enantiomer produces a higher blood plasma concentration and has a significantly longer half-life. The initial effects promote high levels of serotonin, that typically by itself subsides, but the issue arises with the concomitant compounds found in the impure drug that synergistically increases synaptic serotonin related to risk of serotonin syndrome. Some time after, the lingering effects are opposite and reside in monoaminergic and serotonergic depletion.

LSD is quite a bit better, but that is under the assumption it is actually LSD. Research chemicals are the cheaper, just as 'effective' alternative these days (notably DOx chemicals or 2C- chemicals; 2C-I-NBOMe, 2C-B-Fly) that are most definitely toxic especially with the ambiguity in the dosage contained on the blotter. As far as it being LSD, it is likely crude product composed of byproducts/side reactions during synthesis and the active and inactive stereoisomers. It is left due to the cost benefit of chromatographic separation; the byproducts are removed on silica and then the isomers are subsequently resolved with a chiral substrate. Even though the isomer impurities are supposedly only neurologically inactive, they are evidently still somatically active and induce many undesirable effects.

Shrooms, though, everyone loves shrooms, they're rather nice. ****'s like giving your brain a cold, brisk bath on a hot, sweaty summer day. Tastes like mulch, and being all dry and shriveled it is ridiculously chitinous making it exceedingly difficult to choke down that lump of tree bark without getting the full flavor as it aggregates and kicks back on the surface of your tongue. 10/10 would recommend for vision questing.

Went on a bit of a tangent, my bad. It just reminded me of all of the people infatuated with psychedelics, and drugs in general, that blatantly ignore any risk as entirely unfounded. Even if there are potential adverse reactions or outcomes they mitigated anyway cause, "my guy told me this stuff was good, trust me." Usually followed by a slew of anecdotal evidence, references to scientific documentaries that aren't overly sensational at all on Netflix and Youtube, and sweet spiritual revelations they had. I was under the notion that it's absolutely irrational to put something in your body and be absolutely misinformed of the implications of doing so. Although, one summer I did do copious amounts of, what I immaturely assumed was, LSD and the result was a lingering changes in my perception that fortunately subsided, but who knows what other persisting effects have gone unnoticed, so I can't reasonably judge all that much.

What exactly invoked the experience you achieved, though, or is this one of those don't mention I did drugs even though I did drugs to void any culpability situations?

I.punch.bishes 11-29-2014 22:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by -TyMcCray-28 (Post 11886436)
MDMA is sketchy. A hefty majority of the time it is impure and cut with random compounds that mimic the intended effects (e.g., bath salts, ketamine, speed, meth, etc.), so the user is left none the better. Even if it is relatively pure MDMA, it has its own list of issues caused by the very nature of the drug itself. Its pharmacodynamic interactions run amok on your neurotransmitter levels that result in adverse structural changes to brain microvasculature and white matter, as well as increased neurotoxicity in serotonergic receptors. The pharmacokinetics only exacerbate the effects as MDMA generally exists as a racemic mixture and the R-enantiomer produces a higher blood plasma concentration and has a significantly longer half-life. The initial effects promote high levels of serotonin, that typically by itself subsides, but the issue arises with the concomitant compounds found in the impure drug that synergistically increases synaptic serotonin related to risk of serotonin syndrome. Some time after, the lingering effects are opposite and reside in monoaminergic and serotonergic depletion.

LSD is quite a bit better, but that is under the assumption it is actually LSD. Research chemicals are the cheaper, just as 'effective' alternative these days (notably DOx chemicals or 2C- chemicals; 2C-I-NBOMe, 2C-B-Fly) that are most definitely toxic especially with the ambiguity in the dosage contained on the blotter. As far as it being LSD, it is likely crude product composed of byproducts/side reactions during synthesis and the active and inactive stereoisomers. It is left due to the cost benefit of chromatographic separation; the byproducts are removed on silica and then the isomers are subsequently resolved with a chiral substrate. Even though the isomer impurities are supposedly only neurologically inactive, they are evidently still somatically active and induce many undesirable effects.

Shrooms, though, everyone loves shrooms, they're rather nice. ****'s like giving your brain a cold, brisk bath on a hot, sweaty summer day. Tastes like mulch, and being all dry and shriveled it is ridiculously chitinous making it exceedingly difficult to choke down that lump of tree bark without getting the full flavor as it aggregates and kicks back on the surface of your tongue. 10/10 would recommend for vision questing.

Went on a bit of a tangent, my bad. It just reminded me of all of the people infatuated with psychedelics, and drugs in general, that blatantly ignore any risk as entirely unfounded. Even if there are potential adverse reactions or outcomes they mitigated anyway cause, "my guy told me this stuff was good, trust me." Usually followed by a slew of anecdotal evidence, references to scientific documentaries that aren't overly sensational at all on Netflix and Youtube, and sweet spiritual revelations they had. I was under the notion that it's absolutely irrational to put something in your body and be absolutely misinformed of the implications of doing so. Although, one summer I did do copious amounts of, what I immaturely assumed was, LSD and the result was a lingering changes in my perception that fortunately subsided, but who knows what other persisting effects have gone unnoticed, so I can't reasonably judge all that much.

What exactly invoked the experience you achieved, though, or is this one of those don't mention I did drugs even though I did drugs to void any culpability situations?

Do you write poems?