Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG (http://bbs.co.99.com/index.php)
-   SnowWhite/Cinderella (http://bbs.co.99.com/forumdisplay.php?f=204)
-   -   Vote on making labels for Command Tokens!!!!! (http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=459741)

Saide88 01-15-2008 13:50

Vote on making labels for Command Tokens!!!!!

This is Saide again, man I know everyone is tired of not knowing what command token they dont have and which one they still have to collect from a tactic, im starting a poll on that.

andr3y 01-15-2008 13:59

or u can just use some hacks

Saide88 01-15-2008 14:02

true, but i dont do hacks, and dont even want 2 learn how, i rather TQ do somethin about it

andr3y 01-15-2008 14:04

they wont do ****

Saide88 01-15-2008 14:07

hmmm and that is very true lol, man i just think that it is time for a change.

andr3y 01-15-2008 14:10

haha u posted 3 times

Saide88 01-15-2008 14:14

lmao i know, my comp started going slow for that quick second, that sucked hard lol

georgeb 01-15-2008 14:21

this is .. as pole says ..a lame ideea ... if u label command tokens there's no funn in moonbox quest anymore !! u can simplify it by using search and getting some answers .... not on the forum tho :D .. some other sites :rolleyes:

Ame_InCognito 01-17-2008 01:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by georgeb (Post 7261671)
this is .. as pole says ..a lame ideea ... if u label command tokens there's no funn in moonbox quest anymore !! u can simplify it by using search and getting some answers .... not on the forum tho :D .. some other sites :rolleyes:

How about this. You can get them identified by an NPC in the game, for a price. Maybe 1 meteor per identification (perhaps Shop Boy in T.C.? The same NPC who charges 1 meteor for armor dying?) And the NPC doesn't label it, but just tells you which tactic it is from, like the Ghost in the actual quest does. Really, this would just be for people who buy the tokens in market. Another plus to this, (for marketers anyway) is that you would be able to sell the tokens for the price they are actually worth (1-1.3kk each).

But honestly, if I were selling tokens that I'd gathered myself, I would gather, then sell only one type at a time, and note what type it is, so I can let buyers know. (i.e. Shop Hawk "S>>MB Tokens 1kk! (Chaos Tactic)")

I know those people selling shops half full of tactic tokens gathered them themselves, thus should be able to tell you what tactic they are from.

But I guess everybody doesn't have that much sense. -.-

DreamWarrior 01-17-2008 02:37

Moon box is one of the best quests conquer has. I dont know why some1 would like to change it or mess it up and spoil all the fun and mystery the unknown tactics have.

Ame_InCognito 01-17-2008 09:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by DreamWarrior (Post 7276250)
Moon box is one of the best quests conquer has. I dont know why some1 would like to change it or mess it up and spoil all the fun and mystery the unknown tactics have.

Well, yeah, doin the actual quest is fun. But it's not like making a Token Identifier would hurt anything. Like I said, it would really just be for marketers/buyers, and for a price (so it wouldn't get abused). In Zero there is an 'unknown weapon' Identifier NPC. I don't think it would be too much trouble to make one for MB quest.

AozoraRain 01-17-2008 22:39

hehehe oooo i voted twiiiicccce! :eek: im baddddd! XD

AozoraRain 01-17-2008 22:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saide88 (Post 7261563)
true, but i dont do hacks, and dont even want 2 learn how, i rather TQ do somethin about it

Of course you would say that on a [GM] monitered forum. Lol, I'm not implying anything, it's just that I have seen SO many posts of people saying "I would NEVER use hacks!" or "I wouldn't hack even if I knew how to!" and I'm like... bull. $h!+. lol, its funny. Half the people who say that kno they be hackin' it up behind closed doors! XD Yeahhh they know they be sittin there in they underwear, in they mom's basement, eatin cheetos, and bottin' it up! hahaha!

DreamWarrior 01-18-2008 00:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ame_InCognito (Post 7278370)
Well, yeah, doin the actual quest is fun. But it's not like making a Token Identifier would hurt anything. Like I said, it would really just be for marketers/buyers, and for a price (so it wouldn't get abused). In Zero there is an 'unknown weapon' Identifier NPC. I don't think it would be too much trouble to make one for MB quest.

You have a point on this.

heavens_fury 01-18-2008 05:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by AozoraRain (Post 7283762)
Of course you would say that on a [GM] monitered forum. Lol, I'm not implying anything, it's just that I have seen SO many posts of people saying "I would NEVER use hacks!" or "I wouldn't hack even if I knew how to!" and I'm like... bull. $h!+. lol, its funny. Half the people who say that kno they be hackin' it up behind closed doors! XD Yeahhh they know they be sittin there in they underwear, in they mom's basement, eatin cheetos, and bottin' it up! hahaha!

what gm's lol

but yeah i know what you mean xD