Pepper is an unknown quantity at this point

Pepper Pepper is offline

Hot n' Spicy

About Me

  • About Pepper
    Biography
    I'm 98% perfect and the remaining 2% is allocated for occasional, unintended errors.
    Location
    Canada
    Interests
    Nothing is more satisfying than going on a shopping spree.
    Occupation
    Uni 2nd year, PT waitress
  • Signature
    Dragon Server
    Water-Fire: 127
    Enjoy today, For yesterday is but a memory, and tomorrow a dream...

    I love Haku!
    "I want to protect the precious person...to help his dream come true"

Statistics

Total Posts
General Information
  • Last Activity: 02-04-2008 05:03
  • Join Date: 05-21-2004

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:14.