PDA

View Full Version : Transformers 2

<KnightmarE>
07-07-2009, 16:02
Hey I was just curious what you all thought about the new Transformers movie.
btw you can download it at http://www.piratebay.org/

xadamxkremx
07-07-2009, 16:07
don't use the pirate bay it is more filled with government trackers then any other site.

check out http://www.demonoid.com/ and register there if need be i'll give you a registration code i have like 80+ invites o.O

–əżīŋє~
07-07-2009, 17:27
What about http://torrentpond.com o.o'

BlooDie-BoY
07-07-2009, 17:32
Hey I was just curious what you all thought about the new Transformers movie.
btw you can download it at http://www.piratebay.org/

o.o it was pretty nice o.o

JayJayTao
07-07-2009, 17:43
What about http://torrentpond.com o.o'

o.o that's the same one i use lol.....

................and taking my son to see it at the movies on friday to make a day out with him otherwise i would just dl it lol

07-07-2009, 18:15
The best part is the blowing up of the pyramid. :cool:

xadamxkremx
07-07-2009, 18:16
The best part is the blowing up of the pyramid. :cool:

yes o.o

Trooge14
07-07-2009, 19:02
Megan Fox is hot. o.o

Sum0
07-07-2009, 19:37
Great movie

07-07-2009, 19:40
Great movie

Russian o.o

MrRingo
07-08-2009, 09:19
don't use the pirate bay it is more filled with government trackers then any other site.

check out http://www.demonoid.com/ and register there if need be i'll give you a registration code i have like 80+ invites o.O

>.< supposed to invite friends and family not 80 people lol. I've invited 8 over 2 years.

And yea Pirate Bay is awful, I was snagged by MGM for downloading Accepted (of all movies :( ) they sent me a nasty letter that said my internet was being shut down because it was being used illegally. Had to type up a bull**** response saying my wireless was unsecured, had a party someone must have used our internet, but not to worry we have it locked now.

lol

Sum0
07-08-2009, 09:25
>.< supposed to invite friends and family not 80 people lol. I've invited 8 over 2 years.

And yea Pirate Bay is awful, I was snagged by MGM for downloading Accepted (of all movies :( ) they sent me a nasty letter that said my internet was being shut down because it was being used illegally. Had to type up a bull**** response saying my wireless was unsecured, had a party someone must have used our internet, but not to worry we have it locked now.

lol

I don't get that. Like untill recently i've been downloading from TPB and i never ever got any problems...and i dled a ****load of movies/games/music from there lol. Now im mostly using mininova.org cuz they seem to have more torrents available ...Did you really receive **** cuz of TPB?

Trooge14
07-08-2009, 23:00
Ive never had problems with TPB before, thats where i download most of my **** haha

xadamxkremx
07-08-2009, 23:07

lol

i have like 800 invites o.o

my ratio is constantly extremely high so i have plenty of invites :P

i'll invite anyone that wants one.

excluding mech, troogle, zeus, bebars, Egyptians in general o.o

Trooge14
07-08-2009, 23:09
i have like 800 invites o.o

my ratio is constantly extremely high so i have plenty of invites :P

i'll invite anyone that wants one.

excluding mech, troogle, zeus, bebars, Egyptians in general o.o

Hmmm technically my name isnt Troogle.....Its Vitaliy Victorovich Lukyanchuk if you didnt know O.o

07-08-2009, 23:10
Demonoid ftw.

xadamxkremx
07-08-2009, 23:31
Demonoid ftw.

yes o.o

i lol at the people who don't use it o.o

aentti
07-09-2009, 15:03

can you invite me? :) if you can, aentti@gmail.com

Thx.

xadamxkremx
07-09-2009, 15:22
can you invite me? :) if you can, aentti@gmail.com

Thx.

sent o.o

Dischno
07-13-2009, 06:29
Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies

JayJayTao
07-13-2009, 09:50
Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies Prime Dies

yes but is resurrected at the end :rolleyes:

Trooge14
07-13-2009, 10:55
yes but is resurrected at the end :rolleyes:

STFU YOU *****ES I HAVENT SEEN IT YET _l_

JayJayTao
07-13-2009, 14:52

i sorry i saw it on saturday with my son lol

Trooge14
07-13-2009, 15:00
i sorry i saw it on saturday with my son lol

Ima go see Bruno today, omfg it looks awesome!

JayJayTao
07-13-2009, 15:03
Ima go see Bruno today, omfg it looks awesome!

it is.............saw transformers on saturday and then took my son and his 2 cousins to see Ice Age 3 (3D)......both were good

Dischno
07-13-2009, 20:00

Peice of the cube is left, Decepticons get it and resurect megatron, prime dies, another power source like the cube, requires destroying our son. Kid goes on epic adventure gets magical key, key falls apart, prime gods tell him he's an idiot, key comes back, prime re-lives, Good guys win.

Trooge14
07-13-2009, 20:02
Peice of the cube is left, Decepticons get it and resurect megatron, prime dies, another power source like the cube, requires destroying our son. Kid goes on epic adventure gets magical key, key falls apart, prime gods tell him he's an idiot, key comes back, prime re-lives, Good guys win.

Go **** a cupcake _l_

JayJayTao
07-15-2009, 02:38
:D:D:D

Just went to the premier of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince in Australia..........was FTW, k

..............o.o whole cinema jumped in one section, was funny as hell:p

MECHFrost
07-15-2009, 05:15
Do I need to make a new forum account for a demonoid key? :mad:

xadamxkremx
07-15-2009, 10:45
i won't give hackers and scum bags access to demonoids.

anyone who i have given a key with from my account who supplies you will lose their account i will have it shut off.

so mech frost you enjoying the banned life yet? LOL

Sum0
07-15-2009, 12:15
:D:D:D

Just went to the premier of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince in Australia..........was FTW, k

..............o.o whole cinema jumped in one section, was funny as hell:p

I was gonna go last nite..but imma go one of these days...I really dont wanna watch this movie kinda ..because Dumbledore dies :[ ( i read the books) AND I DO NOT WANT TO SEE SUCH THING ><

JayJayTao
07-15-2009, 15:08
I was gonna go last nite..but imma go one of these days...I really dont wanna watch this movie kinda ..because Dumbledore dies :[ ( i read the books) AND I DO NOT WANT TO SEE SUCH THING ><

yeah i got all 7 books, but tbh the ending was a bit disappointing, i mean yes the way they left it off is sort of the cliff hanger but i really mellow one at that, in fact the whole movie was really mellow....good, but mellow as well, but also very funny.....go see it anyway, yes Dumbledore dies in the end, but it's still a good movie.

7th movie they is doing in 2 parts, first part coming out november next year and the 2nd part in november the year after that, not happy they make me wait for so long :mad::mad:

ArashÓdo
07-15-2009, 18:57
Transformers 2 was epic!:D

Sum0
07-15-2009, 19:35
I jizzed in my pants when I watched Transformers 2 :rolleyes:

That was actually me jizzing in your pants o.o