PDA

View Full Version : TQ- They fail (Read this)

~BlackRose!~
01-01-2009, 20:42
I do not know if this was posted before, and I thought about it some days ago.

Let's think a bit, shall we? :D

Ninjas katanas, are also called the ninjas swords, right? Then they are swords for anyways.

So, the main point is, ninjas wearing katanas should have nix (phoenix- swords skill) and ss (scentsword- ranged sword skill)!

I mean, look at taoists! Backswords type is: Taoists BackSword. It's a backsword not even a sword only anyway and it has nix and ss!

Ninjas katanas type: Ninjas Sword!! Now this is only a sword and doesn't possess nix or either ss.

I say: Tq don't cheat on us :p Get the damn skills to work with katanas too or just change it's name! Instead ninjas sword let them be only katanas :)

Thanks for reading.

PS: Don't flame me with unnecessary posts.

Edited: I may have expressed myself wrongly for the first time.

vandetta
01-01-2009, 21:35
when that happens... conquer will not be even part of my memory anymore

uannaka1996
01-01-2009, 22:10

Ninjas katanas, are also called the ninjas swords, right? Then they are swords for anyways.

So, the main point is, ninjas wearing katanas should have nix (phoenix- swords skill) and ss (scentsword- ranged sword skill)!

I mean, look at taoists! Backswords type is: Taoists BackSword. It's a backsword not even a sword only anyway and it has nix and ss!

Ninjas katanas type: Ninjas Sword!! Now this is only a sword and doesn't possess nix or either ss.

I say: Tq don't cheat on us :p Get the damn skills to work with katanas too or it's completly dumb for backsword to have them.

Thanks for reading.

PS: That would make people bulk even more, cos they would want a ninja so just do it :rolleyes:
your making CO worse

xAcidBurNx
01-01-2009, 23:37

I say: Tq don't cheat on us :p Get the damn skills to work with katanas too or it's completly dumb for backsword to have them.

Thanks for reading.

PS: That would make people bulk even more, cos they would want a ninja so just do it :rolleyes:

thats just stupid . dual katanas have two fold blade which is better than fb/ss. nix or SS is not necessary.

also, so what if taos have Ss/scentsword. its not actually a pwnage skill for a tao. just for looks. :rolleyes:

~BlackRose!~
01-01-2009, 23:51
Don't flame me, I'm only noticing something that is wrong.

It's a big mistake by tq's part. Then they just shouldn't name it ninjas sword.

If you are commenting to flame me just don't.

Raiujin
01-01-2009, 23:51
thats just stupid . dual katanas have two fold blade which is better than fb/ss. nix or SS is not necessary.

also, so what if taos have Ss/scentsword. its not actually a pwnage skill for a tao. just for looks. :rolleyes:

unless it is a tao like yours

gealimonster
01-03-2009, 16:28
i thought u were wrong but ur right it does say ninja sword on weapon lvl it should be changed to katana ninjas sword sounds stupid

niroshido
01-03-2009, 17:43
i agree to a certain extent, but also remember that a ninja is faster than a tro and warrior, the katana deals more damage or at has a higher min/max damage, the dexterity difference between the katana and sword is greater aswell

katana (http://co.91.com/guide/items/ninjakatana.shtml)
swords (http://co.91.com/guide/items/swords.shtml)

even reviewing the ones at the top, the difference is quite significant

consider the following before making the request for
Pheonix:
The katana already has a higher attack, adding pheonix would be add even more to it

phoenix doesnt always activate, even lvl'd up (though considered to be the most frequent of the weapon skills)

Scent sword:
ninjas are agile, a heck more agile than a warrior or tro, also a ninja has a faster jump animation than both, this means you would not only have a high damaging close attack, but giving them even more ability to hit you

also uannaka1996 i love the avatar, face grind!!

morrist90
01-03-2009, 18:08
With the talismans in effect, people who have been playing since conquer 1.0 are equal to anyone who starts now. These talismans have made gear obsolete. Those with money, who are cpapble of buying dragons balls, are becoming the superpower.

go to this link to help change talismans!

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=589198

Kooties
01-05-2009, 03:49

I say: Tq don't cheat on us :p Get the damn skills to work with katanas too or just change it's name! Instead ninjas sword let them be only katanas :)

Thanks for reading.

TQ is not smart enough to comprehend that a Katana is a Sword. The only reason why a Backsword is considered a Sword is because it has the word "Sword" in it.

Snyder
01-05-2009, 05:27

Thanks for reading.

Let me guess, your a ninja?............

TQ is not smart enough to comprehend that a Katana is a Sword. The only reason why a Backsword is considered a Sword is because it has the word "Sword" in it.

Katana isnt a sword.

Ravena*
01-05-2009, 05:49
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katana

Read to know about Katanas

~BlackRose!~
01-07-2009, 07:45
Let me guess, your a ninja?............

Katana isnt a sword.

No, i'm a fire and an archer. (Fail)

And katana IS a sword, don't post about what you don't know.

Snyder
01-07-2009, 12:02

A katana (***20992;, katana?) is a type of Japanese sword (nihont***333;), and is often called a "samurai sword." The term katana may be applied to any curved Japanese sword with a blade length of greater than 60 cm (23.6 inches).[1] The term is sometimes incorrectly used as a generic name for any kind of Japanese sword.

Which refers to it having specialcraftmanship. Not like your generic sword or backsword.

TrU3
01-07-2009, 13:15
snyder wins thread

Jemy~V0.2
01-07-2009, 14:10
Hell **** remove ninjas they can **** anything all other accounts are useless now since ninja.

lІtN₤
01-07-2009, 18:28
Ninjas never used katanas anyway, those were samurai's weapons, ninjas used weapons made from the metal of farm tools which was very low grade, their most well known weapon was called the ''ninja sword'', shorter and straight unlike the katana which was longer and curved, but in reality ninjas used all kinda of weapons (kama is my personal favorite, IMO far more deadly than swords).

anyway back on topic, ninjas shouldn't have SS/nix because they are powerful enough already ;), but i can understand your point as well, IMO TQ should change the name of ''sword'' to something more specific, like ''long sword''

lІtN₤
01-07-2009, 18:32
Hell **** remove ninjas they can **** anything all other accounts are useless now since ninja.

not exactly, it all depends on the potency of the people the ninja is fighting, firetaos and tros, and even archers can easily own ninjas if their gears are better. Most of ninja's skills rely on you having more potency than the opponent (toxic fog, poison star).

Homo_Erotic
01-07-2009, 19:50
Don't flame me, I'm only noticing something that is wrong.

It's a big mistake by tq's part. Then they just shouldn't name it ninjas sword.

If you are commenting to flame me just don't.
something wrong is thinking tq would fix something

leeai
01-07-2009, 23:00
$3.10 for an automatic knife with free shipping, now thats cheap http://www.liangdianup.com/automatic_1.htm how about the
buck 110 auto? Do they still make that thing here in the states? I think they were being converted into autos out west. Nice
knife, these guys also have a copy of a Buck 110 auto.

Waldmeister
01-08-2009, 23:53
something wrong is thinking tq would fix something

Indeed, why would one even bother thinking that?:p

eeyore
01-09-2009, 08:12
Indeed, why would one even bother thinking that?:p

it is pretty sad when a super moderator actually agrees with that statement.

Wald, if you were being sarcastic, I'll gladly point you in the direction of the bugs section that TQ seems to ignore, or to suggestions which TQ DOES ignore. Players come here to report things to your company and they don't give a damn unless 3000 bulkers all email or call crying about how non-bulkers have a chance against them.

timche1
01-10-2009, 08:34

well i am trying to define in chinese.

in chinese we call katana a "warrior blade"
actually ninjas/shinobi dont wear that kind of blade, katanas were japanese warriors' weapon. the major melee weapon for ninjas are shuriken(dart like thing, yet in chinese we call it "sword in hand"from translation)

one thing tq did it right was ninja has lots of xp skills. but ninjas shouldnt wear katanas. and even if they wear katanas, they should have at least fast blade(for i defined katana is a blade. )

ah, and if the class ninja could have another skill "sharingan"(***23531;***36650;***30524;,write-wheel eyes) it would be awesome. it appeared in cartoon "naruto" and all the Uchia family members could use that skill.

Snyder
01-10-2009, 12:34
well i am trying to define in chinese.

in chinese we call katana a "warrior blade"
actually ninjas/shinobi dont wear that kind of blade, katanas were japanese warriors' weapon. the major melee weapon for ninjas are shuriken(dart like thing, yet in chinese we call it "sword in hand"from translation)

one thing tq did it right was ninja has lots of xp skills. but ninjas shouldnt wear katanas. and even if they wear katanas, they should have at least fast blade(for i defined katana is a blade. )

ah, and if the class ninja could have another skill "sharingan"(***23531;***36650;***30524;,write-wheel eyes) it would be awesome. it appeared in cartoon "naruto" and all the Uchia family members could use that skill.

Would make more sense since a katana is curved unlike swords. But giviing katanas fastblade would be too much of a good thing tq would have to remove two fold blades and other katana dependant skills if they were to add fast blade.

timche1
01-10-2009, 19:13
Would make more sense since a katana is curved unlike swords. But giviing katanas fastblade would be too much of a good thing tq would have to remove two fold blades and other katana dependant skills if they were to add fast blade.

agreed.

DarkScorpion
01-11-2009, 12:07

shut up. you are retarded. sorry to flame but... urm

1) This is a game, so dont talk about real life katanas being a sword or what ever

2) What sword in real life has SS, or Nix?? I would like to buy one plz tell me..

3) Is Hammer and long hammer both a hammer? why not same skill??? what about all the other weapons with prefix for their names? like axe and pole axe..
OMG OMG OMG THEY SHOULD CHANGE THOSE TOO..

4) i almost totally forgot what i was going to say. too trouble some to think of something. so tar tar. :D

gamb0
01-12-2009, 02:14
3937 2045 lvl 130 club dmg range
4330 2250 lvl 130 katana dmg range

Why add Nix to a supercharged club(talking about the katana)?Or even fb/ss?

JadedLaydy
01-13-2009, 11:02

Thanks for reading.

And how about the black tulip dye they gave us in the ninja packs that can't be used on the ninja vest, nor can it even be traded to a trade partner? I found that a little annoying. Why give us something we can't use?

~BlackRose!~
01-18-2009, 14:49
True about the tulips. And katana is a sword after all.

I'd say it should be called:

Katana (Ninja's weapon)

Way simple, no confusions :)

wertfoo
01-20-2009, 10:32
good god. a semantics post.really? wording?gahhhh.ninjas katanas r powerful enough. they need nothing more.

GSXR
01-24-2009, 02:15

Thanks for reading.

Youre trying too hard to find something wrong with the game

Snyder
01-24-2009, 19:28
True about the tulips. And katana is a sword after all.

I'd say it should be called:

Katana (Ninja's weapon)

Way simple, no confusions :)

Sword are not curved weapons. Katanas are curved so by definition theyre not swords.

Homo_Erotic
01-24-2009, 23:02

Thanks for reading.

do u understand how easy ninja is already?

|SoldierBlz~|
01-28-2009, 05:10
i agree to a certain extent, but also remember that a ninja is faster than a tro and warrior, the katana deals more damage or at has a higher min/max damage, the dexterity difference between the katana and sword is greater aswell

katana (http://co.91.com/guide/items/ninjakatana.shtml)
swords (http://co.91.com/guide/items/swords.shtml)

even reviewing the ones at the top, the difference is quite significant

consider the following before making the request for
Pheonix:
The katana already has a higher attack, adding pheonix would be add even more to it

phoenix doesnt always activate, even lvl'd up (though considered to be the most frequent of the weapon skills)

Scent sword:
ninjas are agile, a heck more agile than a warrior or tro, also a ninja has a faster jump animation than both, this means you would not only have a high damaging close attack, but giving them even more ability to hit you

also uannaka1996 i love the avatar, face grind!!

Why do they always make the Lv125-127 weapon look better than the Lv130 one? :(

LotharX
01-28-2009, 05:28
Must people ***** about everything that is not perfect? Seriously.