PDA

View Full Version : NINJA PROMOTION: I need a hand.

Magiko
12-20-2008, 07:01
I made 2nd reborn my water water 128 to ninja But I dnt know how to relot my points. could u help me whit this.

cotten000060
12-20-2008, 16:33
Just do what i did, don't spend you att points until your ready for promotion except for when it requires it for armors and weaps. if you dont have the required points it will tell you what you need in order to promote.

Magiko
12-21-2008, 00:48
Just do what i did, don't spend you att points until your ready for promotion except for when it requires it for armors and weaps. if you dont have the required points it will tell you what you need in order to promote.

Thats what Im doing, thanks :D

leck8706
12-22-2008, 21:19
Thats what Im doing, thanks :D

Wow thats almost as hard as going to website hitting guide and going to reborn promotion but dude that sounds like so much work right?

yib
12-22-2008, 22:05
Wow thats almost as hard as going to website hitting guide and going to reborn promotion but dude that sounds like so much work right?

Wow that sounds like a Idiot that dont know that, when the Ninja came out, no info about the needed attributepoints stand on the Guide O.O But Dude, better make a stupid post then stfu right?

Loviatar
12-22-2008, 22:27
Wow that sounds like a Idiot that dont know that, when the Ninja came out, no info about the needed attributepoints stand on the Guide O.O But Dude, better make a stupid post then stfu right?

K-J
01-03-2009, 00:29

I have no idea what you just said...