PDA

View Full Version : Yo, stuf, lots of stuff really.

Weetah
04-30-2008, 15:52
Okay, giving up on the archer. I am taking offers my p lvl gear and archer coat and bow.
Super 2 soc SDG SDG +4 130 bow
Super 120 SDG +5 black archer coat
Elite +3 SRG boots
Elite +3 SRG necklace
Elite +2 SRG tao cap
and a uni srg tao coat

Sepharius
04-30-2008, 16:22
Okay, giving up on the archer. I am taking offers my p lvl gear and archer coat and bow.
Elite +3 SRG boots
Elite +3 SRG necklace
Elite +2 SRG tao cap
and a uni srg tao coat

I'll take the lot for free.

Bluewing
04-30-2008, 16:51
Elite +3 SRG boots
Elite +3 SRG necklace
Elite +2 SRG tao cap
and a uni srg tao coat

i ofer 5 metir for you elit +3 neklas

Weetah
04-30-2008, 18:10
I'm hoping to sell this all and try to 2 socket my items. I'm heading out in May for Renaissance again, I don't think I care to p lvl taos. I'd rather try 2 socking and just pk. I don't know if I really want to come back to this game when I get back in November. Yeah yeah Ive said it before, but I really don't want to come back home and stay here. I need to move out immediately, getting kicked out heh..

ftrain
04-30-2008, 19:24
I'm hoping to sell this all and try to 2 socket my items. I'm heading out in May for Renaissance again, I don't think I care to p lvl taos. I'd rather try 2 socking and just pk. I don't know if I really want to come back to this game when I get back in November. Yeah yeah Ive said it before, but I really don't want to come back home and stay here. I need to move out immediately, getting kicked out heh..

lol sell your pixels to sam:cool:

X-KrystaL-X
05-01-2008, 01:02

What do you mean you might not be coming back? -_- If you go to this stupid Ren thing and dont come back I will hate you forever :( </3

ftrain
05-01-2008, 01:59
What do you mean you might not be coming back? -_- If you go to this stupid Ren thing and dont come back I will hate you forever :( </3
Prolly cuz CO is dead and a waste of time. Real games exist. And more and more the game is geared towards paypalers. Radna doesnt paypal, soon he will be left in the dust when they decide to launch CO will cost CPs.

Weetah
05-01-2008, 07:55
I wanna get me some ****in 2 socs, then go nutso. Cause yeah ****. I see getting ****ED p lvling now that rednames and blacknames wont lose gear. Theyll **** up stack after stack. I'm not going to waste my ****ing time with this game anymore unless its killing someone.

Sepharius
05-02-2008, 01:48

Pwnt?

Weetah
05-03-2008, 09:04
Ugh no one looks in here. Please I need to find elite soc bracelets and a bag o.o PLEASE!!!!