PDA

View Full Version : Reasons To Quit

Brandonsveit
03-28-2008, 13:23
Well TQ has done it again, made this game even worse for non-bulkers and better for bulkers. The new thing about the "scams" in market by trading gears, is the worst idea thought of.

Let me start off with the difference in treatment with non-db buyers, non-bulkers but buy dbs from time to time, and bulkers. Botjail is the biggest concern here. If people complain about you "hacking" when your not or your defiantly hacking and make a video of it and post it on the fourms you get sent to botjail. But wait non-bulkers get banned? I know someone out there is gonna say to themselves, well non-bulkers don't support TQ by buying dbs. Well I have something for you, their defiantly supporting TQ, just not spending money online. I bet a lot of them out there has told their friends about the game and they started to play and maybe they buy dbs. Also, it's a free game to play why not all get the same treatment. If not this company is has the worst customer support. That makes them look bad. Anyways back on topic, about botjail. Now with bulkers, when they are "hacking" or really hacking. They get sent to botjail, they can either get out buy buying more dbs or stay in botjail. I've heard so far that bulkers get more chances in botjail than db buyers. I've heard several times now that db buyers get banned after the 4th chance. But, bulkers I've heard have gone in at least six times or more. If this doesn't sound wrong to you then I know how dumb people are in this world.

Now with this scam in market by trading. On 3/26/2008 I traded with another guy gears for gears. All went well the rest of the day. Both satisfied with the trade. But on 3/27/2008 I come back to two accounts offline but another on my other computer online. Sorta weird if you ask me. I go and try to log in my main but apparently the password was changed. I get my password back and I see him in TC with no armor, club or ring. The rest of his stuff still there. This couldn't be a hacker cause the hacker would of taken all of the gear and stuff in my market. I log in my other account and all the gear i traded is back on it. I try to sell it again, and I get a whisper from the guy that I traded with. Totally oblivious to what has happened, he says everyone he traded with got their gear back and his account was banned. But I know he wasn't scamming cause we had a good trade and he bulks so he says. If this keeps up how do you think all the trading in the game is gonna be like? It's going to end up being the worst idea. I understand where your coming from trying to prevent scams. But where does scamming end? Is it going to end up you can't trade gears for gears in game anymore, but having to buy more and more dbs to buy the gear or make your own gears? Another reason for you to buy dbs or be a bulker for TQ.

So, I understand buy dbs is supporting TQ in making the game "better." But ever since lottery came out it made the game worse. If anyone has seen the game Qonquer where everyone has great gear. It's ending up like that but you need to buy dbs to get to that. You can easily make two sockets, super your gear, buy +11 stones, level up with dbs, it's ruining the game. If anyone can play Qonquer play that, get all the gear you want, duel in it, whatever. And you can feel what its like to get that gear what you have been working for on Conquer without buying dbs and it will satisfy you. I haven't played Qonquer but I wished I had so I wouldn't spend money on this one sided crappy customer service game. I know I will be quitting this game. It might not be bad for TQ or anyone else but maybe, just maybe someone will agree with what I have said and also quit. Like a chain reaction. I didn't cover all the reasons why this game is crappy, I just said the ones that we're on my mind at the time.

-Brandon

Invinsible
04-03-2008, 02:17
Spam
.....Spam
..........Spam
...............Spam
....................Spam
.........................Spam
..............................Spam
...................................Spam
........................................Spam
.............................................Spam
.................................................. Spam
.................................................. .....Spam
.................................................. ..........Spam
.................................................. ...............Spam
.................................................. ....................Spam
.................................................. .........................Spam
.................................................. ..............................Spam
.................................................. ...................................Spam
.................................................. ........................................Spam
.................................................. .............................................Spam
.................................................. .................................................. Spam
.................................................. .................................................. .....Spam
.................................................. .................................................. ..........Spam
.................................................. .................................................. ...............Spam
.................................................. .................................................. ....................Spam
.................................................. .................................................. .........................Spam
.................................................. .................................................. ..............................Spam
.................................................. .................................................. ...................................Spam
.................................................. .................................................. ........................................Spam
.................................................. .................................................. .............................................Spam
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. Spam
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....Spam
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........Spam
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............Spam
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....................Spam
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........................Spam
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............................Spam
.................................................. ...Spam>
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............................Spam
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........................Spam
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....................Spam
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............Spam
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........Spam
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....Spam
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. Spam
.................................................. .................................................. .............................................Spam
.................................................. .................................................. ........................................Spam
.................................................. .................................................. ...................................Spam
.................................................. .................................................. ..............................Spam
.................................................. .................................................. .........................Spam
.................................................. .................................................. ....................Spam
.................................................. .................................................. ...............Spam
.................................................. .................................................. ..........Spam
.................................................. .................................................. .....Spam
.................................................. .................................................. Spam
.................................................. .............................................Spam
.................................................. ........................................Spam
.................................................. ...................................Spam
.................................................. ..............................Spam
.................................................. .........................Spam
.................................................. ....................Spam
.................................................. ...............Spam
.................................................. ..........Spam
.................................................. .....Spam
.................................................. Spam
.............................................Spam
........................................Spam
...................................Spam
..............................Spam
.........................Spam
....................Spam
...............Spam
..........Spam
.....Spam
Spam

Invinsible
04-03-2008, 23:04
Spam
SpamSpam
SpamSpamSpam
SpamSpamSpamSpam
SpamSpamSpamSpamSpam
SpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpam
SpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpam
SpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpam
SpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpam
SpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpam
SpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpam
SpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpam
SpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSp am
SpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSp amSpam
SpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSp amSpamSpam
SpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSp amSpamSpamSpam
SpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSp amSpamSpamSpamSpam
SpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSp amSpamSpamSpamSpamSpam
SpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSp amSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpam
SpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSp amSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpam
SpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSp amSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpam
SpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSp amSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpam
SpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSp amSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpam
~~~~~~~~~~~~Spam~~~~~~~~~~~~
SpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSp amSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpam
SpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSp amSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpam
SpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSp amSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpam
SpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSp amSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpam
SpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSp amSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpam
SpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSp amSpamSpamSpamSpamSpam
SpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSp amSpamSpamSpamSpam
SpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSp amSpamSpamSpam
SpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSp amSpamSpam
SpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSp amSpam
SpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSp am
SpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpam
SpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpam
SpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpam
SpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpam
SpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpam
SpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpam
SpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpam
SpamSpamSpamSpamSpam
SpamSpamSpamSpam
SpamSpamSpam
SpamSpam
Spam

.Hell.
05-03-2008, 04:44
lolol

DemonWings
05-14-2008, 05:50
wow LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

u hate Co too much , i agree i hate it , but not that mch ;)