PDA

View Full Version : My Account

D34THR0W
02-27-2008, 11:57
Im selling my items today since i happen to have F*cked up and i cant be bothered with the game anymore :) i cannot sell my account due to information reason but my items are for sale, as a whole, items not sold separately. Here is a list of items im selling.

Super +8 -1 sdg ears lvl 112
Super +4 -3 sdg attack ring lvl 110
Super +4 -1 sdg boots lvl 100
Super +4 sdg coronet lvl 97
Super +6 -1 sdg Trojan armour lvl 110
Super +5 rdg ndg blade lvl 110
Super +5 rdg svg club lvl 100
Super +4 sdg sdg bow lvl 130
Super +4 rdg archer coat lvl 120
Super +5 spg spg mana backsword lvl 115
Super +3 rrg tao robe lvl 100
Super +4 sdg attack ring lvl 126 (might be changed to necklace)
Elite +2 srg srg heavy ring lvl 43
Unique +2 srg tao robe lvl 15
Unique +1 rrg tao robe lvl 15
Unique +2 rrg rrg backsword lvl 15

I estimate around a total amount of db worth = 200/250

Prices can be negotiated. Email electric_d@live.co.uk or add me on msm messenger.

~Boti~
02-27-2008, 12:30
Im selling my items today since i happen to have F*cked up and i cant be bothered with the game anymore :) i cannot sell my account due to information reason but my items are for sale, as a whole, items not sold separately. Here is a list of items im selling.

Super +8 -1 sdg ears lvl 112
Super +4 -3 sdg attack ring lvl 110
Super +4 -1 sdg boots lvl 100
Super +4 sdg coronet lvl 97
Super +6 -1 sdg Trojan armour lvl 110
Super +5 rdg ndg blade lvl 110
Super +5 rdg svg club lvl 100
Super +4 sdg sdg bow lvl 130
Super +4 rdg archer coat lvl 120
Super +5 spg spg mana backsword lvl 115
Super +3 rrg tao robe lvl 100
Super +4 sdg attack ring lvl 126 (might be changed to necklace)
Elite +2 srg srg heavy ring lvl 43
Unique +2 srg tao robe lvl 15
Unique +1 rrg tao robe lvl 15
Unique +2 rrg rrg backsword lvl 15

I estimate around a total amount of db worth = 200/250

Prices can be negotiated. Email electric_d@live.co.uk or add me on msm messenger.

Nessa dumped you ? :( GG with your real life Kris

D34THR0W
02-27-2008, 13:00
lol, thats very mature, actualy no i droped my 2soc necky so i quit :) good luck with being a *** and take care in that run down place u call home

Weetah
02-27-2008, 13:16
lol, thats very mature, actualy no i droped my 2soc necky so i quit :) good luck with being a *** and take care in that run down place u call home

Ah that blows man. Sorry about all that. My msn is rsl_warrior5@hotmail.com if you ever want to add me.

~Boti~
02-27-2008, 13:22

Oh sorry, did i hurt your feelings ? What i meant was good job finally quitting the game you QUIT YOUR JOB OVER and the game YOU GOT DUMPED over by your IRL girlfriend. It`s good you stopped wasting your parents money on Dbs, now it can be JUSt drugs. Move out, get a job and get a girlfriend instead of getting pissy on forum ;)

~!hema!~
02-27-2008, 13:25

thats suck thou...but i dont think u have to quit for that just try to make anther by ur archer :rolleyes:

Tooorl
02-27-2008, 14:56
Yeah, make a new "by your archer".

D34THR0W
02-27-2008, 15:32
thats suck thou...but i dont think u have to quit for that just try to make anther by ur archer :rolleyes:

I would bro but i dont have it in me anymore to play xD i got nice offer of 900 USD for my gear though so im happy about that xD thats guna pay for my holiday xD

D34THR0W
02-27-2008, 15:34
Oh sorry, did i hurt your feelings ? What i meant was good job finally quitting the game you QUIT YOUR JOB OVER and the game YOU GOT DUMPED over by your IRL girlfriend. It`s good you stopped wasting your parents money on Dbs, now it can be JUSt drugs. Move out, get a job and get a girlfriend instead of getting pissy on forum ;)

Rofl, wait who is getting pissy? i dont think its me lol silly brat. xD im not bothered lol. you know nothing about me lol. least i dont live in squaller like the mudd hutts u live in.

Latulla
02-27-2008, 15:51
Quit your job to play CO? Now thats an addiction.

KattHarry
02-27-2008, 15:56
Rofl, wait who is getting pissy? i dont think its me lol silly brat. xD im not bothered lol. you know nothing about me lol. least i dont live in squaller like the mudd hutts u live in.

You shouldn't put so many "lol" and "xD" in your sentences. It makes it look like you are faking it.

Weetah
02-27-2008, 18:30
I hope they dont go to a douchebag.

Latulla
02-27-2008, 20:59
You shouldn't put so many "lol" and "xD" in your sentences. It makes it look like you are faking it.

Not to mention it makes you look like a fool for laughing at your own sentences when they aren't even meant to be funny. :rolleyes:

D34THR0W
02-28-2008, 02:14
Not to mention it makes you look like a fool for laughing at your own sentences when they aren't even meant to be funny. :rolleyes:

ok you all know nothing about me xD hehe and does it matter what you ****ers think? HA no. The money will pay of my holiday so thats why im happy :) im sad to leave my friends but "A" holes like yourself who just like talking ****, this post was for my items. not for people to *****. Now if u have anything intelligent to post please. save it for spam threads

D34THR0W
02-28-2008, 02:18
Quit your job to play CO? Now thats an addiction.

And no i didn't quit my job for CO. I have no idea where "Boti" got that idea from. come on, he is called Boti. can you trust someone with a name like that. HA makes me laugh even to this day.

Will always remember you "Boti" HA xD

~Boti~
02-28-2008, 08:45
This is how you sound like "haha no lol haha i`m pro i have no life i spent 3 years on co haha lol you noob haha lol xD xD xD"

How about you buy yourself an EDUCATION with that money, since thats what you lack the most. I`m rich, i just dont choose to spend it on CO like some spoiled brats do. I have an AUDI Q7, a house with 4 bedrooms, i just like it when you idiots assume i`m poor cuz i live in Romania :) 900 dollars ? i spend that much in a month. And Boti is a nickname, go whine somewhere else.

~Boti~
02-28-2008, 08:48
Choke.

Yoshimi
02-29-2008, 01:35
Choke.

H4x0rz. Romania blows. You fail. Kris, hate to see you go man. You were a good friend. Good luck in life.

D34THR0W
02-29-2008, 06:11
H4x0rz. Romania blows. You fail. Kris, hate to see you go man. You were a good friend. Good luck in life.

Thanks bro. I will still be around somewhere :p

D34THR0W
02-29-2008, 06:21
This is how you sound like "haha no lol haha i`m pro i have no life i spent 3 years on co haha lol you noob haha lol xD xD xD"

How about you buy yourself an EDUCATION with that money, since thats what you lack the most. I`m rich, i just dont choose to spend it on CO like some spoiled brats do. I have an AUDI Q7, a house with 4 bedrooms, i just like it when you idiots assume i`m poor cuz i live in Romania :) 900 dollars ? i spend that much in a month. And Boti is a nickname, go whine somewhere else.

Least i just like to have fun, These things doesn't bother me, unlike you boti. You take this **** seriously lol. Yea i spent 3 years playing this game so what, ask a lot of people. They will have spent a lot longer playing this game. Noob xD I do have an education, and im still go to college, moron But this is a great country 900 usd a month. Wow you big spender. **** thats a lot for a month. for a poor family. Lol You have a car. Wow. who doest? Who actually cares if i have a job right now or not Lol. Weed is a profitable business bro. If you want to carry on boti by all means continue. Your the one who started saying ****, not me lol So take your moaning ass back to the hole you crawled under. Oh Btw Why tell me "boti" was your nickname. HA holy crap i mean, if you said it was your real name you didnt get a option, BUT you actualy want to be called that. OMG you make my life so much better. I love laughing at retards :)

Have a nice day.

Love Ya all <3

Kris

Suga
02-29-2008, 08:50
well i've quit too, if anyone wants to make offers on my chars stuff go ahead, I have 130 archer, full soc SDG all +4(bow+5). Also 113 fire full soc SPG(2 soc robe, brace)

My MSN messanger is jeremy.layton@gmail.com

~Boti~
02-29-2008, 11:30
I do have an education, and im still go to college, moron But this is a great country 900 usd a month. Wow you big spender. **** thats a lot for a month. for a poor family. Lol You have a car. Wow. who doest? Who actually cares if i have a job right now or not Lol. Weed is a profitable business bro.

You owned yourself. GG

fauxV.2
02-29-2008, 13:36
#02 Don't quit kris. Here have my sdg neck. #02

D34THR0W
03-03-2008, 13:25
You owned yourself. GG

I see, Well not everyone is a retard who thinks like you. So nobody else knows where your coming from. Dear oh dear, someone has no idea what they are talking about :) Oh well

D34THR0W
03-03-2008, 13:26
#02 Don't quit kris. Here have my sdg neck. #02

Lol its unfortunately too late, though id love to come back and embarrass Boti some more due to the fact he is a noob, I've moved on. So ima let someone else do that for me.

~Boti~
03-03-2008, 13:39
Lol its unfortunately too late, though id love to come back and embarrass Boti some more due to the fact he is a noob, I've moved on. So ima let someone else do that for me.

I`m a noob ? Oh please, you stoned no-lifer explain to me how am I a noob ? Because it took me 2-3 people to hack to get a char, and gear? You did all that with real money and on top of it you lost it, cried whined and quit. Go paypal yourself a girlfriend :rolleyes:

Suga
03-03-2008, 15:06
I see, Well not everyone is a retard who thinks like you. So nobody else knows where your coming from. Dear oh dear, someone has no idea what they are talking about :) Oh well

I was reading your sig and I thought about it, and you know what I came up with. If Brits stoped complaining and actually did something instead of just pointing out what everyone else does wrong maybe they could actually do something productive in this world

devilishlykatt
03-03-2008, 15:08
I was reading your sig and I thought about it, and you know what I came up with. If Brits stoped complaining and actually did something instead of just pointing out what everyone else does wrong maybe they could actually do something productive in this world

They've got those ultra sexy accents... that's doing enough for me *drools*

SexualPanda
03-12-2008, 08:26
Boti your car sucks why you braggin? You paid how much for that crock? and depriciation has just lost you how much? Go wash it :) Seems we lost another brit! bro soon its gunna be me n rubber johnny left do you really want that? Hah goodluck in the future Kris wel hit up some cs soon and il have to pop down for a mashup weekend. Stay in touch Thanks for the memories. devilishlykatt<<< ;) You know how the english do. :cool:

Weetah
03-12-2008, 10:25
Boti your car sucks why you braggin? You paid how much for that crock? and depriciation has just lost you how much? Go wash it :) Seems we lost another brit! bro soon its gunna be me n rubber johnny left do you really want that? Hah goodluck in the future Kris wel hit up some cs soon and il have to pop down for a mashup weekend. Stay in touch Thanks for the memories. devilishlykatt<<< ;) You know how the english do. :cool:

M-I-N-E. :mad:

devilishlykatt
03-12-2008, 10:31
Mmm brits <3

Weetah
03-12-2008, 11:25
Mmm brits <3

:'(!

SexualPanda
03-18-2008, 15:27
Thats right bro i make devil hot n Horneh when i whisper lovingly in her ear "Fancy a cuppa tea luv" Its a british thing sorry wetah. <3

Latulla
03-18-2008, 16:57
Thats right bro i make devil hot n Horneh when i whisper lovingly in her ear "Fancy a cuppa tea luv" Its a british thing sorry wetah. <3

Are you sure you wouldn't add a little gangster twist to it? Something like, "Yo hoe, drink this ****."

Weetah
03-18-2008, 21:57

I've already marked her.:confused: