PDA

View Full Version : Sell u wand

SolarEvolution
01-13-2008, 06:31
I need man

I need the wand that you are leveling with. I know you are selling it as you didn't put any messages on notice or bulletin, or tell me otherwise. You didn't trade spam me so I assumed it was for sale.

I asked you to sell so give me an offer on how much you are selling it, and if it is a fraction of the real value then I will buy it. I don't want your outrageous price for sell, you are the one comming to be by standing there doing nothing in market minding your own business. Telling me its not for sale won't make me pay anymore, hurry up and sell it to me for less than half its worth.

The wand is the same level as me so I need it more than you, so you have to sell. You don't need a wand why do you even have one, you should just sell it at a loss to me.

you tricked me into thinking it was for sale by telling me it was not for sale so now I have to try and scam it from you, by threatening to kos you, or asking you to show me it in a trade window so I can pk you and steal it or offer you the real value and then try some trick where I close the trade window 100 times and hope you drop the item or accidentally accept the trade.

Dedicated to the 10000 people that ask for my wand everytime its level is between 40 and 90
I don't know anyone that has sold their good gear when asked to sell when they are not selling, yet it goes on.

It is probably an endless cycle, as nobody sells their gear, the people keep asking, and thus it goes on forever.

50% of the time telling people politely that gear is not for sale works. the other 50% of the time involves the same converstations where they don't give up and try to reason with you why you should sell your gear for less than its worth.

Divus
01-15-2008, 11:15
Just in case any of those people read this post none of my super soc stuff on my Tao is for sale, none of my soc stuff on my Archer is for sale and none of the stuff on my Tro is for sale.

No I wont show it to you in the trade window and no you can not try it to see how it looks!

I have now got to the stage where i will tell people once NO then if they keep whispering me I blacklist them so they cant ask anymore :)

SolarEvolution a nicely worded and well put email, I will add to your rep for that :D

mortysteve
01-16-2008, 10:18
Just in case any of those people read this post none of my super soc stuff on my Tao is for sale, none of my soc stuff on my Archer is for sale and none of the stuff on my Tro is for sale.

No I wont show it to you in the trade window and no you can not try it to see how it looks!

But man
I need clup
ok
or no ?

Divus
01-16-2008, 15:22
But man
I need clup
ok
or no ?

*Clicks Blacklist Button*

mortysteve
01-16-2008, 16:03
*Clicks Blacklist Button*

NOOO
UN BLACK LIST ME
NOOOOO
I ISH SO HURT
:rolleyes:

Sabs
01-17-2008, 06:25
I am however selling my super +4 -1 2srg wand and it can be RBed if so desired

C24
02-03-2008, 11:38
I couldnt write it more beautifully no matter how hard id try. And for all those who constanly whisper for my wand ill say only this: "I WONT EVER SELL MY GLITCHY(constantly shining) WAND NO MATTER WHAT PRICE !!!!!!!!"

GoldenFly
02-14-2008, 10:24
I am selling cookies, please buy :D

HitAndRun
02-16-2008, 22:17
man me want cookies i b>>>>>>>> cookies

NoBottyBotty
03-16-2008, 19:33
Me gives HnR cookies for a camel, if not ur pet cat will do.....

GoldenFly
03-17-2008, 17:35
No repitition of sellign cookies, or else kos~ :mad:

SolarEvolution
03-23-2008, 01:28
I like telling people that won't give up to look on bulletin when I posted the price I was selling the gear for, of course there is nothing there, and ten minutes later they whisper me saying the could not find it, at this stage I filter them.

Happy ending.

GoldenFly
03-30-2008, 12:31
We should have permanent flitering? It's tiring to keep filtering them after we log off from game -_-