PDA

View Full Version : Outta the loop for awile

lupoman
01-02-2008, 11:28
Hi guys and gals. Just a note to say i will be semi-retired. I have a pretty crappy connection here in Afghanistan so i will be limited when i can get on, if at all. Not to mention its a little bit busy over here too lol! But i will log in every once in awile. I still owe one of you some dragon balls, u know who you are, PM me. I will probably be back around September in full playing status when i get back home to Hawaii!!

Take care and have fun all!!

TriSinDetta
01-02-2008, 11:34
Hi guys and gals. Just a note to say i will be semi-retired. I have a pretty crappy connection here in Afghanistan so i will be limited when i can get on, if at all. Not to mention its a little bit busy over here too lol! But i will log in every once in awile. I still owe one of you some dragon balls, u know who you are, PM me. I will probably be back around September in full playing status when i get back home to Hawaii!!

Miss you <3

Be safe there please

Arcturus1972
01-02-2008, 11:57

Keep yourself and your squadmates safe and able to come home safely.

*spoken as a former sailor to a groundpounder*

~Weezy~
01-02-2008, 18:08

i miss you =[

DuridX
01-02-2008, 21:00
*spoken as a former sailor to a groundpounder*

He's one hunka groundpounder!!:p
Be safe Lupoman! Take care

lupoman
01-05-2008, 00:45
thanks a bunch guys, also thanks to those of u who voted for me for best warrior, its kinda humbleing. But i vote space monkey for skills. I never practiced enough to learn good Fb skillz.

Also those of you PM'ing me - THE GEAR IS NOT FOR SALE!! :D

ECLiPSE:NiX/SS
01-05-2008, 11:18
thanks a bunch guys, also thanks to those of u who voted for me for best warrior, its kinda humbleing. But i vote space monkey for skills. I never practiced enough to learn good Fb skillz.

Also those of you PM'ing me - THE GEAR IS NOT FOR SALE!! :D

Be safe and Come back soon

I voted you for best warrior xD

Maybe when you get back I'd play fb with you on my archer :D

deim~v.5
01-06-2008, 11:37
Hey there dude, goodluck on the job and try to be safe