PDA

View Full Version : Idiots Im Back

.:MrNiceGuy:.
01-02-2008, 00:14
hey sup gemini LOSERS as u know i was banned at the forums coz im too dangerous for u and eat u kids alive k... well im back so u rather hide or just stay offline because i own evryone of you! OK DAMNED? :p:p:D:D:D

Fudges-Archer
01-02-2008, 00:15
hey sup gemini LOSERS as u know i was banned at the forums coz im too dangerous for u and eat u kids alive k... well im back so u rather hide or just stay offline because i own evryone of you! OK DAMNED? :p:p:D:D:D

D:

Jizzus
01-02-2008, 00:55

Yeah you're back, until you make idiotic remarks about peoples families.

I give it a week.

Talk about hiding? Who was hiding in a huge pile at Dis city cheap shotting people?

You? I went to kill you and I couldn't because your lame ass was buried under 15 people. LOSER.

Slanesh
01-02-2008, 02:19
How can this "person" ever wonder why even his own guildmates killin him :rolleyes: ?

01-02-2008, 02:45
[QUOTE=Slanesh;7152027]How can this "person" ever wonder why even his own guildmates killin him :rolleyes: ?

hahaha u logged youzy its in karma rule yeah then u pk me at GA with a char that dont belong to u coz ur own chars r too weak to kill meh and btw u know if u do that with youzy again u get kicked of the guild :o so dont try to play cool here.. coz im the only pimp here ok?

Slanesh
01-02-2008, 02:49
hahaha u logged youzy its in karma rule yeah then u pk me at GA with a char that dont belong to u coz ur own chars r too weak to kill meh and btw u know if u do that with youzy again u get kicked of the guild :o so dont try to play cool here.. coz im the only pimp here ok?

Dude, whats so difficult in quoting? u only need to click on quote, cant be that hard...u r a 1hit for my char, too...doesnt matter on which char i kill u...although u never killed me, u callin me weak. ive got a dozen of screens on which i kill u in ac and bi...

01-02-2008, 02:53
Dude, whats so difficult in quoting? u only need to click on quote, cant be that hard...u r a 1hit for my char, too...doesnt matter on which char i kill u...although u never killed me, u callin me weak. ive got a dozen of screens on which i kill u in ac and bi...

when u killed me 0.o? dude u dream atm u still sleep?? and why i make screenshots??? r u proud if u pk someone????????? omg really now u NEVER killed me and u CANT 1 hit me so what do you want go kb to ur homo camp bye bye

Slanesh
01-02-2008, 03:10
when u killed me 0.o? dude u dream atm u still sleep?? and why i make screenshots??? r u proud if u pk someone????????? omg really now u NEVER killed me and u CANT 1 hit me so what do you want go kb to ur homo camp bye bye

Ill post a few screenshots later, cant atm. stupid to deny it, i got evidences. and btw yeah im proud of pkin ppl, cuz thats my job in this game and i love it. its like ur job to swear at ppl u dun even know. sadly its the ONLY job u got in ur life...

DaRkTrO
01-02-2008, 06:46

Shush noob, no one cares that your back. You are nothing and will never be anything.

01-02-2008, 07:05
Ill post a few screenshots later, cant atm. stupid to deny it, i got evidences. and btw yeah im proud of pkin ppl, cuz thats my job in this game and i love it. its like ur job to swear at ppl u dun even know. sadly its the ONLY job u got in ur life...

poste ur dumb mother as if i care ure a real cluld.. btw djdiver keep killing u 4 EVER EVER AND EVER EVER and urw 1 hiw ;( yawn :(

01-02-2008, 07:06
Shush noob, no one cares that your back. You are nothing and will never be anything.

mh..? who invite u into this thread?? ur grandmother??? well dude ure a nothing just like all losers b4 u and with u :rolleyes:

Slanesh
01-02-2008, 07:32
poste ur dumb mother as if i care ure a real cluld.. btw djdiver keep killing u 4 EVER EVER AND EVER EVER and urw 1 hiw ;( yawn :(

Now, after u learned how to quote correctly, u should start using the multiple quote function...threating me with djdiver is as if i would threat u with reyam...poor, i dun need other ppl to kill a big-mouthed archer...especially not an aimbotter, now u gonna tell me that hes not an aimbotter and i aimbot with my club, blah blah...btw the last of ur sentences to me is the only one i understood. i know u cant even speak one language correctly, but u could at least use a dictionary and write the words without misspelling.

mh..? who invite u into this thread?? ur grandmother??? well dude ure a nothing just like all losers b4 u and with u :rolleyes:

since when ppl need to be invited into threads? its an open forum where everybody can talk free. nevertheless im sure u gonna get banned for ur swearwords, especially for the words targeted to the family...

01-02-2008, 07:49
Now, after u learned how to quote correctly, u should start using the multiple quote function...threating me with djdiver is as if i would threat u with reyam...poor, i dun need other ppl to kill a big-mouthed archer...especially not an aimbotter, now u gonna tell me that hes not an aimbotter and i aimbot with my club, blah blah...btw the last of ur sentences to me is the only one i understood. i know u cant even speak one language correctly, but u could at least use a dictionary and write the words without misspelling.

since when ppl need to be invited into threads? its an open forum where everybody can talk free. nevertheless im sure u gonna get banned for ur swearwords, especially for the words targeted to the family...

aff man ure really stupid.. any anyhow... u call all ur enemys "aimbotter" yawn sad u get pwned 24/7 aaah and another thing.. im bored of u.. and i will add u to ignore list :/

Rogue~§őrá
01-02-2008, 07:53
lol i got 20 bucks on .:MrNiceGuy:.

tis funny

Sweeney
01-02-2008, 17:57
aff man ure really stupid.. any anyhow... u call all ur enemys "aimbotter" yawn sad u get pwned 24/7 aaah and another thing.. im bored of u.. and i will add u to ignore list :/

Hello ;) Your a one hit with my arch... ROFL!!! See ya laterz :)

DanceWithArrows
01-02-2008, 21:32
sigh...noticed it is still the exact forum name...what did you do, be like the other retards of this forum and put "Banned" under his name...weak sauce...

Jizzus
01-02-2008, 23:02

Damn, not even a week!

Slanesh
01-03-2008, 00:04
sigh...noticed it is still the exact forum name...what did you do, be like the other retards of this forum and put "Banned" under his name...weak sauce...

To have a reason for another senseless post...yea!

DaRkTrO
01-03-2008, 06:24

Im nothing lol? You run scared from me all the time on my fire. Its sad and pathetic.;)

Slanesh
01-03-2008, 06:52
Im nothing lol? You run scared from me all the time on my fire. Its sad and pathetic.;)

even more pathetic to call a warrior with 9,3k hp,superboots +4 lvl 120 and a shield that blocks almost every arrow of him, a 1hit....:eek: ...or a fire-fire...:p