PDA

View Full Version : ~Journey~

ECLiPSE:NiX/SS
12-31-2007, 17:54
I would just like to say that EternitY from this point on is no longer a member of Journey... I refuse to include myself in fights that does not have anything to do with me... Overall journey is a good guild; however, there is way too much drama going on lately that I don't want to be apart of...

As of right now EternitY is the guildleader of a new guild called ~Blossom~. Blossom will be a peace guild unless you give me a reason to kill you. Eclipse will soon be moved to Blossom as soon as I get a chance to talk to Chris(ehomba, gl of Bifrost)

From this point on I will only pk under a few reasons
~The other person attacked me first
~The other person is being stupid and makes me pk them (use common sense on that one)
~The person is sitting on my gem/met/db

I would like it if people would leave me alone for the time being... I trying to stay out of gw, journey drama, etc...

This is not a flame thread...

cleo
12-31-2007, 17:55
pff coward put him back in now! >:0 i dont want to be part of it neither but i aint leavin

DanceWithArrows
12-31-2007, 17:57
ill join your guild :)

Arcturus1972
12-31-2007, 19:13
ill join your guild :)

Dude... Whisper me in game... I'll be on (in tg) for a lil while longer.

DaRkTrO
12-31-2007, 19:34
one word to this... lol -.-

Momochi~Zabuza
12-31-2007, 20:50
I would just like to say that EternitY from this point on is no longer a member of Journey... I refuse to include myself in fights that does not have anything to do with me... Overall journey is a good guild; however, there is way too much drama going on lately that I don't want to be apart of...

As of right now EternitY is the guildleader of a new guild called ~Blossom~. Blossom will be a peace guild unless you give me a reason to kill you. Eclipse will soon be moved to Blossom as soon as I get a chance to talk to Chris(ehomba, gl of Bifrost)

From this point on I will only pk under a few reasons
~The other person attacked me first
~The other person is being stupid and makes me pk them (use common sense on that one)
~The person is sitting on my gem/met/db

I would like it if people would leave me alone for the time being... I trying to stay out of gw, journey drama, etc...

This is not a flame thread...

flame flame flame! o_o i burn j00000!! O_O

Artamis
12-31-2007, 23:39
there will always be drama in a guild :D

VendettaEUP
12-31-2007, 23:41
there will always be drama in a guild :D

Not my guild. Come join, I kill people. o.o

DaRkTrO
01-01-2008, 01:22
Not my guild. Come join, I kill people. o.o

Lol, killing people causes trouble -.-

DaRkTrO
01-01-2008, 01:24
flame flame flame! o_o i burn j00000!! O_O

I'll burn you with my Fire Style Dragon Jutsu:)

kja1224
01-01-2008, 12:28
Lol wow I never know what to do in the game these days

DanceWithArrows
01-01-2008, 17:49
to arcturus...i cant even log onto conquer right now...iono whats wrong with it...i can play WoW like anytime, no matter how long the computer's been on, and it wont even lag, but for gods sake, I cant even log into CO without getting DCed.

01-01-2008, 23:54
one word to this... lol -.-

Dark... I think I had more than enough of my share of problems being in 'wrong' guilds like Unforgiven, or did you forget about that thing in mc? The entire thing almost had nothing to do with me... I'm tired of getting into fights that doesn't matter to me....

Also I'm not taking in new members in blossom... thank you for wanting to join but more members means more problems for me and I'm not ready for that yet.

DanceWithArrows
01-02-2008, 00:13
Dark... I think I had more than enough of my share of problems being in 'wrong' guilds like Unforgiven, or did you forget about that thing in mc? The entire thing almost had nothing to do with me... I'm tired of getting into fights that doesn't matter to me....

Also I'm not taking in new members in blossom... thank you for wanting to join but more members means more problems for me and I'm not ready for that yet.

are you joking...i like cause the LEAST problems in all of Conquer related problems...j00 will recruit me or i have fchen *** hack j0r ass.

what if i atk you. you will kill fellow azn?

SCREW JUTSUS...

BAN---KAI!!!!!!~

xXRIOT!Xx
01-02-2008, 00:18
Lol, killing people causes trouble -.-

And not killing people that kill your guild members causes just as much trouble...

DaRkTrO
01-02-2008, 06:48

You don't need to make a whole post about you not being in journey, people leave guilds all the time... everyday someone leaves a guild and there isn't a thread about it... sorry to say this, but i laughed because this thread just seems sad and for attention:rolleyes:

DaRkTrO
01-02-2008, 06:49
And not killing people that kill your guild members causes just as much trouble...

Ah true, is that related to me in any way lol 0.0, did me or my cozin do something rong ><!?

Arcturus1972
01-02-2008, 08:35
to arcturus...i cant even log onto conquer right now...iono whats wrong with it...i can play WoW like anytime, no matter how long the computer's been on, and it wont even lag, but for gods sake, I cant even log into CO without getting DCed.

Sounds like your computer is effed up... time for the plastic explosives and molotovs... lol

Oh well, just pm me thru here if you feel like it... lol

aphrodit3
01-02-2008, 08:35
gl with ur new guild nuperman :cool:

01-02-2008, 15:19
You don't need to make a whole post about you not being in journey, people leave guilds all the time... everyday someone leaves a guild and there isn't a thread about it... sorry to say this, but i laughed because this thread just seems sad and for attention:rolleyes:

Seeking attention? not really... I moment I left Journey I had a couple people asking me why... So I felt I should let Journey know at least why I left... I'm not a person that likes guild hopping...

This is seeking attention x.x ~ http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=453928

DanceWithArrows
01-02-2008, 21:12
Seeking attention? not really... I moment I left Journey I had a couple people asking me why... So I felt I should let Journey know at least why I left... I'm not a person that likes guild hopping...

This is seeking attention x.x ~ http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=453928

talk about NOT turning this into a flame thread. shame on you :mad: *takes out blackjack to spank*

Kitsu
01-03-2008, 01:11
You're free to go and I hope people do leave you alone but thing is if you're part of a guild you will sooner or later have to fight on other's behalf. There is power and comfort in numbers and so that's the main use of a guild. True that lately Journey has a lot of drama going on but if you think proportionally to how big the guild is... I think it's fairly normal.

Cleo - let him be. No use having a body without the heart.