No, Not me. Nerds.

Triaxe in, Prissy Little *****!:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y294/DigitalHitmann/Triaxe.gif

Michaud
12-31-2007, 15:33
lol. it moves to fast.................

Artamis
12-31-2007, 15:42
that was funny make it go slower though. lol :)

DanceWithArrows
12-31-2007, 16:36
cant read any of it but mushu pork...!@#@#!$@#$ jerk:mad:

Michaud
12-31-2007, 21:59
dances.. take it out of your profile that you retire. you say that every damn day. since the day i left march 26th, 2007. i like posting on the forums, i might stop in on a character every now and then. but please, dont say you are going to quit/retire/take a break or anything, cause you wont. i think digi should make a video on you quitting every 30 seconds..

TriSinDetta
12-31-2007, 23:16
No, Not me. Nerds.

Popular demand? Oh, I see you had extra time because I pk'ed you out of dis city, lolz.

Back to your hole Digi, your the friendless nazi, not me :p

VendettaEUP
12-31-2007, 23:17
Popular demand? Oh, I see you had extra time because I pk'ed you out of dis city, lolz.

Back to your hole Digi, your the friendless nazi, not me :p

I scrolled, nerd. o;

Go suck a cow IRL plx.

TriSinDetta
12-31-2007, 23:25
I scrolled, nerd. o;

Go suck a cow IRL plx.

Scroll would be me pk'ing you out of dis because your about to die. Not to bright there dummy

Please stop being bitter cause I can buy dbs and you cant. Maybe with your wisdom and skills you can land a job as a crash test dummie and make enough to buy dbs too. (big maybe)

VendettaEUP
12-31-2007, 23:30
Scroll would be me pk'ing you out of dis because your about to die. Not to bright there dummy

Please stop being bitter cause I can buy dbs and you cant. Maybe with your wisdom and skills you can land a job as a crash test dummie and make enough to buy dbs too. (big maybe)

PKing = Player Killing. Not Player Scrolling. Nerd.

Come 2Moons, Ill PK the **** outta you. :]

VendettaEUP
12-31-2007, 23:31
By the way, why you have some girl prettier then you in your avatar? To make up for the dog **** face you have? :\

Mmmmm. Oh. That hurts doesnt it.

TriSinDetta
01-01-2008, 11:25
By the way, why you have some girl prettier then you in your avatar? To make up for the dog **** face you have? :\

Mmmmm. Oh. That hurts doesnt it.

Oh yeah, you got a great point. A video game girl is hotter then me and thats why I have her there. You unlocked the greatest mystery. Greatjob virgin. Be a good boy and thank your grandparents for letting you live with them and your grandpa for letting you rock his sweater. And go to school and get dissed by every female then come home and take it out on online women like me and Nyte because you got a chip on your shoulder being such a loser and online is how virgin nerds deal with it ;)

Done with ya, you were not even worth the time I gave you so feeel lucky. Go 2moons and play? Come halo 3 and play. Oh wait, xbox 360 and live cost money we all know you dont have, nevermind

kja1224
01-01-2008, 12:32
Hehehe funny thingy you made even though i didn't understand like half of it, woulda been better if it was a tad slower :P

DanceWithArrows
01-01-2008, 17:53
dances.. take it out of your profile that you retire. you say that every damn day. since the day i left march 26th, 2007. i like posting on the forums, i might stop in on a character every now and then. but please, dont say you are going to quit/retire/take a break or anything, cause you wont. i think digi should make a video on you quitting every 30 seconds..

ask anyones whos seen my toon in Conquer. i havent logged onto Conquer since I got temp access to wahkeena...and that was ONE login ever since i quit a few months ago. maybe we should have a video of the boy who insults someone with something that applies to oneself....what happened to "im through with conquer, i will never log on, not even the forums."

i have no problems with you carl and respect you as a former player, but if u want to lay some **** on me, after my niceness and charity of say...THREE FREE super skt items and a FREE water>fire for your "return" to CO in the summer...dont forget our AIM convos.

VendettaEUP
01-01-2008, 22:23
Unlike Conquer Online - You cant buy safety with Acclaim Coins in 2Moons. you would fail and kick an scream like a little girl. An jus for giggles, I live alone. Im at college you ****. An I dont have a 360 because why bother? Every game made for a console can be emulated and played for free.

You.
****ing.
Fail.

VaUx
01-02-2008, 01:18
No, Not me. Nerds.

ur stupid and ****ing noob lol
yesterday i owned u by water lvl 112, and u dont said nothing and u go to kill my tro when she train nix,,, so sad,,, stupid noob... delete ur patetic char plx;)

DanceWithArrows
01-02-2008, 21:01
go suck a cow?

...thats a really bad insult.