PDA

View Full Version : Selling accounts??

ReiAyanami
12-31-2007, 12:10
I always thought buying and selling accounts was illegal, but people keep broadcasting this junk on the cp broadcast thing. Dr4g0ns Ind3, Preesokeej, Floridian, killfunny, these people?

Can't a GM see this stuff constantly being broadcasted? Why don't they just get their accounts banned? I mean, I know people will do it anyway but like behind closed doors or whatever. It just seems so dumb that they can get away with it! :mad:

Arcturus1972
12-31-2007, 13:14
I always thought buying and selling accounts was illegal, but people keep broadcasting this junk on the cp broadcast thing. Dr4g0ns Ind3, Preesokeej, Floridian, killfunny, these people?

Can't a GM see this stuff constantly being broadcasted? Why don't they just get their accounts banned? I mean, I know people will do it anyway but like behind closed doors or whatever. It just seems so dumb that they can get away with it! :mad:

It's just yet another scam... people "pay" stuff for an account, only to get ripped off.

TroZAN
12-31-2007, 13:26
Working on it... I got the last one ban with few screens an one email. Here was the email back from TQ about the notorious !Dr4g0nS.ArWeN!.

!Dr4g0nS.ArWeN! was admitly made and plvled by !Dr4g0nS.1nd3!. He also admited to having full information to arwen the entire time it was being used to scam most of the server of Gemini. Talking to whoever was on !Dr4g0nS.1nd3!, he claims to be Garcia [Current Guild: Karma~Rule] Admitly scamming people, screen says "enemys" but most he has scammed... and succeeded in scamming were total strangers. Screen/Email and information linking the 2 of them together, which was less than I had while getting his precious !Dr4g0nS.ArWeN! ban. Im sure TQ will do something about it.

Garcia claims the real owner had quit, givin the account to him. Who will really ever know. Nobody seem to care... just allowed themself to be scammed... then *****ed about it... Never emailed with proof trying to get it locked forever. I did, still nobody seemed to care or notice, why complain then do nothing? :rolleyes: I was one of many scammed by !Dr4g0nS.ArWeN!...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Sat 7/14/07 7:41 PM
Reply-to: support1@tqdigital.com
To: zan (dezinezan@hotmail.com)
Hi, AngelzArrowz!

We've received your email!

We have banned the account TuCkS! In fact, it is clearly stated that account trade is strictly prohibited. If players do not take risk trading account with others, they will avoid much trouble!

Anyway, we hope this kind of things will not happen on any player again!

Enjoy conquer online and good luck!
TQ Support Team
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Something is better than nothing, a simple email explaining what hes doing, how hes doing it, who he has scammed, can help, screens if possible send anything to service@conqueronline.com and wait for a response.

TroZAN
12-31-2007, 13:46
Email about alittle problem awhile ago... Banana here pops up in front me, I watched her get owned by GhostBlade... Lol [I should had screened that also >_<]

TQ does help... sometimes... when they want to... or choose to.. :p

Arcturus1972
12-31-2007, 15:05
Email about alittle problem awhile ago... Banana here pops up in front me, I watched her get owned by GhostBlade... Lol [I should had screened that also >_<]

+30k on everything? Holy snot but I want one of those... lol

ReiAyanami
12-31-2007, 15:19
Wow TY so much for what your doing TroZAN! That's cool that a GM just popped up there to say heya LOL

It will be nice if that person is locked out forever, it will help a little bit for sure! But I think the bigger problem is he's not the only one doing it. If they would just pop on every now and then and see these broadcasts, maybe they could catch lots more people buying and selling?

DanceWithArrows
12-31-2007, 16:25
hey zach, mind returning fubar to me? apparently your not the only one that recieves emails from GMs...dont wanna start a fuss now, but lets talk on MSN?

Zero18
01-01-2008, 11:20
hey zach, mind returning fubar to me? apparently your not the only one that recieves emails from GMs...dont wanna start a fuss now, but lets talk on MSN?

So you can get hacked again by you-know-who? -_-

ReiAyanami
01-01-2008, 11:56
So you can get hacked again by you-know-who? -_-

Voldemort? :eek:

DanceWithArrows
01-01-2008, 17:47
its HE-WHO-MUST-NOT-BE-NAMED.

jeebus...i know u guys are "under 17's". The TRACE people, the TRACE!

Arcturus1972
01-01-2008, 19:00
What about this one:

Firesoul
01-01-2008, 20:46
What about this one:

i like ur avatar o.o really bloody spell ;O
wish the sry didnt end like it did tho D=

DanceWithArrows
01-01-2008, 23:19

be quiet or ill slash your ear off *menancing glower*

ReiAyanami
01-01-2008, 23:24
its HE-WHO-MUST-NOT-BE-NAMED.

jeebus...i know u guys are "under 17's". The TRACE people, the TRACE!

They use you-know-who too :( The Weasley parents say it lots in fact!

DanceWithArrows
01-01-2008, 23:31
He Who Must Not Be Named!~

ReiAyanami
01-01-2008, 23:35
He Who Must Not Be Named!~

FINE :mad:

you-know-who

DanceWithArrows
01-02-2008, 00:05
FINE :mad:

you-know-who

you know POO! xD

MY constipation sensation thast gripping the nation!~

Arcturus1972
01-02-2008, 08:46

Thanks. I swiped it while surfing in my Livejournal... lol

I dont know, the entire series was pretty good. If nothing else, it got kids to read....

Now, if we could just get .:MrNiceGuy:. to learn how to spell... :p

Firesoul
01-05-2008, 18:11
Thanks. I swiped it while surfing in my Livejournal... lol

I dont know, the entire series was pretty good. If nothing else, it got kids to read....

Now, if we could just get .:MrNiceGuy:. to learn how to spell... :p

lol! XD

Arcturus1972
01-06-2008, 05:07
lol! XD

BTW, where in Sweden do you live?

deim~v.5
01-06-2008, 11:30
Not sure if its the same on here, but on Zero (a different game from TQ Digital), all that is needed is a screenshot in an e-mail towards the gms, to get someone who is selling/buying accounts banned.

Firesoul
01-06-2008, 15:34
BTW, where in Sweden do you live?

Eskilstuna.. Its not that far from Írebro and its like 8miles from Stockholm =)

Arcturus1972
01-06-2008, 15:38
Eskilstuna.. Its not that far from Írebro =)

Sweet! Next time I'm visiting my mom, I'll see about looking you up... lol

Like I'll be able to afford that any time soon. My dad paid for the trip this summer and he must have blown $12k american after we got there, not counting the flight :eek:

Seriously though, I love it over there, even if the weather this summer was kind of rainy and cool when we got there (last 2 weeks in July). I think we got only a few days of nice weather when we were close to Askersund.

Firesoul
01-06-2008, 15:54
Sweet! Next time I'm visiting my mom, I'll see about looking you up... lol

Like I'll be able to afford that any time soon. My dad paid for the trip this summer and he must have blown $12k american after we got there, not counting the flight :eek:

Seriously though, I love it over there, even if the weather this summer was kind of rainy and cool when we got there (last 2 weeks in July). I think we got only a few days of nice weather when we were close to Askersund.

cool :p
wow wtf 12k O_O thats alot dude.
yeah the summer this year have been really crappy :/ think we had like 1-2 weeks max with good weather on the whole summer :S.. rest of the summer have been rainy >.<

Dr_House
01-10-2008, 13:16
It's Not Lupus.

Jim_Morrison
01-10-2008, 14:37
It's Not Lupus.

Wait ... didnt Dr. Doogie Howser use too teach you? Wow he must be all grown up now tell him i said hello. He cured Lupos and AIDS i heard.Was in Dr. Doo Littles Book that him and Dr. Phil wrote together.Then they did a eposide about it on E.R. or was it M*A*S*H

o those where the days

maoo
01-10-2008, 20:28
Working on it... I got the last one ban with few screens an one email. Here was the email back from TQ about the notorious !Dr4g0nS.ArWeN!.

!Dr4g0nS.ArWeN! was admitly made and plvled by !Dr4g0nS.1nd3!. He also admited to having full information to arwen the entire time it was being used to scam most of the server of Gemini. Talking to whoever was on !Dr4g0nS.1nd3!, he claims to be Garcia [Current Guild: Karma~Rule] Admitly scamming people, screen says "enemys" but most he has scammed... and succeeded in scamming were total strangers. Screen/Email and information linking the 2 of them together, which was less than I had while getting his precious !Dr4g0nS.ArWeN! ban. Im sure TQ will do something about it.

Garcia claims the real owner had quit, givin the account to him. Who will really ever know. Nobody seem to care... just allowed themself to be scammed... then *****ed about it... Never emailed with proof trying to get it locked forever. I did, still nobody seemed to care or notice, why complain then do nothing? :rolleyes: I was one of many scammed by !Dr4g0nS.ArWeN!...
Sent: Sat 7/14/07 7:41 PM
Reply-to: support1@tqdigital.com
Hi, AngelzArrowz!

We've received your email!

We have banned the account TuCkS! In fact, it is clearly stated that account trade is strictly prohibited. If players do not take risk trading account with others, they will avoid much trouble!

Anyway, we hope this kind of things will not happen on any player again!

Enjoy conquer online and good luck!
TQ Support Team
Something is better than nothing, a simple email explaining what hes doing, how hes doing it, who he has scammed, can help, screens if possible send anything to service@conqueronline.com and wait for a response.

Something is weird there. Dragons.Inde/Arwen used to be a brazilian player. Garcia was a spanish guy, that's for sure.

maoo
01-10-2008, 20:29

Why Banana[ GM], not Banana[GM]?

note the space.

just asking..

Velkra
01-10-2008, 20:38
And I thought all GM's were suppose to look like little pigs? Or did they not implement that yet? Just curious :)

ReiAyanami
01-10-2008, 21:44
And I thought all GM's were suppose to look like little pigs? Or did they not implement that yet? Just curious :)

Like little policemen? LOL :o

TroZAN
01-10-2008, 23:45
Why Banana[ GM], not Banana[GM]?

note the space.

just asking..

Unsure, I noticed that also Lol, think its fake? I assure you its not, was a link that listed all GM's she was on it, I forget where exactly that link is now >_<!

TroZAN
01-10-2008, 23:48
Something is weird there. Dragons.Inde/Arwen used to be a brazilian player. Garcia was a spanish guy, that's for sure.

God, I wish my chatlogs would actually be consistent at recording my chats, it records when it wants to which is very annoying as I cant paste the convo I had where the person on that account admits to being a so called "new owner" and old one either Quit... or gave it away, Unsure.

TroZAN
01-10-2008, 23:50

Ahh... Lol? Ill email TQ ask them.. Ill see if they will change to a piggy for me :D [I doubt they will even respond] Funny though, your first person I have ever heard say that. GM's always marked with a Gold Robe. To me looks like Gold version of Goodluck garment, I want gold version for TroZAN... or black.. or white.. id be the bestesteststest noob of gemini ever with a black/white/gold goodluck!~ :cool:

TroZAN
01-11-2008, 00:10
Being me, slow and easily forgetful/confused [jayjay: im admiting it, be proud!~] I had emailed TQ and forgot to attach the screen(s) to that email, they email me back saying

History:
First Email: Sun 12/30/07 10:41 PM
First Attach/RE-Send: Sun 12/30/07 10:52 PM
First Email Back From TQ: Tue 1/01/08 4:38 PM
Second Email To TQ w/ Screen: Wed 1/02/08 12:48 AM

[No Reply to both emails with screen]

Contact TQ "Online Help" after no reply from 1/02/08- 1/10/08 Conversation forgot to save, But can tell you they wouldnt really help me until after I told them my 2 logins with credited DB codes. After seeing that they seem more helpful, asked me to be patient (like always >_<) and RE-Send email with screen/information!~ (Jesus, again! FFS CHECK YOUR EMAIL TQ!~)

Third Email To TQ w/ Screen & Information: Thu 1/10/08 2:24 AM

Today: 1/10/2008 10:12 PM, No email back yet, Ill keep posted. Do DB buyers suddenly get "protection" from being botjail/ban so easily? or is TQ just being a pain about this :mad:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Tue 1/01/08 4:38 PM
Greetings,

Happy New Year!

Thanks for your information, but did you get any evidence of this?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Thanks for your information, but did you get any evidence of this" means I had then double checked... noticed ah damit forgot to attach the screen... "lol" in rl attach to new email, and send away. [View date on that email back asking if I had proof]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Attached and resent with following:

Sent: Wed 1/02/08 12:48 AM
To: Conquer Online Service (service@conqueronline.com)
Attachments: dragonidl...jpg (260.7 KB)

My chatlogs are still not working for an odd reason they have always had a problem :| I had forgot to attach the following screen to the last email, but this is what I have at the moment, If needing more proof. Please let me know, check the amount of IP's that have also logged that account, SHOULD be many as I have now watched and seen it scam over 10 people. :(
Emails pasted, dates pasted, TroZAN didnt give up so peoples know, just havent been posting on forums so much as some say they dont like me on forums... Im here now, k!?

Dr_House
01-11-2008, 05:20
This is my response.... GET OUT YOUR ****ING CHECKBOOK

JayJayTao
01-11-2008, 07:02
Being me, slow and easily forgetful/confused [jayjay: im admiting it, be proud!~] I had emailed TQ and forgot to attach the screen(s) to that email, they email me back saying

I'm proud of you all the time, whether you admit something or you don't, but it's not me that needs to be proud of you, it's you that needs to be proud of yourself.:rolleyes:

Momochi~Zabuza
01-11-2008, 07:21

they already implemented the new character look for gm's and its supposed to be some blue floating genie thing but duno why banana gm still looks normal

maoo
01-11-2008, 22:54
God, I wish my chatlogs would actually be consistent at recording my chats, it records when it wants to which is very annoying as I cant paste the convo I had where the person on that account admits to being a so called "new owner" and old one either Quit... or gave it away, Unsure.

I highly doubt dragons inde would give his account to a spanish guy. Most of BR's & spanish hate each other in game.

TroZAN
01-12-2008, 06:36
I highly doubt dragons inde would give his account to a spanish guy. Most of BR's & spanish hate each other in game.

I would assume the same, probably sold to him.

Sum0
01-12-2008, 09:40
they already implemented the new character look for gm's and its supposed to be some blue floating genie thing but duno why banana gm still looks normal

momo wants a bannana o.o"?