PDA

View Full Version : WTF is wrong with TQ.

DanceWithArrows
12-29-2007, 23:54
I have waited so that TQ can reinstate my credit card and everything into their system. It said it needed three days to process this thing after I tried to order my DBs...

Three days later...

*Entering all the information*

*Press Enter*

Sorry, Your Credit Card can't be authorized,
Please contact our customer service or your credit card company for assistant.

Credit card company said they do do paypal transactions...and its still functional with all my funds on it. This is the EXACT same credit card I used to credit over TWO HUNDRED Dragonballs. The EXACT email I used when I first started buying DBs...If I cant order the DBs, none of the deals I have got with VaUx/Triaxe/IidaHitoshi will go through, I'm sorry. This is NOT my excuse. This is just pointing out how stupid TQ is. And if I don't get the DBs through, Im going to probably spent it on NWN II/expansion/4 months of WoW.

Anyone...mods, players, can answer this problem?

ECLiPSE:NiX/SS
12-30-2007, 00:10
not completely sure cause I never brought dbs before but I heard that TQ isn't accepting credit cards anymore... Only paypal and moneyorders...

Arcturus1972
12-30-2007, 03:12
I tried it too and got the message that I had to wait another 14 hours before my card would get "activated" by them... a full 2-3 weeks after buying the first time.

I set up my paypal account and was waiting around 5-6 days before the $33 went into it... but then I saw Paypal has a way to go from your paypal account or a credit card with your bank account as backup.

It's a pain, and until I found the backup method I was saying that TQ had really eff'd up, since it was no longer easy to get db's, they were going to lose out bigtime on sales...

Just hunt through the paypal site... As long as you have it set up with a real account, you can add the credit card and use it without putting it in every time (and is actually a little easier on typing, just 2-3 more mouse clicks).

lady_Elenor
12-30-2007, 04:39
well its not just credit cards that are struggling to make payment even finding the webpage u can use paypal to make payment was a pain in the butt with the new system they have. i know co are trying to make things easier for them to get money from everyone but make it easier for the player to even buy the dbs in the way they are able and quit changing the pages all the time just to make it look pretty :mad:

Michaud
12-30-2007, 09:02
how about you realize that its a waste of money

DanceWithArrows
12-30-2007, 16:04
arcturus, explain it in depth plz :) and does that way get me the DBs rightaway like beore?

Sweeney
12-30-2007, 22:43

I'm sure you've bought a video game before. Buying dbs is like buying game. Soooo... shutup =D!!

<PrO>
12-31-2007, 04:51
Right,the name of the thread is called What The **** is wrong with TQ:

We could name at least 10 thousend problems off hand....

Zero18
12-31-2007, 11:49
Right,the name of the thread is called What The **** is wrong with TQ:

We could name at least 10 thousend problems off hand....

Agree LOL

FreakyStylie
12-31-2007, 13:03

:eek::eek::eek: